Thursday, February 24, 2011

This would be a hell of a lot easier to document if I wasn't so damned drunk.




Theoretically, the details of my time travel excursions, because I time travel back to days when my native-time self exists, which triggers my awareness of evil types and their evil activities, are always available because, relative to my future from this present day, I time travel back to the very distant past and I time travel back so far that I imprint my very identity onto the human race as a whole. I cannot change that because that has already happened. Perhaps I am God.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/B/Back_To_The_Future_1.html

Back To The Future


In other news, officials at the Pacific Nuclear research facility...
...have denied the rumor that a case of missing plutonium...
...was in fact stolen from their vault two weeks ago.
A Libyan terrorist group had claimed responsibility for the alleged theft.
However, officials now attribute the discrepancy to a simple clerical error.
The FBI, which is investigating the matter, had no comment.










Now that is science fiction. The US FBI on a daily basis is criminally liable for leaking classified US federal data to reporters is no science fiction because they are criminally liable on a daily basis for leaking classified US federal data to racketeering organization sources and with the intent of the unauthorized disclosure of US federal classified information.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088763/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Back to the Future (1985)


[on the phone]

Marty McFly: You know, Doc, you left your equipment on all week.

Dr. Emmett Brown: My equipment. That reminds me, Marty. You better not hook up to the amplifier. There's a slight possibility of overload.

Marty McFly: Yeah, I'll keep that in mind.





http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/B/Back_To_The_Future_1.html

Back To The Future


Rock 'n' roll.
Yo. Marty, is that you?
Doc. Where are you?
Thank God I've found you. Meet me at Twin Pines Mall tonight at 1:15.
I made a breakthrough. I'll need your assistance.
1:15 in the morning? Doc, what's going on?
Where you been all week? Working.
Is Einstein with you? Yeah, he's right here.
You left your equipment on all week.
My equipment. That reminds me, Marty.
Do not hook up to the amplifier. There's a slight possibility of overload.
Yeah. I'll keep that in mind.
Good. I'll see you tonight. Don't forget.
1:15 a. m., Twin Pines Mall. Right.
Are those my clocks I hear? Yeah, it's 8:00.
Perfect! My experiment worked!
They're all exactly 25 minutes slow!
Wait a minute, Doc.
Are you telling me that it's 8:25?
Precisely. Damn!
I'm late for school.










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


From 3/3/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future I arrived this date near the town of George in Washington State and the Ancient Lake and then as arranged earlier I resided in a high rise condominium in Bellevue Washington until my 9 May 2003 departure as a time traveler ) To 12/8/2003 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV miniseries "Battlestar Galactica" ) is 280 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 12/8/1959 ( premiere US TV series episode "Sugarfoot"::"Apollo with a Gun" ) is 280 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0314979

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Battlestar Galactica (2003) (TV)

Release Date: 8 December 2003 (USA)










2003 miniseries "Battlestar Galactica" DVD video:


William Adama: Report.

Gaeta: Taking a bearing now. We appear to be in geosynchronous orbit directly above the Ragnar anchorage.

Battlestar Galactica bridge crew: [ applause ]

William Adama: Colonel Tigh.

Tigh: Sir.

William Adama: Let's update your chart for a course right down into the eye of the storm.

Tigh: Yes, sir.

Laura Roslin: Captain Apollo?

Lee Adama: That was fun.

Laura Roslin: [ laughing ]

Lee Adama: I think it worked.

Laura Roslin: What exactly did you do?

Lee Adama: I basically just used the - the hyperdrive to manipulate the energy coils. I put out - put out a big pulse of electro - magnetic energy










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0701210/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

"The Simpsons"

Simpson Tide (1998)


[Homer is watching a television ad for the Naval Reserve]

TV Announcer: Daybreak, Jakarta. The proud men and women of the Navy are protecting America's interests overseas, but you're in Lubbock, Texas hosing down a statue, because your in the Naval Reserve. Once you complete basic training, you only work one weekend a month, and most of that time your drunk of your ass. The Naval Reserve: America's 17th line of defense, between the Mississippi National Guard, and the American League of Women Voters.