Friday, February 04, 2011

Make no mistake about it: Bill Gates is Al Qaeda.




I was just thinking of this just yesterday. Why would I start trying to specifically remember that medical name for Mad Cow disease? I have not even thought about that in years. I did remember it, too, though. I remembered specifically that medical term for it. Just yesterday I did that. And now today I started thinking of something that led me straight to that detail again just in this past hour. That is a notable detail considering the occurrence of encephalitis and encephalopathy in my observations and represents that Bill Gates is actively - at this very minute - planning to murder as many humans as possible on this planet Earth by releasing some kind of biological warfare weapon into the atmosphere of this planet and she-he-it will do so unless stopped.

Also, as I was walking back to my apartment from the grocery store in the past two hours or so, I saw somebody do something that makes me think about this, too. But there is no way I could have connected that observation to this observation. Only after making this observation did I start thinking about that overt actions that I sensed in my mind was a deliberate overt attempt to annoy me.

After I got back, and really just in the past twenty minutes or so, did I start thinking about 'lighthouse' and 'beacon' and as I was walking back, and just before I witnessed the activity that I thought about again after making this observation, did I start to think about how something was using me for some purpose that I was not too clear on. After I started reviewing my notes, I started to think this observation I make represents the criminal insurgents actions to exploit the work established in the 1996 film "Star Trek: First Contact" and how the part about the navigation deflector array.










From 3/20/1996 ( the announcement about bovine spongiform encephalopathy ) To 3/3/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future I arrived this date near the town of George in Washington State and the Ancient Lake and then as arranged earlier I resided in a high rise condominium in Bellevue Washington until my 9 May 2003 departure as a time traveler ) is 2539 days





From 3/20/1996 ( premiere US TV series episode "JAG"::"Smoked" ) To 3/3/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future I arrived this date near the town of George in Washington State and the Ancient Lake and then as arranged earlier I resided in a high rise condominium in Bellevue Washington until my 9 May 2003 departure as a time traveler ) is 2539 days





From 7/20/1969 ( date hijacked from me:I was United States Apollo 11 Eagle spacecraft United States Navy astronaut landing and walking on the planet Earth's moon as United States Navy Commander Thomas Reagan ) to 7/2/1976 ( date hijacked from me:I intercepted the Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system and set to work at diverting it ) is 2539 days





http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season3/galactica-307.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

3X07 - A MEASURE OF SALVATION (2)

Original Airdate (SciFi): 10-NOV-2006


Colonial one.

Apollo: We jump to an area we know the Cylons use as a supply line. NCD2539. We stay there, exposed; we look as if we're spoiling for a fight. They'll send their Fleet. And where there's a Fleet, there's a resurrection ship. And once the resurrection ship is within our reach, we execute our infected prisoners. We bug out. The executed prisoners download into the resurrection ship, and with them, the virus.

Roslin: You're sure the virus will download to a new body?

Apollo: The Cylons are sure of it. They left their wounded out here to die alone with no hope of being rescued. Tells me all I need to know. And once the virus is in the resurrection ship, there'll be no stopping it.

Adama: Rescuers become carriers of the plague. Cylons themselves don't believe that they'll develop a cure.

Roslin: Oh, my Gods. This could be the end of the Cylons entirely.

Apollo: Forever.

Helo: Genocide? So that's what we're about now?

Apollo: They're not human. They were built. Not born. No fathers, no mothers, no sons, no daughters --

Helo: I had a daughter. I held her in my arms.

Apollo: And she was half human. These are things. Dangerous things. This is our one chance to be rid of them.

Helo: You can rationalize it any way you want. We do this... we wipe out their race... then we're no different than they are.

Roslin: Captain, I respectfully disagree. The Cylons struck first in this war and, not being content with the annihilation of billions of human beings, they pursued us relentlessly through the galaxies, determined to wipe us out.

Helo: They tried to live with us on New Caprica.

Roslin: …What did you say?

Helo: They tried to live with us on New Caprica.

Roslin: You weren't on New Caprica. To my recollection, you didn't set foot there. So out of respect for the hundreds of men and women on your crew who suffered through that snake pit, I'm gonna pretend I didn't hear that. You would serve your Fleet well if you'd remember occasionally that the Cylons are a mortal threat to the survival of the human race.

Helo: I'm talking about right and wrong. I'm talking about losing a piece of our souls. No one wants to hear that, right? Let's keep it on me. Yeah, I'm married to a Cylon. Who walked through hell for all of us how many times? And she's not half anything, okay. How do we know there aren't others like her? She made a choice. She's a person. They're a race of people. Wiping them out with a biological weapon is a crime against -- is a crime against humanity.

Apollo: But they're not human. They're programmed.

