Saturday, February 05, 2011

This is Time Traveler One. That's a roger, over.




http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/B/Back_To_The_Future_2.html

Back To The Future 2

Doc, come in!
Come in.
Listen, Biff's guys chased me into the gym. They're going to jump "me. "
Get out of there!
No, not me. The other me. The one on stage playing Johnny B. Goode.
He could miss his opportunity to return! We'll have a major paradox!
Wait. A paradox?
One of those things that could destroy the universe?










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/B/Back_To_The_Future_2.html

Back To The Future 2


Mr. McFly!
Is your name Marty McFly?
Yeah.
I've got something for you.
A letter.
A letter for me?
That's impossible.
- Who the hell are you? - Western Union.
Many of us at the office were hoping you could shed some light on the subject.










2006 film "The Queen" DVD video:


Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II: Think I'm going to walk back. I don't feel like stalking.

HRH Prince Charles: Are you sure?

Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II: I'll take the dogs. Walkies? Yes! Who knows the way home?










From 5/9/2003 ( as a time traveler from the future in the past this was my departure date to time travel away from the past to another time ) To 9/15/2006 ( premiere United Kingdom film "The Queen" ) is 1225 days

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) To 7/11/1962 ( the first Telstar 1 satellite transatlantic television transmission from orbit of the planet Earth ) is 1225 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0436697/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

The Queen (2006)


UK 15 September 2006