Saturday, February 05, 2011

Make no mistake about it: Bill Gates and all Microsoft-Corbis-other employees are a clear and present danger to USA national security.




I ran a quick scan of that future date that I have not yet disclosed but that I am tracking in my mind and the date is opportunistic for the murderous rampage that Bill Gates is planning with the full support and complicity of her-his-its corporate operations.

The premeditated criminal incident by Bill Gates as referenced here is also consistent with the planning by Bill Gates of her-his-its next murderous rampage on that future date.










http://www.cswap.com/1991/Terminator_2:_Judgment_Day/cap/en/2_Parts/b/00_06

Terminator 2: Judgment Day


:06:50
You two,
you're on weapons detail.

:06:53
Let's go.

:07:14
One thing about my mom--

:07:18
she always plans ahead.

:07:30
Excellent.










http://www.cswap.com/1991/Terminator_2:_Judgment_Day/cap/en/2_Parts/a/00_17

Terminator 2: Judgment Day


:17:15
- PIN number 9003.
- Where'd you learn this stuff from?

:17:18
From my mom.
My real mom, I mean.

:17:21
Withdraw 300 bucks.

:17:25
Come on, baby. Come on!

:17:28
- Yes!
- Hey, it worked.

:17:30
All right. Easy money.
Come on!

:17:31
All right. Easy money.
Come on!

:17:36
Yes! Piece of cake.

:17:43
- Is that her?
- Yes.

:17:46
She's pretty cool, huh?

:17:48
No, she's a complete psycho.

:17:50
That's why she's at Pescadero.
It's a mental institute.

:17:54
She tried to blow up a computer factory
but got shot and arrested.

:17:57
No shit.

:18:00
She's a total loser.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103064/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991)


[first lines]

Sarah Connor: [narrating] 3 billion human lives ended on August 29th, 1997. The survivors of the nuclear fire called the war Judgment Day. They lived only to face a new nightmare: the war against the machines. The computer which controlled the machines, Skynet, sent two Terminators back through time. Their mission: to destroy the leader of the human resistance, John Connor, my son. The first Terminator was programmed to strike at me in the year 1984, before John was born. It failed. The second was set to strike at John himself when he was still a child. As before, the resistance was able to send a lone warrior, a protector for John. It was just a question of which one of them would reach him first.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103064/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991)


The Terminator: The Skynet Funding Bill is passed. The system goes on-line August 4th, 1997. Human decisions are removed from strategic defense. Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. In a panic, they try to pull the plug.

Sarah Connor: Skynet fights back.

The Terminator: Yes. It launches its missiles against the targets in Russia.

John Connor: Why attack Russia? Aren't they our friends now?

The Terminator: Because Skynet knows the Russian counter-attack will eliminate its enemies over here.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103064/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991)


Dr. Silberman: I'm sure it feels very real to you.

Sarah Connor: On August 29th, 1997, it's gonna feel pretty fucking real to you too. Anybody not wearing 2 million sunblock is gonna have a real bad day. Get it?



http://www.cswap.com/1991/Terminator_2:_Judgment_Day/cap/en/2_Parts/a/00_22

Terminator 2: Judgment Day


:22:38
It's not a dream, you moron.
It's real.

:22:42
- I know the date it happens.
- I'm sure it feels real to you.

:22:46
On August 29, 1997...

:22:48
it's gonna feel
pretty fuckin'real to you too!

:22:51
Anybody not wearing two-million
sunblock is gonna have a real bad day.

:22:56
Get it?

:22:57
God, you think
you're safe and alive.

:23:00
You're already dead. Everybody!

:23:02
Him. You. You're dead already.

:23:05
This whole place,
everything you see is gone!

:23:07
You're the one living in the dream,
'cause I know it happened!

:23:11
It happened!










http://www.cswap.com/1991/Terminator_2:_Judgment_Day/cap/en/2_Parts/b/00_26

Terminator 2: Judgment Day


:26:06
The chip.

:26:07
- Do you know about the chip?
- What chip?

:26:09
It's at Cyberdyne.
It's from the other one like you.

:26:11
The CPU from the first Terminator.

:26:14
Son of a bitch!
I knew it!

:26:16
They told us not to ask
where they got it.

:26:19
Those lying motherfuckers.

:26:21
It's scary stuff.
Radically advanced.

:26:23
It was smashed.

:26:24
It didn't work, but it gave us ideas,
took us in new directions.

