Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Think tank data center on this.




Another bad date shaping up for the future that I do not document here. But what do I know. I do know that I have given the Bill Gates-Al Qaeda-Nazi's enough pause to know I am on to them and that I can figure what murderous activities they are planning, thus they will hesitate when faced with the knowledge that the mass murder activities of Bill Gates can be successfully prosecuted in a court of law.










From 5/1/1967 ( my first flight by myself as jet pilot and as active duty United States Naval Aviator and United States Astronaut ) to 12/4/1985 ( premiere UK film "Back to the Future" ) is 6792 days

6792 = 3396 + 3396

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 6/19/1968 ( my 1st United States Navy Medal of Honor date of record and I am United States military fighter jet ace-in-single-day during the Vietnam War ) is 3396 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088763/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Back to the Future (1985)

UK 4 December 1985










1996 film "Star Trek: First Contact" DVD video:


Dr. Zefram Cochrane: Do they have to keep doing that?

Starfleet Lieutenant Commander Geordi La Forge: It's just a little hero worship, Doc. To tell you the truth, I can't say I blame them. We all grew up hearing about what you did here. Or what you're about to do.





1996 film "Star Trek: First Contact" DVD video:


Starfleet Lieutenant Commander Geordi La Forge: You know, I wish I had a picture of this.

Dr. Zefram Cochrane: What?

Starfleet Lieutenant Commander Geordi La Forge: Well, you see, in the future, this whole area becomes a historical monument. You're standing almost on the exact spot where your statue's going to be.

Dr. Zefram Cochrane: Statue?










Just my luck. She is wearing one of those bug suits, which is sensible, when I time travel to that rock structure near Ancient Lake on 3 March 2003 and she walks over to shake my hand.










1996 film "Star Trek: First Contact" DVD video:


Dr. Zefram Cochrane: Please! Don't tell me it's all thanks to me. I've heard enough about the great Zefram Cochrane. I don't know who writes your history books or where you get your information from, but you people got some pretty funny ideas about me. You all look at me as if I'm some kind of a saint or visionary or something.

Starfleet Commander William T. Riker: I don't think you're a saint, Doc, but you did have a vision. And now we're sitting in it.

Dr. Zefram Cochrane: You want to know what my vision is? Dollar signs. Money. I didn't build this ship to usher in a new era for humanity. You think I want to go to the stars? I don't even like to fly! I take trains! I built this ship so that I could retire to some tropical island filled with naked woman.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George,_Washington

George, Washington

George is a city in Grant County, Washington, United States.





http://ncwportal.com/grant/interest/quincy_lakes_wildlife_area

North Central Washington Portal

Grant County » Area Attractions » Quincy Lakes Wildlife Area

The Quincy Lakes Wildlife Area covers 15,266 acres and is part of the Quincy Unit of the North Columbia Basin State Wildlife Recreation Area. Recreational opportunities include boating, hunting, water sports, fishing, and camping. Fish species include smallmouth bass, largemouth bass, rainbow trout, yellow perch, and crappie.

Lakes located in the Quincy Lakes Wildlife Area,

Ancient Lake
Burke Lake










http://www.cswap.com/1996/Star_Trek:_First_Contact/cap/en/25fps/a/00_16

Star Trek: First Contact


:16:02
Data, I need to know the exact date.

:16:05
April 4th, 2063.

:16:08
April 4th.
The day before First Contact.

:16:12
The missile complex must be
where Cochrane is building his ship.

:16:17
They came to stop First Contact.










1996 film "Star Trek: First Contact" DVD video:


Borg Queen: Data!










