Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Maybe I was lying about my departure date as I time travelled from the future to the past. How would they know if I gave them the correct date?




I probably won't know the date myself until I am presented with the opportunity to make the jump.

In the future relative to today, I jump to the past and create time travel and then program my time travel portal to appear to me the first time on a day that is the future from today.

Also, I am aware of details because I have existed in the same time period with my other self that is native to that time period. When I start to allow my colleagues to use my time travel technology, I will restrict their use such that they will not exist as a time traveler in the same period as their natural life, thus those time travelers that follow me will not experience the kind of time traveler instincts that I have documented. Another theory I have given a lot of thought to lately is that I cannot time travel to the future beyond the day I first became a time traveler. So if my first jump as a time traveler is on 1 January 2080, for example, then never for the remainder of eternity can I time travel to a day that is after 1 January 2080. I can time travel back to 1 January 2070, for example, and then time travel to the future date of 1 December 2079, for example, but I can never for the remainder of eternity time travel to a date that is beyond 1 January 2080. The detail I wonder about a lot is whether I can actually exist after 1 January 2080, for example, because that was my first jump as a time traveler. I also wonder about how time travel will affect the natural life of a person. We are all going to die someday and some of us will die of natural causes and others of us will die because someone else caused us to die, for example because we were murdered by Bill Gates because she-he-it will murder her own mother before facing criminal charges for the criminal activity Bill Gates is responsible for. So time travel might not have any effect on the non-natural lifespan of a time traveler, as long as they are secret time travelers because Bill Gates will also murder people specifically because they are time travelers and because Microsoft-Corbis's Bill Gates will murder any single person she has to in order to try to gain access to my time travel technology.

As for the natural lifespan of a time traveler then that becomes a topic of interest because a time traveler is going to life some of those days in the past after making a time travel jump so that changes the date that person would have died in the future, which in absolute terms and with no outside interference, is a fixed date in future.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Friday, February 16, 2007 posted by H.V.O.M at 8:29 AM


This next clue was something I puzzled over a few years ago. I remember it because I puzzled over why I was puzzling over it. The article was dated 5/10/2004 and it indicates that her comments were made "last night" which meant the comments were made on 5/9/2004. Other articles indicate her comments were made on the previous Saturday night. Either way, it is certainly close to 5/9 and I had a profound sense of puzzlement about it. These comments were made not longer after I had moved out to Spokane after giving up that Microsoft was an honest company. What it means is there were people out there that remembered me and were concerned about my well-being because I guess it looked like I was being betrayed by the people accountable for my well-being. A week later was when I sent that email about “mark this day” or whatever it was I wrote. I assume I scared them because they were worried I was going to reveal that George W. Bush had been recruited by foreign powers long ago.


http://archives.seattletimes.nwsource.com/cgi-bin/texis.cgi/web/vortex/display?slug=stem10&date=20040510&query=nancy+reagan

Nation & World: Monday, May 10, 2004


BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. — Former first lady Nancy Reagan endorsed human embryonic research last night at a star-studded fund-raiser.


"Ronnie's long journey has finally taken him to a distant place where I can no longer reach him," she said. "Because of this, I'm determined to do whatever I can to save other families from this pain. I just don't see how we can turn our backs on this."


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 16 February 2007 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0032676/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Knute Rockne All American (1940)

Knute Rockne: Now I'm going to tell you something I've kept to myself for years. None of you ever knew George Gipp. He was long before your time, but you all know what a tradition he is at Notre Dame. And the last thing he said to me, "Rock," he said, "sometime when the team is up against it and the breaks are beating the boys, tell them to go out there with all they've got and win just one for the Gipper.










1996 film "Star Trek: First Contact" DVD video:


Starfleet Commander William T. Riker: Only got an hour to go, Doc. How are you feeling?

Dr. Zefram Cochrane: I got a four alarm hangover, either from the whisky or your laser beam, or both, but I'm ready to make history.

Starfleet Commander Deanna Troi: Troi to Commander Riker.

Starfleet Commander William T. Riker: Riker here.

Starfleet Commander Deanna Troi: We're ready to open the launch door.

Starfleet Commander William T. Riker: Go ahead.

Starfleet Commander William T. Riker: Look at that.

Dr. Zefram Cochrane: What, you don't have a moon in the 24th century?