:26:28
Things we would've never--

:26:32
All my work was based on it.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0815531

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

My Favorite Martian (TV series 1963–1966)

Stop the Presses, I Want to Get Off (#3.30)


Release Date: 17 April 1966 (USA)










From 8/29/1997 ( the fictional date setting 1991 film "Terminator 2: Judgment Day" ) To 3/3/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future I arrived this date near the town of George in Washington State and the Ancient Lake and then as arranged earlier I resided in a high rise condominium in Bellevue Washington until my 9 May 2003 departure as a time traveler ) is 2012 days

From 3/3/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future I arrived this date near the town of George in Washington State and the Ancient Lake and then as arranged earlier I resided in a high rise condominium in Bellevue Washington until my 9 May 2003 departure as a time traveler ) To 9/4/2008 ( Bill Gates the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi & Jerry Seinfeld actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 2012 days



From 3/3/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future I arrived this date near the town of George in Washington State and the Ancient Lake and then as arranged earlier I resided in a high rise condominium in Bellevue Washington until my 9 May 2003 departure as a time traveler ) To 9/4/2008 ( Bill Gates the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi & Jerry Seinfeld actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 2012 days

2012 = 1006 + 1006

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 4/17/1966 ( premiere US TV series episode "My Favorite Martian"::"Stop the Presses, I Want to Get Off" ) is 1006 days



From 4/5/1990 ( date hijacked from me:the first flight Orbital Sciences Pegasus space satellite rocket launch vehicle and I was the United States NASA B-52B Stratofortress pilot for the first flight of the Orbital Sciences Pegasus space satellite booster rocket ) To 9/4/2008 ( Bill Gates the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi & Jerry Seinfeld actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 6727 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 8/2/1977 ( Edward Furlong ) is 6727 days



From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my official United States Marshals Service federal undercover identity birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA ) To 9/4/2008 ( Bill Gates the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi & Jerry Seinfeld actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 15647 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 1/4/2002 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Outer Limits"::"Dark Child" ) is 15647 days



From 11/2/1965 ( Kerry Wayne Burgess - Deputy United States Marshal ) To 9/4/2008 ( Bill Gates the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi & Jerry Seinfeld actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 15647 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 1/4/2002 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Outer Limits"::"Dark Child" ) is 15647 days



From 6/27/1994 ( I am the pilot and the only survivor of a plane crash that experienced several fatalities on that aircraft after the external mounted rocket-launched space satellite exploded under that aircraft due to continuing Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-NASA terrorism sabotage ) To 9/4/2008 ( Bill Gates the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi & Jerry Seinfeld actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 5183 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 9/23/1977 ( premiere US TV series episode "Logan's Run"::"The Collectors" ) is 5183 days



From 6/27/1994 ( Kerry Wayne Burgess - Deputy United States Marshal - killed in the line of duty - Lockheed Martin L-1011 aircraft passengers and crew murdered in a scheduled terrorist attack by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-NASA-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal ) To 9/4/2008 ( Bill Gates the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi & Jerry Seinfeld actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 5183 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 9/23/1977 ( premiere US TV series episode "Logan's Run"::"The Collectors" ) is 5183 days



From 1/3/1956 ( Mel Gibson ) To 9/4/2008 ( Bill Gates the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi & Jerry Seinfeld actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 19238 days

19238 = 9619 + 9619

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 7/3/1985 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Back to the Future" ) is 9619 days



From 1/3/1956 ( premiere US TV series "Queen for a Day" ) To 9/4/2008 ( Bill Gates the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi & Jerry Seinfeld actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 19238 days

19238 = 9619 + 9619

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 7/3/1985 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Back to the Future" ) is 9619 days



From 4/30/1982 ( date hijacked from me:my graduation and commissioning United States Naval Academy Class of 1982 as United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan ) To 9/4/2008 ( Bill Gates the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi & Jerry Seinfeld actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 9624 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 11/20/1989 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Back to the Future Part II" ) is 9624 days



From 9/4/2008 ( Bill Gates the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi & Jerry Seinfeld actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) To 12/4/2010 ( ***** Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-George Bush-Barack Hussein Obama the cowardly violent criminal continue active planning to produce nuclear destruction in the United States of America for the purpose of murdering as many United States of America citizens as possible and for the purpose of continuing protection to organized crime and to protect other illegal commerce activity ) is 821 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 6/2/1961 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series episode "The Twilight Zone"::"The Obsolete Man" ) is 821 days



From 9/4/2008 ( Bill Gates the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi & Jerry Seinfeld actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) To 12/4/2010 ( ***** Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-George Bush-Barack Hussein Obama the cowardly violent criminal continue active planning to produce nuclear destruction in the United States of America for the purpose of murdering as many United States of America citizens as possible and for the purpose of continuing protection to organized crime and to protect other illegal commerce activity ) is 821 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 6/2/1961 ( premiere US TV series episode "This Week"::"Kennedy v. Kruschev" ) is 821 days



