Thursday, April 12, 2012

Code 31.




Weird. Very weird. Just maybe five hours ago or so I was thinking again consistent with earlier observations during the day, yesterday that would be now, and I was watching again the DVD for the 2004 film "Dawn of the Dead" and there is the dialog with the walkie-talkies and I was thinking "Code 31" during an extensive line of thought where I was hardly even watching the DVD. I had no idea even at that time that I would later start watching a few more episodes from the DVD for the television series "Sliders." So I started thinking about "Code 31" and that was at point when I had not even decided to watch the DVD as I am now. Not to mention the fact, although I am now, that I probably have not even watched these episodes since they premiered on television back in the year 1995. I am not completely familiar with the details of this episode "Eggheads" but the general plot of the episode is familiar. Some, or most, of the previous episodes are not that familiar.

So, it's weird. Very weird. Maybe I am dreaming. I don't know. I could be hallucinating twenty four hours a day and it is just a long nightmare and my dreams are really driving me crazy as it is when I sleep during the night.

The extended dialog is consistent with the extended line of thought I was having several hours ago about "Code 31." That line of thought was specific about "Code 31" in my mind.

I just really feel some kind of telepathic presence that is driving me crazy and it could drive me crazier if I let it and damnit they are driving me goddamned crazy and I know tomorrow will be another goddamned lousy goddamned day.










Sliders [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

Eggheads

26 April 1995

Episode 7 Season 1 DVD video:

00:22:48


Television sportscaster: They've completed the answer to capture square 31. Mallory with the ball - and he makes it! Unbelievable, Tom. This is a miracle. We have just seen a miracle. Cal gets the win. It's a miracle. The last time I looked at that board it was red all over. Square 31 - Mallory's there. What happened?

Television sportscaster: It was Mallory carrying his team on his back, at the end of this game. Playing like the Mallory of old.

Television sportscaster: They needed square 31. They give it to their man, Mallory










http://www.cswap.com/1980/The_Final_Countdown/cap/en/2_Parts/a/00_07

The Final Countdown


:07:10
- Continue fixed wing recovery.
- Aye, Captain.

:07:12
Let's bring the [ CAG ] aboard.

:07:14
Victor-200,
your signal is Charlie.

:07:18
- Set 52, Tomcat.
- Set 52, Tomcat.

:07:24
T- minus 30 seconds.

:07:29
Tomcat 200.
I'm on approach and lining up.

:07:35
Gear coming down.

:07:44
200, slightly right.

:07:49
Gear down and locked.

:07:50
Add power. Power.

:07:53
All indicators green.

:07:55
Hold there.

:07:58
Hold it. Slightly left.

:08:02
In the groove. Looks good.

:08:50
In the port, Cat 1. Get below.
We still have aircraft to land.

:08:54
I hear you're on assignment
from Tideman Industries

:08:56
to the Defense Department, right?

:08:58
- Yeah, that's right.
- What is your job, Mr. Lasky?

:09:00
- I'm a systems analyst.
- Oh, efficiency expert, right?

:09:03
Yeah, you could say that.

:09:14
- That's a quick change in the weather.
- Yeah!

:09:16
Sure is.

:09:25
- Hi, [ CAG ].
- It's getting a little strange out there, boys.





- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 03:41 AM Pacific Time USA Thursday 12 April 2012