Starfleet Commander William T. Riker: Sure we do. It just looks a lot different. There are fifty million people living on the Moon in my time. You can see Tycho City, New Berlin, even Lake Armstrong on a day like this.

Dr. Zefram Cochrane: Uh huh.

Starfleet Commander William T. Riker: And you know, Doctor -

Dr. Zefram Cochrane: Please! Don't tell me it's all thanks to me. I've heard enough about the great Zefram Cochrane. I don't know who writes your history books or where you get your information from, but you people got some pretty funny ideas about me. You all look at me as if I'm some kind of a saint or visionary or something.

Starfleet Commander William T. Riker: I don't think you're a saint, Doc, but you did have a vision. And now we're sitting in it.

Dr. Zefram Cochrane: You want to know what my vision is? Dollar signs. Money. I didn't build this ship to usher in a new era for humanity.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Re: a normal life

Sun, 4/2/06 12:16 PM

To be able to step outside and walk around knowing that the people around me don't know who I am and that they aren't trying to deceive me with their conversations, I don't see how I will ever have that kind of life again. I go outside to sit in the sun, and people around me are deceiving me with their conversations. They are trying to communicate something to me for some reason, but they deceive me with their subterfuge, sometimes malicious, sometimes benevolent.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 2 April 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2006-04-21-queen_x.htm


Crowds cheer Queen Elizabeth II on her 80th

Updated 4/21/2006 11:28 AM ET

On a visit to the British Broadcasting Corp. on Thursday, the queen was asked what she wanted for her birthday.

"A nice sunshiny day — that would be nice," she said.










1996 film "Star Trek: First Contact" DVD video:


Dr. Zefram Cochrane: You people are all astronauts... on some kind of star trek.










1996 film "Star Trek: First Contact" DVD video:


Starfleet Commander William T. Riker: Doctor, tomorrow morning, when they detect the warp signature from your ship and realize that humans have discovered how to travel faster than light, they decide to alter their course. They make First Contact with Earth right here.

Dr. Zefram Cochrane: Here?

Starfleet Lieutenant Commander Geordi La Forge: Uh, actually, over there.

Starfleet Commander William T. Riker: It is one of the pivotal moments in human history, Doctor. You get to make First Contact with an alien race and after you do, everything begins to change.










http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0041626/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Quotes for

Sejanus (Character)

from "I, Claudius" (1976)

"I, Claudius: Reign of Terror (#1.7)" (1976)


Sejanus: I have no need of a trial to prove your guilt.










[ George Bush the active felon fugitive from United States of America federal justice and the cowardly violent criminal and the Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union violently against the United States of America federal government and the International War Criminal violently against the United States of America federal government & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi & George Bush staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


From 6/5/1960 ( premiere US TV series "Edwin Newman Reporting" ) To 1/19/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport statue dedication ) is 15933 days

'1-59-33' ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US )



From 12/7/1998 ( my first day working at Microsoft Corporation with my official United States Marshals Service federal undercover identity ) To 1/19/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport statue dedication ) is 1869 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my official United States Marshals Service federal undercover identity birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA & Kerry Wayne Burgess - Deputy United States Marshal ) To 12/15/1970 ( Michael Shanks ) is 1869 days



From 11/11/1899 ( Pat O'Brien ) To 1/19/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport statue dedication ) is 38054 days

38054 = 19027 + 19027

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 4/6/2011 ( ***** Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush-Barack Hussein Obama the cowardly violent criminal continue active planning to produce nuclear destruction and massive murder in the United States of America for the purpose of murdering as many United States of America citizens as possible and for the purpose of ongoing protection to organized crime and to protect other illegal commerce activity ) is 19027 days



From 1/19/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport statue dedication ) To 4/6/2011 ( ***** Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush-Barack Hussein Obama the cowardly violent criminal continue active planning to produce nuclear destruction and massive murder in the United States of America for the purpose of murdering as many United States of America citizens as possible and for the purpose of ongoing protection to organized crime and to protect other illegal commerce activity ) is 2634 days

2634 = 1317 + 1317

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my official United States Marshals Service federal undercover identity birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA & Kerry Wayne Burgess - Deputy United States Marshal ) To 6/11/1969 ( premiere US film "True Grit" ) is 1317 days