From 7/11/1997 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Contact" ) To 9/4/2008 ( Bill Gates the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi & Jerry Seinfeld actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 4073 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 4/27/1970 ( premiere US film "Hi, Mom!" ) is 4073 days



From 2/9/1996 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Broken Arrow" ) To 9/4/2008 ( Bill Gates the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi & Jerry Seinfeld actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 4591 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 9/27/1971 ( premiere US film "The Trojan Women" ) is 4591 days



From 9/9/2003 ( Edward Teller - deceased ) To 9/4/2008 ( Bill Gates the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi & Jerry Seinfeld actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 59 months 3 weeks 4 days

'59-34' ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK )



From 9/27/1961 ( premiere US film "The Day the Sky Exploded" & premiere US TV series "Top Cat"::series premiere episode "Hawaii Here We Come" ) To 9/4/2008 ( Bill Gates the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi & Jerry Seinfeld actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 17144 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 6/23/2010 ( Bill Gates the cowardly violent criminal again contracted a criminal to murder me this day by gunfire through a window or as I walked outside along the city sidewalk where they constantly track my movements just so that can make me know they are harassing me and that they have no intention of stopping their cowardly criminal activity directed at my person ) is 17144 days



From 5/16/1957 ( Eliot Ness - deceased ) To 9/4/2008 ( Bill Gates the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi & Jerry Seinfeld actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 18739 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 6/23/2010 ( Bill Gates the cowardly violent criminal again contracted a criminal to murder me this day by gunfire through a window or as I walked outside along the city sidewalk where they constantly track my movements just so that can make me know they are harassing me and that they have no intention of stopping their cowardly criminal activity directed at my person ) is 18739 days



From 9/29/1955 ( the United States Navy aircraft carrier warship USS Forrestal CV 59 commissioned into United States Navy battle force fleet active service ) To 9/4/2008 ( Bill Gates the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi & Jerry Seinfeld actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 19334 days

19334 = 9667 + 9667

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 1/2/1990 ( I walked into the office of George Herbert Walker Bush and I used my fist to physically hit George Bush in the face with enough physical force to leave George Bush unconscious on the floor of his office because George Bush has murdered United States Navy SEALs under my command in Panama and because George Bush is a cowardly violent criminal and because George Bush is a severely treasonous agent of the Soviet Union and Communist China against the United States of America federal government ) is 9667 days



From 1/11/1962 ( premiere US TV series episode "Hazel"::"A Replacement for Phoebe" ) To 5/9/1985 ( launched from the United States Navy aircraft carrier warship USS Forrestal CV 59 I was the pilot of United States Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet that is attacked by hostile Soviet Union air forces and my United States Navy RIO flight officer crewman is killed by enemy fire from Soviet Union forces and as instigated by Bill Gates-Microsoft the International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government & the Severely Treasonous and established national traitor George Herbert Walker Bush the cowardly violent criminal and the agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union violently against the United States of America federal government ) is 8519 days

From 5/9/1985 ( launched from the United States Navy aircraft carrier warship USS Forrestal CV 59 I was the pilot of United States Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet that is attacked by hostile Soviet Union air forces and my United States Navy RIO flight officer crewman is killed by enemy fire from Soviet Union forces and as instigated by Bill Gates-Microsoft the International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government & the Severely Treasonous and established national traitor George Herbert Walker Bush the cowardly violent criminal and the agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union violently against the United States of America federal government ) To 9/4/2008 ( Bill Gates the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi & Jerry Seinfeld actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 8519 days



From 8/19/1981 ( the 1st Gulf of Sidra incident and I was the United States Navy F-14 Tomcat pilot targeted by hostile fire from Libyan-Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush-Soviet forces during this early battle of World War 3 against the United States federal government ) To 9/4/2008 ( Bill Gates the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi & Jerry Seinfeld actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 9878 days

9878 = 4939 + 4939

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 9/10/1972 ( date hijacked from me:fictional date setting 1991 film "Flight of the Intruder" and the death of "Morg McPherson" the United States Navy A-6 Intruder crew officer who is replaced by US Navy Lieutenant Commander "Virgil 'Tiger' Cole" ) is 4939 days



From 3/30/1981 ( United States President Ronald Reagan shot and wounded in a scheduled and near-fatal assassination attempt by Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush-Communist ) To 9/4/2008 ( Bill Gates the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi & Jerry Seinfeld actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 10020 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 12/21/1990 ( premiere US film "Kindergarten Cop" ) is 10020 days



