Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Not only could I not prove to them that I was a time traveler but I could not prove the information I brought was also from the future.




http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000121/news?year=2008

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

News for

Phoebe Cates


Sightings

25 July 2008 12:44 AM, PDT | NYPost.com


Kevin Kline tossing a pizza party for birthday-girl wife Phoebe Cates at Luzzo's in the East Village










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/15/2006 9:20 PM


I lived very close to Clemson University and traveled into Clemson often to service the bank branches in that town. I have been trying to think of why that was and I guess it could be because of the Tigers. I suspect though that the primary reason for me being there was because I lived in Central. After that, I bought that house in Greer, SC, at Country Club Estates and moved out there until I moved to Arrowood in Charlotte, NC. From there I went across town to Dresden off Independence with the nearby Sheffield Park, and then I moved back near Arrowood to Whitehall.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 October 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/27/2006 3:12 PM
After moving from that apartment on Dresden near Sheffield Park and off Independence Boulevard, I moved to Whitehall Estates when I


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whitehall

Whitehall is a road in Westminster in London, the capital of the United Kingdom. It is the main artery running north from Parliament Square, centre of national government, towards the traditional Charing Cross, now at the southern end of Trafalgar Square and marked by the statue of Charles I, which is often regarded as the heart of London for its residents and tourists. Along its way it is lined by many government ministries; "Whitehall" is therefore also frequently used as a metonym for governmental administration, as well as being a geographic name for the surrounding district .


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 October 2006 excerpt ends]










1996 film "Star Trek: First Contact" DVD video:


Dr. Zefram Cochrane: Do they have to keep doing that?

Starfleet Lieutenant Commander Geordi La Forge: It's just a little hero worship, Doc. To tell you the truth, I can't say I blame them. We all grew up hearing about what you did here. Or what you're about to do.





1996 film "Star Trek: First Contact" DVD video:


Starfleet Lieutenant Commander Geordi La Forge: You know, I wish I had a picture of this.

Dr. Zefram Cochrane: What?

Starfleet Lieutenant Commander Geordi La Forge: Well, you see, in the future, this whole area becomes a historical monument. You're standing almost on the exact spot where your statue's going to be.

Dr. Zefram Cochrane: Statue?










1994 film "Star Trek Generations" DVD video:


Starfleet Captain James T. Kirk: This is my uncle's barn in Idaho. I took this horse out for a ride eleven years ago










1994 film "Star Trek Generations" DVD video:


Starfleet Captain James T. Kirk: What are you talking about? The future? This is the past.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/B/Back_To_The_Future_1.html

Back To The Future


Let's see if you bastards can do 90.
Pa, what is it?
What is it, Pa?
Looks like an airplane without wings.
That ain't no airplane. Look.
Don't look!
Listen...
Hello.
Excuse me.
Sorry about your barn.










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


From 9/16/1994 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Timecop" & premiere US film "Blue Sky" & premiere US film "Princess Caraboo" starring my wife as "Princess Caraboo" ) To 4/6/2006 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America federal government ) is 4220 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 9/21/1970 ( premiere US TV series "The Young Lawyers" ) is 4220 days



From 11/18/1996 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) To 4/6/2006 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America federal government ) is 3426 days

3426 = 1713 + 1713

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 11/11/1963 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Danny Thomas Show"::"My Fair Uncle" ) is 1713 days



From 11/17/1994 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Star Trek Generations" ) To 4/6/2006 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America federal government ) is 4158 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 12/3/1974 ( premiere US TV movie "The Red Badge of Courage" ) is 4158 days



From 11/17/1994 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Star Trek Generations" ) To 4/6/2006 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America federal government ) is 4158 days

4158 = 2079 + 2079

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 11/11/1964 ( premiere United Kingdom TV series episode "The Wednesday Play"::"Pale Horse, Pale Rider" ) is 2079 days



From 6/27/1994 ( I am the pilot and the only survivor of a plane crash that experienced several fatalities on that aircraft after the external mounted rocket-launched space satellite exploded under that aircraft due to continuing Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-NASA terrorism sabotage ) To 4/6/2006 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America federal government ) is 4301 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 12/12/1970 ( Jennifer Connelly ) is 4301 days