From 1/19/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport statue dedication ) To 4/6/2011 ( ***** Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush-Barack Hussein Obama the cowardly violent criminal continue active planning to produce nuclear destruction and massive murder in the United States of America for the purpose of murdering as many United States of America citizens as possible and for the purpose of ongoing protection to organized crime and to protect other illegal commerce activity ) is 2634 days

2634 = 1317 + 1317

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 10/11/1962 ( premiere US TV series "McHale's Navy"::series premiere episode "An Ensign for McHale" ) is 1317 days



From 12/13/1996 ( date hijacked from me:premiere United Kingdom film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) To 1/19/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport statue dedication ) is 2593 days

2593 = 1296 + 1297

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 9/20/1962 ( premiere US TV series "The Alfred Hitchcock Hour"::series premiere episode "A Piece of the Action" ) is 1296 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 9/20/1962 ( premiere US TV series "The Alfred Hitchcock Hour"::series premiere episode "A Piece of the Action" ) is 1297 days



From 3/3/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future I arrived this date near the town of George in Washington State and the Ancient Lake and then as arranged earlier I resided in a high rise condominium in Bellevue Washington until my 9 May 2003 departure as a time traveler ) To 1/19/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport statue dedication ) is 322 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 1/19/1960 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Life and Legend of Wyatt Earp"::"Frontier Surgeon" ) is 322 days



From 5/9/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future in the past this was my departure date to time travel away from the past to another time ) To 1/19/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport statue dedication ) is 255 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 11/13/1959 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Twilight Zone"::"The Lonely" ) is 255 days



From 5/9/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future in the past this was my departure date to time travel away from the past to another time ) To 1/19/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport statue dedication ) is 255 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 11/13/1959 ( premiere US TV series episode "Tombstone Territory"::"The Horse Thief" ) is 255 days



From 5/25/1990 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Back to the Future Part III" ) To 1/19/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport statue dedication ) is 4987 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my official United States Marshals Service federal undercover identity birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA & Kerry Wayne Burgess - Deputy United States Marshal ) To 6/29/1979 ( premiere US film "Moonraker" ) is 4987 days



From 5/1/1973 ( date hijacked from me:my graduation from the University of Oxford at Lincoln College includes law degree ) To 1/19/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport statue dedication ) is 11220 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 11/20/1989 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Back to the Future Part II" ) is 11220 days



From 9/19/1964 ( premiere US TV series "Flipper" ) To 1/19/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport statue dedication ) is 14366 days

14366 = 7183 + 7183

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my official United States Marshals Service federal undercover identity birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA & Kerry Wayne Burgess - Deputy United States Marshal ) To 7/3/1985 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Back to the Future" ) is 7183 days



From 9/12/1964 ( date hijacked from me:I am active duty United States Navy officer as Thomas Reagan ) To 1/19/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport statue dedication ) is 14373 days

14373 = 7186 + 7187

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 11/5/1978 ( premiere US TV movie "The Time Machine" ) is 7186 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 11/5/1978 ( premiere US TV movie "The Time Machine" ) is 7187 days



From 11/5/1978 ( premiere US TV movie "The Time Machine" ) To 1/19/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport statue dedication ) is 9206 days

9206 = 4603 + 4603

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 10/9/1971 ( date hijacked from me:I am United States of America board-certified surgeon as Dr. Thomas Reagan MD ) is 4603 days



From 5/31/1930 ( Clint Eastwood ) To 1/19/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport statue dedication ) is 26896 days

26896 = 13448 + 13448

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 12/27/1995 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Twelve Monkeys" ) is 13448 days



From 8/19/1952 ( Jonathan Frakes ) To 1/19/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport statue dedication ) is 18780 days

18780 = 9390 + 9390

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 11/16/1984 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Night of the Comet" ) is 9390 days



From 12/21/1965 ( premiere US film "Thunderball" ) To 1/19/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport statue dedication ) is 13908 days

13908 = 6954 + 6954

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my official United States Marshals Service federal undercover identity birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA & Kerry Wayne Burgess - Deputy United States Marshal ) To 11/16/1984 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Night of the Comet" ) is 6954 days



From 5/21/1969 ( date hijacked from me:I am Princeton University doctor of medicine graduate as Dr Thomas Reagan MD ) To 1/19/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport statue dedication ) is 12661 days

12661 = 6330 + 6331

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) to 7/2/1976 ( date hijacked from me:I intercepted the Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system and set to work at diverting it ) is 6330 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 7/2/1976 ( date hijacked from me:I intercepted the Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system and set to work at diverting it ) is 6331 days