From 11/17/1994 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Star Trek Generations" ) To 10/11/2001 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi-United States Department of Justice/FBI Seattle the cowardly violent domestic terrorist organization murders Thomas C. Wales by gunfire through the window of his house in Seattle Washington ) is 2520 days

From 10/11/2001 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi-United States Department of Justice/FBI Seattle the cowardly violent domestic terrorist organization murders Thomas C. Wales by gunfire through the window of his house in Seattle Washington ) To 9/4/2008 ( Bill Gates the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi & Jerry Seinfeld actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 2520 days



From 1/19/1993 ( Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Burgess seriously wounded by gunfire when returning fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal to murder Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Burgess on this day ) To 9/4/2008 ( Bill Gates the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi & Jerry Seinfeld actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 5707 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 10/18/1974 ( premiere US film "Airport 1975" ) is 5707 days



From 5/12/1986 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Top Gun" ) To 9/4/2008 ( Bill Gates the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi & Jerry Seinfeld actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 8151 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 6/27/1981 ( date hijacked from me:the United States Navy warship USS Kidd DDG 993 commissioned into United States Navy battle force fleet active service ) is 8151 days



From 11/5/1965 ( date hijacked from me:fictional date setting 1986 film "Top Gun" ) To 9/4/2008 ( Bill Gates the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi & Jerry Seinfeld actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 15644 days

15644 = 7822 + 7822

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 8/1/1980 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "The Final Countdown" ) is 7822 days



From 5/3/1975 ( date hijacked from me:the United States Navy aircraft carrier warship USS Nimitz CVN 68 commissioned into United States Navy battle force fleet active service and later a central element of the 1980 film "The Final Countdown" where USS Nimitz CVN 68 travels back in time to a pivotal event in US Navy history ) To 9/4/2008 ( Bill Gates the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi & Jerry Seinfeld actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 12178 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 11/17/1996 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV movie "Apollo 11" ) is 12178 days



From 6/12/1981 ( date hijacked from me:United States President Ronald Reagan - Proclamation 4848—National P.O.W.-M.I.A. Recognition Day 1981 ) To 9/4/2008 ( Bill Gates the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi & Jerry Seinfeld actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 9946 days

9946 = 4973 + 4973

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 10/14/1972 ( date hijacked from me:the United States Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet aircraft publicly displayed and I am the first United States Navy F-14 Tomcat Commander Air Group ) is 4973 days



From 6/12/1981 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Raiders of the Lost Ark" ) To 9/4/2008 ( Bill Gates the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi & Jerry Seinfeld actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 9946 days

9946 = 4973 + 4973

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 10/14/1972 ( date hijacked from me:the United States Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet aircraft publicly displayed and I am the first United States Navy F-14 Tomcat Commander Air Group ) is 4973 days



From 1/31/1964 ( date hijacked from me:I was Innsbruck Winter Olympics gold medalist on this day ) To 9/4/2008 ( Bill Gates the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi & Jerry Seinfeld actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 16288 days

16288 = 8144 + 8144

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 6/19/1981 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Superman II" ) is 8144 days



From 1/4/1974 ( premiere US film "McQ" ) To 9/4/2008 ( Bill Gates the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi & Jerry Seinfeld actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 12662 days

12662 = 6331 + 6331

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 7/2/1976 ( date hijacked from me:I intercepted the Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system and set to work at diverting it ) is 6331 days



From 8/30/1963 ( Guy Burgess - the Soviet Union spy against the NATO alliance - the Cambridge Five spy ring - deceased - succeeded by the George Herbert Walker Bush spy ring violently against NATO ) To 9/4/2008 ( Bill Gates the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi & Jerry Seinfeld actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 16442 days

16442 = 8221 + 8221

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 1/17/1986 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Iron Eagle" ) is 8221 days



From 8/29/2006 ( Richard Armitage the severely treasonous traitor against the United States federal government and accomplice of the Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis-Al Qaeda revealed the identity of Valerie Plame ) To 9/4/2008 ( Bill Gates the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi & Jerry Seinfeld actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 737 days

From 9/4/2008 ( Bill Gates the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi & Jerry Seinfeld actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) To 9/11/2010 ( ***** Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-George Bush-Barack Hussein Obama the cowardly violent criminal continue active planning to produce nuclear destruction in the United States of America for the purpose of murdering as many United States of America citizens as possible and for the purpose of continuing protection to organized crime and to protect other illegal commerce activity ) is 737 days



From 9/4/2008 ( Bill Gates the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi & Jerry Seinfeld actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) To 8/5/2010 ( the scheduled terrorist attack by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis the cowardly International Terrorist organization violently against the United States federal government to collapse the copper mine in Chile ) is 700 days

