Sunday, February 27, 2011

F-4 Phantom recon flight status note




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 3:28 PM Thursday, May 22, 2008


Bird Dog, I spilled a cup of coffee today. It just kept falling. I couldn't stop it. I didn't want it to fall. I can't remember ever spilling a cup of coffee before in my life.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 22 May 2008 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/22/08 7:07 AM
Bird Dog, I spilled a cup of coffee today. It just kept falling. I couldn't stop it. I didn't want it to fall. I can't remember ever spilling a cup of coffee before in my life.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/22/08 7:45 AM
I had a dream just before I woke up and I was clearly looking at my oxygen mask that I was wearing in a U.S. military fighter jet and that oxygen mask was starting to crumble apart.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 22 May 2008 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Tuesday, November 02, 2010 Posted by H.V.O.M at 1:25 PM


I have not had any similar aches and pains as this problem with my shoulder, which still lingers slightly, in a long time. The funny part about this is that in the days leading up to this observation, over the span of several hours during two days, as best I recall, I was experiencing an extensive line of thought about Kerry Burgess having returned. The real Kerry Burgess and not me pretending and lying about being Kerry Burgess and lying because I do not have any alternative except to maintain this identity and who can prove anyway that I am not Kerry Burgess?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 2 November 2010 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Tuesday, November 02, 2010 Posted by H.V.O.M at 1:25 PM


So the funny part is that, during all that thinking, sometime, I am pretty certain was on 30 October 2010, Kerry Burgess was standing in my living room and he wanted to know why I had the matches laid out on my keyboard.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/31/10 3:14 AM
Damn, my left shoulder has really started hurting the past hour or longer. It is something that is close to my shoulder, actually, but under the clavicle and the pain in on my back to, about where the shoulder blade would be. The pain is almost bad enough that I cannot really move my left arm, although it is not that bad. The feeling may be closer to a muscle spasm in the area of my left shoulder blade.


JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/31/10 1:58 PM
My left shoulder is still just as painful as it was when I noted it


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 31 October 2010 excerpt ends]










http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP013240020001&sid=59337&sn=AMCHD&st=201010311900&cn=697

excite

The Walking Dead (New)

697 AMCHD: Sunday, October 31 7:00 PM

Science fiction

Days Gone By


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 2 November 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/26/08 10:05 PM
I caught a glimpse of a video playing on a screen around the time of the reporter making a news video on the National Guard and it looked as though it was an F-14 Tomcat, judging by the width of the wings and something else about the nature of the wings, that was being catapulted from an aircraft carrier, probably U.S. Navy.



The Andromeda Strain (2008)

15 AETVP: Monday, May 26 9:00 PM

2008, NR, 03:12, Color, English, United States, Made for TV

A reporter uncovers a government conspiracy when a deadly pathogen from a U.S. satellite spreads through Utah.

Cast: Benjamin Bratt, Eric McCormack, Ricky Schroder Director(s): Mikael Salomon


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 26 May 2008 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/27/08 8:04 PM
Nah, that was a single-rudder tail configuration that was being launched from the catapult. I was thinking today that the A-6 Intruder and the F-14 Tomcat could have a similar appearance in that setting but I don't know. When I saw it yesterday, it was only the wings I noted and I could not remember if I had noted that tail configuration. The engine exhausts were similar to an A-6 Intruder.



The Andromeda Strain (2008)

15 AETVP: Tuesday, May 27 7:00 PM

2008, NR, 03:12, Color, English, United States, Made for TV

A reporter uncovers a government conspiracy when a deadly pathogen from a U.S. satellite spreads through Utah.

Cast: Benjamin Bratt, Eric McCormack, Ricky Schroder Director(s): Mikael Salomon


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 27 May 2008 excerpt ends]










http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/The_Andromeda_Strain_(film)

The Andromeda Strain (film)

The Andromeda Strain is a 1971 film based on a 1969 novel of the same name by Michael Crichton about a team of scientists to investigating the cause of a spaceborne disease that kills nearly everyone in a small desert town. They find an extraterrestrial form of life that causes rapid, fatal clotting of the blood, and make some disturbing discoveries about the project as well.


Maj. Manchek

Hello, Ops. This is Major Manchek, Scoop Control A-12. We need a fly-by over Piedmont, New Mexico. Infrared, a fluoroscan, all sectors, film to come direct to Scoop. Assign… Gunner Wilson. If he's not crocked some place.










http://movie.subtitlr.com/subtitle/show/482599


The Andromeda Strain (1971)


Any thoughts about the Phantom crash?


We sent you a couple messages on it.
A Phantom jet strayed over the cordoned area around Piedmont.
- Any other information? - Well, the pilot said...
that all the rubber on the plane was dissolving.
His last communication was pretty weird.
- Like he was crazy? - He was mighty confused, that's for sure.
Robbie, it's your job to get the president to activate a 7-12 immediately.
If he doesn't, there's no guarantee anyone west of Piedmont will be alive in the morning.
Simmer down, Professor. I'll wake the boss.
But General Sparks says the crash was just a fluke.