From 7/2/1976 ( date hijacked from me:I intercepted the Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system and set to work at diverting it ) To 1/19/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport statue dedication ) is 10062 days

10062 = 5031 + 5031

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 12/11/1972 ( date hijacked from me:I was United States Apollo 17 Challenger spacecraft United States Navy astronaut landing and walking on the Earth's moon as United States Navy Commander Thomas Reagan ) is 5031 days



From 9/25/1968 ( Will Smith ) To 1/19/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport statue dedication ) is 12899 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 6/27/1994 ( I am the pilot and the only survivor of a plane crash that experienced several fatalities on that aircraft after the external mounted rocket-launched space satellite exploded under that aircraft due to continuing Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-NASA terrorism sabotage ) is 12899 days



From 9/25/1968 ( Will Smith ) To 1/19/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport statue dedication ) is 12899 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 6/27/1994 ( Kerry Wayne Burgess - circa 1990 also known for official duty as Wayne Newman - Deputy United States Marshal - killed in the line of duty - Lockheed Martin L-1011 aircraft passengers and crew murdered in a scheduled terrorist attack by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-NASA-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal ) is 12899 days



From 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina the Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Burgess is seriously wounded by gunfire when returning fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was sent again by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to murder Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Burgess ) To 1/19/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport statue dedication ) is 4017 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my official United States Marshals Service federal undercover identity birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA & Kerry Wayne Burgess - Deputy United States Marshal ) To 11/1/1976 ( premiere United Kingdom TV series episode "I, Claudius"::"Reign of Terror" ) is 4017 days



From 7/11/1973 ( premiere US film "Cahill U.S. Marshal" ) To 1/19/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport statue dedication ) is 11149 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 9/10/1989 ( the Hurricane Hugo forms ) is 11149 days



From 5/3/1975 ( the United States Navy aircraft carrier warship USS Nimitz CVN 68 commissioned into United States Navy battle force fleet active service ) To 1/19/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport statue dedication ) is 10488 days

10488 = 5244 + 5244

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 7/11/1973 ( premiere US film "Cahill U.S. Marshal" ) is 5244 days



From 5/3/1975 ( the United States Navy aircraft carrier warship USS Nimitz CVN 68 commissioned into United States Navy battle force fleet active service ) To 1/19/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport statue dedication ) is 10488 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 11/20/1987 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Date with an Angel" starring my wife ) is 10488 days



From 8/1/1980 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "The Final Countdown" ) To 1/19/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport statue dedication ) is 8571 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my official United States Marshals Service federal undercover identity birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA & Kerry Wayne Burgess - Deputy United States Marshal ) To 4/21/1989 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the George Bush purchase of the Texas Rangers baseball corporation ) is 8571 days



From 12/4/1937 ( Max Baer Jr ) To 1/19/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport statue dedication ) is 24152 days

24152 = 12076 + 12076

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 8/7/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the fraudulent Mars rock by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-Communist-NASA with continuing intent to pirate the tremendous commercial value of my private property ) is 12076 days



From 9/26/1962 ( premiere US TV series "The Beverly Hillbillies"::series premiere episode "The Clampetts Strike Oil" ) To 1/19/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport statue dedication ) is 15090 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 6/26/2000 ( premiere US film "The Perfect Storm" ) is 15090 days



From 2/24/1938 ( James Farentino ) To 1/19/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport statue dedication ) is 24070 days

24070 = 12035 + 12035

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 6/27/1996 ( premiere US film "Multiplicity" ) is 12035 days



From 2/24/1938 ( James Farentino ) To 1/19/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport statue dedication ) is 24070 days

24070 = 12035 + 12035

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 2/14/1992 ( premiere US film "Wayne's World" ) is 12035 days



From 6/6/1944 ( the landings at Normandy begin during World War 2 to invade Germany and to end violent hostilities against the United States of America ) To 1/19/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport statue dedication ) is 21776 days

21776 = 10888 + 10888

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 5/7/1993 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Dave" ) is 10888 days



From 10/8/1949 ( Sigourney Weaver ) To 11/28/1976 ( date hijacked from me:I launched from the Jupiter moon Callisto to return to the planet Earth ) is 9913 days