700 = 350 + 350

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 2/17/1960 ( premiere US film "Jack the Ripper" ) is 350 days



From 1/20/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS - the Seattle Art Museum Olympic Sculpture Park opens & Seattle Art Museum & City of Seattle-Olympia-King County Washington State & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) To 9/4/2008 ( Bill Gates the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi & Jerry Seinfeld actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 593 days

From 9/4/2008 ( Bill Gates the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi & Jerry Seinfeld actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) To 4/20/2010 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Barack Hussein Obama the cowardly violent criminal in a scheduled terrorist attack destroys the Transocean Deepwater Horizon oil drilling platform with several fatalities ) is 593 days



From 9/4/2008 ( Bill Gates the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi & Jerry Seinfeld actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) To 4/20/2010 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Barack Hussein Obama the cowardly violent criminal in a scheduled terrorist attack destroys the Transocean Deepwater Horizon oil drilling platform with several fatalities ) is 593 days

593 = 296 + 297

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 12/25/1959 ( premiere US TV series episode "M Squad"::"The Ivy League Bank Robbers" ) is 296 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 12/25/1959 ( premiere US TV series episode "M Squad"::"The Ivy League Bank Robbers" ) is 297 days



From 9/4/2008 ( Bill Gates the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi & Jerry Seinfeld actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) To 4/20/2010 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Barack Hussein Obama the cowardly violent criminal in a scheduled terrorist attack destroys the Transocean Deepwater Horizon oil drilling platform with several fatalities ) is 593 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 10/16/1960 ( premiere US TV series episode "Lassie"::"The Gentle Tiger" ) is 593 days



From 9/13/1999 {1999 13 September}( the United States Postal Service postal code 99139 - Ione Washington ) To 9/4/2008 ( Bill Gates the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi & Jerry Seinfeld actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 3279 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 2/24/1968 ( Vietnam War - the Tet Offensive is halted and South Vietnam recaptures Hué ) is 3279 days



From 9/11/1955 ( the Hurricane Ione forms ) To 9/4/2008 ( Bill Gates the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi & Jerry Seinfeld actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 19352 days

19352 = 9676 + 9676

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 1/11/1990 ( premiere US TV series episode "Knots Landing"::"Road Trip" ) is 9676 days



From 3/1/1929 ( Robert Conrad ) To 9/4/2008 ( Bill Gates the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi & Jerry Seinfeld actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 29042 days

29042 = 14521 + 14521

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 4/18/2003 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS - Scaled Composites unveils SpaceShipOne & Paul Gardner Allen the cowardly violent criminal and white supremacist punk & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 14521 days



From 12/25/1981 ( premiere US film "Modern Problems" ) To 5/1/1995 ( ignoring lawful orders from United States of America National Command Authority and also unknown to the assigned command crew who acted to carry out those lawful and justified orders from United States of America National Command Authority the United States of America Commander-in-Chief Bill Clinton I personally prevented a United States Navy fleet ballistic missile submarine from launching a salvo of nuclear warheads to justifiably destroy Seattle Washington and Redmond Washington and the surrounding region and with deep remorse I regret that I disobeyed a direct and lawful order from my superior and that my personal choice prevented the lawful and justified destruction of Seattle Washington and Redmond Washington and the surrounding region with United States of America federal military nuclear weapons ) is 4875 days

From 5/1/1995 ( ignoring lawful orders from United States of America National Command Authority and also unknown to the assigned command crew who acted to carry out those lawful and justified orders from United States of America National Command Authority the United States of America Commander-in-Chief Bill Clinton I personally prevented a United States Navy fleet ballistic missile submarine from launching a salvo of nuclear warheads to justifiably destroy Seattle Washington and Redmond Washington and the surrounding region and with deep remorse I regret that I disobeyed a direct and lawful order from my superior and that my personal choice prevented the lawful and justified destruction of Seattle Washington and Redmond Washington and the surrounding region with United States of America federal military nuclear weapons ) To 9/4/2008 ( Bill Gates the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi & Jerry Seinfeld actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 4875 days


http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/windows/featureStories.aspx?story=660dee9e-9606-4e77-843e-ed81d83c0bfe


REDMOND, Wash. — Sept. 4, 2008 — “This is the Conquistador,” explains Jerry Seinfeld, showing a befuddled Bill Gates a brown loafer. “They run very tight.”

After seeing the new ad from Microsoft, which debuted today, some may wonder what Jerry Seinfeld helping Bill Gates pick out a new pair of shoes