From 3/3/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future I arrived this date near the town of George in Washington State and the Ancient Lake and then as arranged earlier I resided in a high rise condominium in Bellevue Washington until my 9 May 2003 departure as a time traveler ) To 9/18/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Rick Husband stature dedication & George Bush & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America federal government ) is 565 days

From 9/18/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Rick Husband stature dedication & George Bush & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America federal government ) To 4/6/2006 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America federal government ) is 565 days



From 3/3/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future I arrived this date near the town of George in Washington State and the Ancient Lake and then as arranged earlier I resided in a high rise condominium in Bellevue Washington until my 9 May 2003 departure as a time traveler ) To 4/6/2006 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America federal government ) is 1130 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 4/7/1962 ( premiere US TV series episode "Perry Mason"::"The Case of the Angry Astronaut" ) is 1130 days



From 3/3/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future I arrived this date near the town of George in Washington State and the Ancient Lake and then as arranged earlier I resided in a high rise condominium in Bellevue Washington until my 9 May 2003 departure as a time traveler ) To 4/6/2006 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America federal government ) is 1130 days

1130 = 565 + 565

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 9/18/1960 ( premiere US TV series "National Velvet"::series premiere episode "The Raffle" ) is 565 days



From 5/17/1959 ( premiere US film "King of the Wild Stallions" ) To 4/6/2006 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America federal government ) is 17126 days

17126 = 8563 + 8563

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 8/13/1982 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Fast Times At Ridgemont High" starring my wife ) is 8563 days



From 10/26/1952 ( premiere US TV series "Victory at Sea"::series premiere episode "Design for War" ) To 4/6/2006 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America federal government ) is 19520 days

19520 = 9760 + 9760

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 4/5/1990 ( date hijacked from me:the first flight Orbital Sciences Pegasus space satellite rocket launch vehicle and I was United States NASA B-52B Stratofortress pilot for the first flight of Orbital Sciences Pegasus space satellite booster rocket ) is 9760 days



From 12/8/2003 ( premiere US TV miniseries "Battlestar Galactica" ) To 4/6/2006 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America federal government ) is 850 days

850 = 425 + 425

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 5/1/1960 ( Soviet Union antiaircraft fire destroys the United States Central Intelligence Agency U-2 aircraft and the United States Central Intelligence Agency pilot Gary Powers is imprisoned in the Soviet Union ) is 425 days



From 7/11/1997 ( premiere US film "Contact" ) To 4/6/2006 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America federal government ) is 3191 days

3191 = 1595 + 1596

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) is 1595 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) is 1596 days



From 10/28/1994 ( premiere US film "Stargate" ) To 4/6/2006 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America federal government ) is 4178 days

4178 = 2089 + 2089

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 11/20/1964 ( premiere US film "First Men in the Moon" ) is 2089 days



From 12/6/1979 ( premiere US film "Star Trek: The Motion Picture" ) To 4/6/2006 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America federal government ) is 9618 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 7/3/1985 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Back to the Future" ) is 9618 days



From 7/3/1985 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Back to the Future" ) To 4/6/2006 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America federal government ) is 7582 days

7582 = 3791 + 3791

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me: my birth date UK ) to 7/20/1969 ( date hijacked from me:I was United States Apollo 11 Eagle spacecraft United States Navy astronaut landing and walking on the planet Earth's moon as United States Navy Commander Thomas Reagan ) is 3791 days



From 6/9/1961 ( Michael J. Fox ) To 4/6/2006 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America federal government ) is 16372 days

16372 = 8186 + 8186

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 8/1/1981 ( the debut MTV cable television music network ) is 8186 days



From 7/3/1971 ( Jim Morrison - deceased ) To 4/6/2006 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America federal government ) is 12696 days

12696 = 6348 + 6348

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 7/20/1976 ( date hijacked from me:the Viking 1 Mars landing in accordance with my documented and lawful exclusive claim to the territory of the planet Mars ) is 6348 days



From 6/16/1959 ( George Reeves - deceased - fatal gunshot ) To 4/6/2006 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America federal government ) is 17096 days

17096 = 8548 + 8548

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 7/28/1982 ( premiere US film "An Officer and a Gentleman" ) is 8548 days