From 11/28/1976 ( date hijacked from me:I launched from the Jupiter moon Callisto to return to the planet Earth ) To 1/19/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport statue dedication ) is 9913 days



From 6/11/1980 ( Steve Ballmer the International Terrorist violently against the United States of America federal government and the cowardly violent criminal leader at Microsoft the International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America federal government ) To 1/19/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport statue dedication ) is 8622 days

8622 = 4311 + 4311

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 12/21/1970 ( date hijacked from me:I was the primary United States Navy test pilot for the Grumman F-14 Tomcat first flight and for the United States Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet program ) is 4311 days



From 9/11/2001 ( the scheduled terrorist attack by force of violence to destroy the New York City World Trade Center and the Headquarters of the United States Department of Defense "The Pentagon" by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal with massive fatalities and destruction ) To 1/19/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport statue dedication ) is 860 days

860 = 430 + 430

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 9/18/1964 ( premiere US TV series "Jonny Quest"::series premiere episode "The Mystery of the Lizard Men" ) is 430 days



From 7/21/1979 ( date hijacked from me:my wife Phoebe and I are married ) To 1/19/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport statue dedication ) is 8948 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 9/1/1983 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal-Communist destroys the Korean Air Lines Flight 007 aircraft and Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush-Communist murders all crew and passengers of the Korean Air Lines Flight 007 ) is 8948 days



From 3/30/1981 ( United States President Ronald Reagan shot and wounded in a scheduled and near-fatal assassination attempt by Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush-Communist ) To 1/19/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport statue dedication ) is 8330 days

8330 = 4165 + 4165

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 12/10/1974 ( premiere US film "The Towering Inferno" ) is 4165 days



From 5/5/1961 ( Alan Shepard United States Navy becomes the first United States astronaut in space ) To 1/19/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport statue dedication ) is 15599 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 11/17/2001 ( premiere US film "Behind Enemy Lines" ) is 15599 days



From 10/30/1961 ( Tsar Bomba - the Soviet Union explodes 50 megaton hydrogen bomb ) To 1/19/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport statue dedication ) is 15421 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 5/23/2001 ( premiere US TV series "Star Trek: Voyager"::series finale episode "Endgame" ) is 15421 days



From 3/28/1969 ( Dwight David Eisenhower - the 34th President of the United States - United States Army General of the Army - deceased ) To 1/19/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport statue dedication ) is 12715 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 12/25/1993 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Tombstone" ) is 12715 days



From 3/28/1969 ( Dwight David Eisenhower - the 34th President of the United States - United States Army General of the Army - deceased ) To 1/19/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport statue dedication ) is 12715 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 5/8/1998 ( premiere US film "Deep Impact" ) is 12715 days



From 6/10/2000 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the George Bush so-called Jesus Day ) To 1/19/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport statue dedication ) is 1318 days

From 1/19/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport statue dedication ) To 8/29/2007 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis causes the United States Air Force nuclear weapons incident with the objective of nuclear destruction in the United States and Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-George Bush continue to actively plan to produce nuclear destruction in the United States of America for the purpose of murdering as many United States of America citizens as possible and for the purpose of ongoing protection to organized crime and to protect other illegal commerce activity ) is 1318 days



From 1/19/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport statue dedication ) To 8/29/2007 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis causes the United States Air Force nuclear weapons incident with the objective of nuclear destruction in the United States and Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-George Bush continue to actively plan to produce nuclear destruction in the United States of America for the purpose of murdering as many United States of America citizens as possible and for the purpose of ongoing protection to organized crime and to protect other illegal commerce activity ) is 1318 days

1318 = 659 + 659

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 12/22/1960 ( Patrick J. Fitzgerald ) is 659 days



From 1/19/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport statue dedication ) To 8/29/2007 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis causes the United States Air Force nuclear weapons incident with the objective of nuclear destruction in the United States and Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-George Bush continue to actively plan to produce nuclear destruction in the United States of America for the purpose of murdering as many United States of America citizens as possible and for the purpose of ongoing protection to organized crime and to protect other illegal commerce activity ) is 1318 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 10/11/1962 ( premiere US TV series "McHale's Navy"::series premiere episode "An Ensign for McHale" ) is 1318 days



