Thursday, February 17, 2011

They must be trying to tell me something.




For the first time in quite a while, my left shoulder is really starting to ache today in the past few hours. The last time I remember this level of pain or even a level that registers as painful was on 31 October 2010.

The evil that permeates King County Washington State, which is infested with evil people, must resonate in terms of physical pain that registers in my body. I sense evil intent on behalf of the evil people that infest King County Washington State.

I cannot even leave here because no matter where I go these evil forces and people that infest King County Washington State follow me, as they did when I left here in 2004 and went east to Spokane Washington and they begin again there to harass me everywhere I go. Just because they can and because they are Al Qaida-Bill Gates-Al Qaeda cowards that way.