From 9/27/1961 ( premiere US film "The Day the Sky Exploded" & premiere US TV series "Top Cat"::series premiere episode "Hawaii Here We Come" ) To 4/6/2006 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America federal government ) is 16262 days

16262 = 8131 + 8131

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 6/7/1981 ( my 3rd United States Navy Medal of Honor hijacked from me and the Iraq-Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush Baghdad Osirak terrorist nuclear weapons construction site destroyed by Israeli Air Force with my personal assistance as United States Navy Fleet Admiral Tom Reagan the F-16 Falcon pilot flying combat to destroy the Iraq-Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush Baghdad Osirak terrorist nuclear weapons construction site ) is 8131 days



From 4/13/1909 ( Stanislaw Marcin Ulam ) To 4/6/2006 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America federal government ) is 35422 days

35422 = 17711 + 1711

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 8/29/2007 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis causes the United States Air Force nuclear weapons incident with the objective of nuclear destruction in the United States and Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-George Bush continue to actively plan to produce nuclear destruction in the United States of America for the purpose of murdering as many United States of America citizens as possible and for the purpose of ongoing protection to organized crime and to protect other illegal commerce activity ) is 17711 days



From 7/9/1988 ( the United States Navy submarine warship USS Oklahoma City SSN 723 commissioned into United States Navy battle force fleet active service ) To 4/6/2006 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America federal government ) is 6480 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 4/12/1981 ( date hijacked from me:I was the commander aboard the United States STS-1 Columbia spacecraft as United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan ) is 6480 days


http://www.seattlepi.com/business/265993_bizbrfs08.html

seattle pi

Saturday, April 8, 2006

Business Briefing

REGIONAL NEWS

Microsoft completes deal for data-storage center

QUINCY -- Microsoft Corp. has officially signed a contract to buy 75 acres in a Quincy industrial park to build a massive data-storage center.

The company signed a temporary agreement in January to buy the property for a little more than $1 million. Microsoft officials finalized the deal Thursday.










http://www.amarillo.com/stories/091704/new_hsuband.shtml

amarillo com

Amarillo Globe News

Home > News > Local News

Web-posted Friday, September 17, 2004

2nd Husband statue dedication set

The Amarillo Globe-News

The dedication of a second statue of astronaut Rick Husband is set for 2 p.m. Saturday in the area between City Hall and the Amarillo Civic Center Complex.

The first statue - a 71Ž2-foot bronze likeness - was dedicated Jan. 19 at Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport. Sculptor Mark Lundeen of Loveland, Colo., created the artwork.

The Center City location was chosen to give more people a reminder of Husband's accomplishments, said Garet von Netzer, president of the Center City of Amarillo board.

Husband, a native of Amarillo, commanded the Space Shuttle Columbia, which disintegrated during its final approach Feb. 1, 2003. All seven astronauts aboard the shuttle died, including Willie McCool of Lubbock.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0102803/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

The Rocketeer (1991)


Cliff Secord: Jenny, prepare yourself for a shock: I'm the Rocketeer.

Jenny: The Rocke-who?

Cliff Secord: Oh for crying out loud, haven't you read the papers?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0657709

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

National Velvet (TV series 1960)

The Raffle (#1.1)


Release Date: 18 September 1960 (USA)





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Velvet_(TV_series)

National Velvet (TV series)

National Velvet is an American drama series that originally aired from 1960 to 1962 on NBC.


National Velvet stars Lori Martin as Velvet Brown, a girl who lives on a dairy farm with her parents, Martha (Ann Doran) and Herbert (Arthur Space), an ex-jockey Mi Taylor (James McCallion), her brother Donald (Joey Scott) and sister Edwina (Carole Wells). Velvet owned a thoroughbred stallion named King which she hoped would one day run in the Grand National Steeplechase.










http://www.chakoteya.net/Enterprise/01.htm

Broken Bow


WILLIAMS: And just who gets to decide what's pertinent information?

ARCHER: Admiral.

FORREST: Jon. I think you know everyone.

ARCHER: Not everyone.

LEONARD: It's a Klingot.

TOS: A Klingon.

ARCHER: Where'd he come from? (they're viewing through window)

WILLIAMS: Oklahoma.

FORREST: A corn farmer named Moore shot him with a plasma rifle. Says it was self-defense.