From 1/19/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport statue dedication ) To 6/28/2005 ( Bill Gates & George Bush the punk for Al Qaeda deliberately murders Michael Patrick Murphy ) is 526 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my official United States Marshals Service federal undercover identity birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA & Kerry Wayne Burgess - Deputy United States Marshal ) To 4/12/1967 ( the United States Navy submarine warship USS Ray SSN 653 commissioned into United States Navy battle force fleet active service ) is 526 days



From 1/19/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport statue dedication ) To 6/28/2005 ( Bill Gates & George Bush the punk for Al Qaeda deliberately murders Michael Patrick Murphy ) is 526 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 8/10/1960 ( the United States Discoverer 13 launched into orbit of the planet Earth - the first fully successful test of the United States Corona photo surveillance satellite program ) is 526 days



From 7/4/1992 ( date hijacked from me:the United States Navy aircraft carrier warship USS George Washington CVN 73 commissioned into United States Navy battle force fleet active service and I am the first commanding officer of USS George Washington CVN 73 as the General of the Armies of the United States and United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan ) To 1/19/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport statue dedication ) is 4216 days

4216 = 2108 + 2108

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 12/10/1964 ( premiere US film "Father Goose" ) is 2108 days



From 1/19/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport statue dedication ) To 5/22/2008 ( Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in a scheduled terrorist attack attempts to destroy the nuclear propulsion United States Navy aircraft carrier warship USS George Washington CVN 73 ) is 1585 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 7/5/1963 ( premiere United Kingdom TV series episode "Planet Patrol"::"The Wandering Asteroid" ) is 1585 days


http://www.amarillo.com/stories/091704/new_hsuband.shtml

amarillo com

Amarillo Globe News

Home > News > Local News

Web-posted Friday, September 17, 2004

2nd Husband statue dedication set

The Amarillo Globe-News

The dedication of a second statue of astronaut Rick Husband is set for 2 p.m. Saturday in the area between City Hall and the Amarillo Civic Center Complex.

The first statue - a 71Ž2-foot bronze likeness - was dedicated Jan. 19 at Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport. Sculptor Mark Lundeen of Loveland, Colo., created the artwork.

The Center City location was chosen to give more people a reminder of Husband's accomplishments, said Garet von Netzer, president of the Center City of Amarillo board.

Husband, a native of Amarillo, commanded the Space Shuttle Columbia, which disintegrated during its final approach Feb. 1, 2003. All seven astronauts aboard the shuttle died, including Willie McCool of Lubbock.



http://www.amarillo.com/stories/091204/new_statue.shtml

amarillo com

Amarillo Globe News

Home > News > Local News

Web-posted Sunday, September 12, 2004

Sculpture dedication set

The Amarillo Globe-News

Comments from a variety of special guests, special music and a flyover by the Air Force's B-1B Lancer aircraft will combine to highlight the dedication of the Rick Husband Memorial Sculpture scheduled Saturday in downtown Amarillo.

Ceremonies will begin at 2 p.m. in the Centennial Plaza area between City Hall and the Civic Center's Grand Plaza Room, according to a news release from Center City which commissioned the bronze statue and is coordinating the project.


Lundeen also produced a sculpture of Husband which was dedicated at Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport Jan. 19.



http://www.amarillo.com/stories/012004/new_makingnew.shtml

amarillo com

Amarillo Globe News

Home > News > Local News

Web-posted Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Making new memories

By KAREN D. SMITH


Bittersweet reminders at Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport were made sweeter Monday for the astronaut's children with the dedication of the renamed airport and a bronze statue of him, said his wife, Evelyn Husband.

"This will be a new memory for them," she said, referring to Laura, 13, and Matthew, 8. "What I've tried to do this whole year is have new memories for them so they know that all of our fun and memories didn't stop on Feb. 1."

Matthew had experienced particular difficulty viewing photographs of Husband displayed at the airport since the Feb. 1 tragedy that killed his father and six space shuttle Columbia crewmates, Evelyn had said in a Jan. 9 telephone interview.

"There's this huge, gorgeous picture of Rick, and it's hard," she said then. "Laura and I will stand there and look at it. (Matthew) looks at anything but."

The dedication ceremony, therefore, was important for the children to attend, she said Monday.

"I believe from this day forward when we walk into this airport, Matthew will remember this day










http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/campaigns/wh2000/stories/bushside073199.htm


Bush Earned Profit, Rangers Deal Insiders Say

By Lois Romano and George Lardner Jr.