Roslin: We will take your input under advisement. Thank you both.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1996

1996


March 20 – The British Government announces that Bovine spongiform encephalopathy has been likely transmitted to people.



http://www.chron.com/CDA/archives/archive.mpl?id=1996_1331065

chron

Houston Chronicle Archives

Beef scare in Britain intensifies/Official says mad-cow disease, human malady may be linked

JOHN DARNTON New York Times

THU 03/21/1996

HOUSTON CHRONICLE

LONDON - The British government said Wednesday for the first time that there may be a link between what is known as mad-cow disease, a deadly neurological affliction of cattle here, and a similar fatal brain disease in humans.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0613359

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

JAG (TV series 1995–2005)

Smoked (#1.14)


An F-14 makes an emergency landing in Cuba. JAG is sent there to negotiate its return before the Cubans can sell it or unlock its technology.


Release Date: 20 March 1996 (USA)










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season3/galactica-307.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

3X07 - A MEASURE OF SALVATION (2)

Original Airdate (SciFi): 10-NOV-2006


Colonial one.


Roslin: You can keep the Cylons alive. Cottle: I can't cure them. But yes.

Adama: How long?

Cottle: Indefinitely. I identified the virus. We know it as lymphocytic encephalitis. The disease is carried by rodents. Rats, mostly. But a couple of hundred years ago, humans developed an immunity. Now I can create a simple vaccine that will dramatically reverse the effect of the virus on the Cylons. But, uh, they have an antibody in their blood which breaks down the RNA of the vaccine. So they will need regular, close-interval injections of the vaccine. Or they will die.

Apollo: Can I ask the ugly question here? Is there a reason to keep them alive?

Helo: We could interrogate them for intelligence.

Adama: I agree. We have a lot of unanswered questions.

Apollo: Yeah, okay. But they're not gonna talk.

Roslin: well, they might if we dangled the vaccine. They don't need to know it's a stop-gap, not a cure.

Apollo: They prayed on the infected ship. Karl's wife said it was something called "the prayer to the cloud of unknowing," whatever the hell that is. Anyway, the point is, she said they only use it when they're facing an imminent death that is final. No possibility of downloading. They're ready to die.

Roslin: They may be ready to die, but it doesn't mean that one of them won't jump at a second chance.










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season3/galactica-306.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

3X06 - TORN (1)

Original Airdate (SciFi): 03-NOV-2006


(Baltar's Raptor heads for the infected basestar and enters its bay, landing on the deck. Baltar, in full space suit, exits and explores the basestar. A Three gasps for air. There are sick bodies everywhere. An Eight vomits.)

Baltar, on comms: There are bodies everywhere. Others dying.

(He drops his flashlight, taking pictures of the fallen Cylons. He finds a strange beacon, the size of a coffee table.)

Baltar: What the hell is that? Definitely man-made.

(He investigates it. A black-haired Six on the floor grabs at his boot and he grabs a rescue pack.)

Baltar: You're severely dehydrated. You must drink some water.

Six: Kill me.

Baltar: You don't understand. There is no resurrection ship nearby. You will not be downloaded into a new body. You will just be gone.

Six, weeping: I saw how they died. Please -- please, I can't bear that.

Baltar, panicking: I'm here to bring help. All right? I'm just gonna take some blood samples for analysis on the baseship. And then we will be able to make a treatment for the disease.

(She coughs.)

Baltar: You must breathe. Please. Please take some water.

Six: You're -- you're from Galactica.

Baltar: No. I'm from a baseship. [Indicating the beacon.] Tell me... do you know what this is?

Six: We found it floating at these coordinates. Must be some kind of...beacon... or marker.

Baltar: It looks too old. It looks very old.

Six: Must've been left by the 13th tribe. Infected, poisoned. Left by some humans like you to destroy us.

Baltar: What?

Six: A human device filled with a pestilence. You sent us to this place.

Baltar: It wasn't me.

Six: You know we'd bring it aboard.

Baltar: You don't know what you're saying. This is the disease speaking through you. Calm down. I am going to bring help.

Six: You knew it was here.

Baltar: Now, shush. Shush. I would never do anything to hurt you.

Six: You and the other baseships knew it was here.

Baltar: I am going to bring help. Be quiet. Be quiet. I'm going to bring help.

Six: You want to destroy us all. It's your fault! You lie to them.

Baltar: Shut up!

Six: You lie to them.

Baltar: Shut up!

Six: You'll bring them here.

Baltar: Be quiet! Be quiet! Shut up!

Six: You're gonna infect all of us!

Baltar: Be quiet. Shut up! Aaaaaaah! Shut up!

(He crushes her neck with his foot.)

Doral, on comms: Gaius, do you hear us? Gaius, do you read? Is anyone alive? Speak to us. Do you read? What do you see? Are any of them alive?

Baltar: This is Gaius Baltar. I'm returning to the baseship.

Doral: What do you see?

Baltar, staring at the beacon: I see nothing. Nothing of consequence. There's nothing left to do here.