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


From 3/3/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future I arrived this date near the town of George in Washington State and the Ancient Lake and then as arranged earlier I resided in a high rise condominium in Bellevue Washington until my 9 May 2003 departure as a time traveler ) To 10/4/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the SpaceShipOne Ansari X-Prize ) is 581 days

From 10/4/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the SpaceShipOne Ansari X-Prize ) To 5/8/2006 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Microsoft groundbreaking of the Quincy Washington Data Center & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America federal government ) is 581 days



From 3/3/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future I arrived this date near the town of George in Washington State and the Ancient Lake and then as arranged earlier I resided in a high rise condominium in Bellevue Washington until my 9 May 2003 departure as a time traveler ) To 5/8/2006 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Microsoft groundbreaking of the Quincy Washington Data Center & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America federal government ) is 1162 days

1162 = 581 + 581

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 2/16/1965 ( the United States satellite Pegasus 1 launched into orbit of the planet Earth ) is 581 days



From 3/3/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future I arrived this date near the town of George in Washington State and the Ancient Lake and then as arranged earlier I resided in a high rise condominium in Bellevue Washington until my 9 May 2003 departure as a time traveler ) To 5/8/2006 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Microsoft groundbreaking of the Quincy Washington Data Center & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America federal government ) is 1162 days

1162 = 581 + 581

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 10/4/1960 ( the United States launches the Courier 1B satellite into orbit of the planet Earth - the active repeater telecommunications satellite ) is 581 days



From 12/7/1984 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "2010" ) To 5/8/2006 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Microsoft groundbreaking of the Quincy Washington Data Center & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America federal government ) is 7822 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 8/1/1980 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "The Final Countdown" ) is 7822 days



From 5/15/1984 ( Kerry Wayne Burgess begins active service as a United States Navy enlisted sailor following almost 12 months in the seniority compensating United States Navy Delayed Entry Program ) To 5/12/1995 ( premiere US film "Crimson Tide" ) is 4014 days

From 5/12/1995 ( premiere US film "Crimson Tide" ) To 5/8/2006 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Microsoft groundbreaking of the Quincy Washington Data Center & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America federal government ) is 4014 days



From 2/16/1957 ( LeVar Burton ) To 5/8/2006 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Microsoft groundbreaking of the Quincy Washington Data Center & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America federal government ) is 17978 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 5/22/2008 ( Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in a scheduled terrorist attack attempts to destroy the nuclear propulsion United States Navy aircraft carrier warship USS George Washington CVN 73 because as General of the Armies of the United States and United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan I am the first commanding officer of USS George Washington CVN 73 ) is 17978 days



From 12/30/1959 ( the United States Navy warship USS George Washington SSBN 598 commissioned into United States Navy strategic force fleet active service - the first US Navy nuclear powered fleet ballistic missile submarine - date of record 24 January 1985 serving as General of the Armies of the United States and United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan I am the final commanding officer of USS George Washington SSN 598 ) To 5/8/2006 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Microsoft groundbreaking of the Quincy Washington Data Center & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America federal government ) is 16931 days

16931 = 8465 + 8466

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 5/7/1982 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Paradise" starring my wife ) is 8465 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 5/7/1982 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Paradise" starring my wife ) is 8466 days



From 5/8/2006 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Microsoft groundbreaking of the Quincy Washington Data Center & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America federal government ) To 6/23/2010 ( Bill Gates the cowardly violent criminal again contracted a criminal to murder me this day by gunfire through a window or as I walked outside along the city sidewalk where they constantly track my movements just so that can make me know they are harassing me and that they have no intention of stopping their cowardly criminal activity directed at my person ) is 1507 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 4/19/1963 ( Tom Wood ) is 1507 days



From 5/8/2006 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Microsoft groundbreaking of the Quincy Washington Data Center & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America federal government ) To 6/23/2010 ( Bill Gates the cowardly violent criminal again contracted a criminal to murder me this day by gunfire through a window or as I walked outside along the city sidewalk where they constantly track my movements just so that can make me know they are harassing me and that they have no intention of stopping their cowardly criminal activity directed at my person ) is 1507 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 4/19/1963 ( Valerie Plame ) is 1507 days



From 6/16/1959 ( George Reeves - deceased - fatal gunshot ) To 5/8/2006 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Microsoft groundbreaking of the Quincy Washington Data Center & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America federal government ) is 17128 days