Washington Post Staff Writers

Saturday, July 31, 1999; Page A12


On April 21, 1989, a 39-member ownership group led by George W. Bush and a Fort Worth financier closed a deal to buy the Texas Rangers, installing Bush as the managing partner.

When the group sold the team last year for $250 million, Bush's share was $14.9 million after an initial investment of a relatively modest half-million dollars. His handsome profit raised questions about whether his name had landed him a sweetheart deal.


Running the team together, Rose and Bush were a study in contrasts – Rose is as studied, cerebral and shy as Bush is impulsive, loquacious and brazen. "George is very intuitive, very quick to come to the path he wants to take," said Rose. "And I'm pretty plodding. Never in our partnership did we have a disagreement over the paths. But George came up to a path in 15 minutes, and I never was able to come with the path until three days. . . . Sometimes he called me daily and I'd say, well, I still got the abacus whirling."










http://www.chron.com/CDA/archives/archive.mpl?id=1996_1358191

Tiny tube may be Earthly remains of Martian life form/Mars rock: a migration for the ages/4.5 billion-year trek from there to here

MARK CARREAU Staff

THU 08/08/1996

HOUSTON CHRONICLE

For nearly a decade after its 1984 discovery, a potato-size, brown- and green-tinged rock lay carefully preserved but little noticed in a room for aging moon rocks at NASA's Johnson Space Center, misidentified as a meteorite from a rogue asteroid.

On Wednesday, the 4 1/2-pound rock became world famous, the focus of intense speculation and an exploding scientific debate over whether its craggy folds harbored evidence of microbial life about 3.6 billion years ago on neighboring Mars, as a team of space agency-led scientists now claims.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0394078

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

The Alfred Hitchcock Hour (TV series 1962–1965)

A Piece of the Action (#1.1)


Professional gambler Duke Marsden (Gig Young) bitterly treads in his father's footsteps, which led to tragedy. Duke's wife is cold and aristocratic, fed up with his habits. Duke's appalled when his younger brother (Robert Redford) a law student, catches the fever too - does he have Duke's ability or their father's luck ?


Release Date: 20 September 1962 (USA)










http://www.tv.com/the-beverly-hillbillies/the-clampetts-strike-oil/episode/49281/summary.html

tv.com

The Beverly Hillbillies

Season 1, Episode 1

The Clampetts Strike Oil

Air Date

September 26, 1962

Jed Clampett's swamp is loaded with oil. When a wildcatter discovers the huge pool, Jed sells his land to the O.K. Oil Company and, at the urging of cousin Pearl, moves his family to a 35-room mansion in Beverly Hills, California.





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0522598/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

"The Beverly Hillbillies"

The Clampetts Strike Oil (1962)


Geologist: Mr. Clampett, you're a very rich man!

Jed Clampett: How big a rock did you bean him with?

Elly May Clampett: No bigger than a hedge apple.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0726207

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Tombstone Territory (TV series 1957)

The Horse Thief (#3.6)


Release Date: 13 November 1959 (USA)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0059800/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Thunderball (1965)

Country Date

USA 21 December 1965 (New York City, New York)



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0059800

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Thunderball (1965)


James Bond heads to The Bahamas to recover two nuclear warheads stolen by SPECTRE agent Emilio Largo in an international extortion scheme.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Father_Goose_(film)

Father Goose (film)

Release date(s) December 10, 1964

Father Goose is a 1964 romantic comedy film set in World War II


During the early days of World War II, South Pacific beachcomber Walter Eckland (Grant) is coerced by his old friend, Commander Frank Houghton (Howard), into becoming a coast-watcher for the Allies. He is escorted to a deserted island, to watch for Japanese planes passing overhead.


To further ensure he stays put, when Houghton leaves, his naval vessel "accidentally" hits Walter's boat, punching a gaping hole in its hull.










http://www.chron.com/CDA/archives/archive.mpl?id=2003_3623771

Columbia's Last Mission: THE AFTERMATH / `Debris field' widened in search efforts / Crews on land find at least 2 intact fuel cells

JIM HENDERSON, RACHEL GRAVES, JAMES KIMBERLY, DALELEZON Staff

TUE 02/04/2003

Houston Chronicle

LUFKIN - Finding the piece of debris that might give clues to why the space shuttle Columbia broke apart on re-entry has been described by one NASA official as like "looking for a needle in a haystack."

Monday, the haystack got bigger.

While lawmen and volunteers in several East Texas counties were beating the piney woods and lake shores for more remnants of Columbia, the size of the "debris field" was enlarged to take in a portion of West Texas and a longer stretch of Louisiana.

Authorities did report a major find Monday. A man found the shuttle's nose cone buried about six feet in the ground on his land just outside the town of Hemphill. The cone was said to be in good shape and searchers planned to excavate it today.

Most of the significant debris and body parts apparently have been found between Nacogdoches and the Sabine River, but some fragments may be found as far east as the New Orleans suburbs and west of the point over Dallas-Fort Worth where the shuttle began to disintegrate.










http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2004435145_apaircraftcarrierfire.html

The Seattle Times [ TERRORIST PROPAGANDA ASSET ]

Friday, May 23, 2008 - Page updated at 05:35 PM

Sailor suffers minor burns in US carrier fire

By AUDREY McAVOY

Associated Press Writer

HONOLULU —

A fire aboard the USS George Washington aircraft carrier left one sailor with minor burns and 23 others with heat stress.

Sailors extinguished the fire several hours after flames were spotted Thursday near the auxiliary boiler room and air conditioning and refrigeration space in the rear of the nuclear powered ship. The Navy said the fire spread through a passageway for cables.


Injured sailors were treated and have returned to duty, said Lt. Cmdr. Charlie Brown, a spokesman for Naval Air Forces in San Diego.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1175171

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Planet Patrol (TV series 1963–1968)

The Wandering Asteroid (#1.2)


An asteroid has been deflected from its orbit and is heading straight for the capital of Mars. Colonel Raeburn, Head of SPACE PATROL, gives Larry Dart an almost impossible assignment - to destroy the asteroid.


Release Date: 5 July 1963 (UK)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0734656/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

"The Twilight Zone"

The Lonely (1959)


Captain Allenby: Brought you some paperback books.

James A. Corry: Thanks.

Captain Allenby: And Corry, I brought you something else too. It'll mean my job if they ever suspect. It'd be my neck if they found out for sure.

James A. Corry: Look, Allenby. I don't want any gifts. I don't want tidbits. Makes me feel like an animal in a cage with an old lady out there who wants to throw peanuts at me. A pardon, Allenby. That's the only gift I want. I'm not a murderer. I killed in self-defense. There are still a lot of people who believe me and it happens to be the truth. I killed in self-defense!

Captain Allenby: I KNOW. I know all about it. And I doubt if this'll be any consolation to you, but this isn't an easy assignment to handle; stopping here four times a year and having to look at a man's agony.

James A. Corry: You're right, Allenby. It's very little consolation.

Captain Allenby: But I can't bring you freedom. All I can do is bring you things to try to help keep your sanity. Something to, well anything to help you fight loneliness.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0734656/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

"The Twilight Zone"

The Lonely (1959)


James A. Corry: You mock me, you know that. When you look at me, when you talk to me, I'm being mocked.

Alicia: I'm sorry.

Alicia: You hurt me, Corry.

James A. Corry: Hurt you? How can I hurt you?

James A. Corry: This isn't real flesh. There aren't any nerves under there, any muscles or tendons.

James A. Corry: [pointing to his car] You're just like this heap. A hunk of metal with arms and legs instead of wheels. But this heap doesn't mock me the way you do. It doesn't look at me with make believe eyes or talk to me with a make believe voice. Well I'm sick of being mocked by the memory of women. And that's all you are. A reminder to me that I'm so lonely I'm about to lose my mind.

Alicia: I can feel loneliness too.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0734656

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

"The Twilight Zone"

The Lonely (1959)

Original Air Date: 13 November 1959 (Season 1, Episode 7)

Plot: A convict, living alone in an asteroid, receives from the police a realistic woman-robot.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0734656/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

"The Twilight Zone"

The Lonely (1959)


Narrator: [opening narration] Witness if you will a dungeon, made out of mountains, salt flats and sand that stretch to infinity. The dungeon has an inmate: James A. Corry. And this is his residence: a metal shack. An old touring car that squats in the sun and goes nowhere-for there is nowhere to go. For the record let it be known that James A. Corry is a convicted criminal placed in solitary confinement. Confinement in this case stretches as far as the eye can see, because this particular dungeon is on an asteroid nine million miles from the Earth. Now witness if you will a man's mind and body shriveling in the sun, a man dying of loneliness.