17128 = 8564 + 8564

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 8/13/1982 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Fast Times At Ridgemont High" starring my wife ) is 8564 days



From 5/8/2006 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Microsoft groundbreaking of the Quincy Washington Data Center & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America federal government ) To 12/2/2006 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-King County Washington State-Corbis-Nazi murders by gunfire the King County Washington State worker Steve Cox ) is 208 days

208 = 104 + 104

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 6/16/1959 ( George Reeves - deceased - fatal gunshot ) is 104 days



From 5/8/2006 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Microsoft groundbreaking of the Quincy Washington Data Center & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America federal government ) To 12/2/2006 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-King County Washington State-Corbis-Nazi murders by gunfire the King County Washington State worker Steve Cox ) is 208 days

208 = 104 + 104

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 10/28/1963 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series episode "The Outer Limits"::"The Man Who Was Never Born" ) is 104 days



From 11/1/1952 ( Ivy Mike - the first hydrogen bomb is test detonated by the United States of America ) To 5/8/2006 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Microsoft groundbreaking of the Quincy Washington Data Center & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America federal government ) is 19546 days

19546 = 9773 + 9773

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 12/4/1985 ( date hijacked from me:premiere United Kingdom film "Back to the Future" ) is 9773 days


http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-162110400.html

HighBeam RESEARCH

Articles > Popular publications > PR Newswire press releases > April-June 2007 > Monday, April 16

Article: Turner Completes Microsoft Data Center Project in Less Than One Year.

Article from: PR Newswire Article date: April 16, 2007

Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for Fast-Track Project to take place April 16th in Quincy, Wash.

NEW YORK, April 16 /PRNewswire/ -- Turner Construction Company will host a 'Ribbon Cutting' ceremony for Microsoft Windows Live Operations (WLO) Columbia One Data Center at the project site in Quincy, Wash. on April 16.

Turner and its subcontractors utilized over 500 workers at peak, and worked around the clock seven days a week for several months to achieve the fast track completion of this project. Ground was broken on the 250,000 sq. ft. Microsoft /WLO facility on May 8, 2006. The project team achieved a Temporary Certificate of Occupancy on February 15 and ...



http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=20060508&slug=webcia08

Monday, May 8, 2006

Bush ignores flak, names general to head CIA

By Terence Hunt

The Associated Press

WASHINGTON – President Bush today chose Air Force Gen. Michael Hayden to lead the embattled CIA










http://frwebgate3.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/waisgate.cgi?WAISdocID=77189413555+0+0+0&WAISaction=retrieve

TITLE 18--CRIMES AND CRIMINAL PROCEDURE

PART I--CRIMES

CHAPTER 115--TREASON, SEDITION, AND SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITIES

Sec. 2381. Treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.










http://www.scaled.com/projects/tierone/041004_spaceshipone_x-prize_flight_2.html

SpaceShipOne Captures X-Prize

On October 4, 2004, SpaceShipOne rocketed into history, becoming the first private manned spacecraft to exceed an altitude of 328,000 feet twice within the span of a 14 day period, thus claiming the ten million dollar Ansari X-Prize.










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

1-01 - 33 (Pilot) 10/18/04


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season1/galactica-101.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

1X01 - 33

Original Airdate: January 14, 2005 (USA)


Galactica - Command

Duella: Radiological alarm!

Tigh: From where?

Duella: The Olympic Carrier, sir. They've got nukes onboard.

Adama: Madam President, we have to eliminate the Olympic Carrier immediately.

Roslin: There are 1,300 people on that ship.

Adama: We don't know that. The Cylons may have captured them already.





http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

1-01 - 33 (Pilot) 10/18/04


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season1/galactica-101.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

1X01 - 33

Original Airdate: January 14, 2005 (USA)


Colonial one

Roslin: Do it.

Vipers - Space

Boomer: we have new orders. We are directed to... destroy the Olympic Carrier and return to Galactica.

Starbuck: It's a civilian ship.

Crashdown: A civilian ship with nukes.










http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/pansy

pansy

a weak, effeminate, and often cowardly man.