Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Why even bother with computer security, C.I.A.? You let those communist spying bastards read every file you own every day.




You are letting them do it. Today. Yesterday. Tomorrow. Bawk! bawk! bawk!





I didn't remember ninety per cent of this referenced dialog from the racketeering production the 1991 film "Backdraft." Ninety per cent? Well, the vast majority of the referenced dialog. That reminds me of watching recently the DVD for the racketeering production the 2002 film "Minority Report" and I would have sworn until watching that "Director Burgess" had shot by gunfire the federal guy while in "Burgess's" office. I could almost visualize that detail. I could almost visualize those two talking in "Burgess's" office and then "Director Burgess" pulls out the semiautomatic pistol and pop's him in the chest and he is standing there with a surprised look on his face while the shirt pocket of his white shirt is filling with blood from the bullet wound. But nope, they were in "Chief Anderton's" apartment during that scene, I discovered recently watching for the first time the DVD.





What language was that old woman screeching at that lesser-known-Baldwin-brother? Polish? Russian? I bet she still doesn't like Jenny McCarthy.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Mon, February 27, 2006 12:52:14 PM

Subject: Sleep journal 2/27/06


There was a bunch of stuff in my dreams last night, but I only remember one part. I was also very tired when I woke up, but couldn't go back to sleep. The part of the dream I do remember is where I was walking down some stairs. It seemed to be outside, as in stairs leading down the outside of a building, a factory maybe. I am thinking it was at the end of something, a conclusion of something. I turned around after going down a couple of the stairs and was organizing some stuff, books maybe. I couldn't get them all together or something and I think I was going to have to make a second trip to bring them all down. Within the boxes and books, I pulled out a hat and put it on. It was a U.S. Navy Officer's cover.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 27 February 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Tuesday, May 9, 2006 6:01:15 PM

Subject: Right


I wonder if this is where that guy painting the picture was standing?

http://local.live.com/?v=2&sp=aN.47.619681_-122.348911


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 9 May 2006 excerpt ends]





http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=h&layer=tc&cbll=47.619176,-122.348985&panoid=-lfueBIXwUv3LKH8_yDIyw&cbp=12,354.84278861856137,,2,3.587035306919222&ll=47.619407,-122.349037&spn=0,359.99794&z=20

156 4th Ave N, Seattle, WA, United States





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: ----- Original Message ----

From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2006 2:45:01 PM

Subject: Re: Finally


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 10 May 2006 excerpt ends]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


1991 film "Backdraft" DVD video: [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

00:31:35


Donald Rimgale: Alderman.

Alderman Marty Swayzak: Inspector Rimgale.

Donald Rimgale: Hi. I need to get in that trunk.

Alderman Marty Swayzak: Excuse me.

Donald Rimgale: Thanks. Pretty fancy shoes you're wearing for a fire scene, Alderman. But then again, I guess you haven't been to many fires.

Jennifer Vaitkus: We wanted to talk to you about Alan Seagrave's death. We still haven't gotten a fire report from your office.

Donald Rimgale: You'll get that answer as soon as I do, ma'am.

Alderman Marty Swayzak: A man gets stuffed through the windshield of his own car. I mean, is that an accident or is it arson? Peole are asking me. I got to tell them something.

Jennifer Vaitkus: Let's get to the point here. We're starting to get the feeling that your office is dragging out this case, to embarrass the Alderman because of his fire department cutbacks.

Donald Rimgale: Alderman, I have a very uncomplicated job. To decide if a fire is arson or not. And if so, to catch the son of a bitch doing it. And if my investigative methods happen to muck up the campaign of certain mayor wannabes, I got to tell you, I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.

Alderman Marty Swayzak: I'm sure you're going to have that report on my desk as soon as it's ready.

Donald Rimgale: You'll have it.

Alderman Marty Swayzak: Thank you. Thank you. [ to Jennifer: ] That guy better not make any rights on reds in my district. [ to reporter: ] Hi, how are you?

Stephen McCaffrey: Hey, Swayzak! You missed it, buddy.

Alderman Marty Swayzak: [ to Jennifer: ] Get over there. Keep them busy.

Stephen McCaffrey: You should've been there, man. Really, it was fucking great. I mean it. We almost lost a whole goddamned company for you. Since you shut down 33, there's no fucking backup, right?. We appreciate it. I don't know about the rest, but you got my vote for mayor.

Alderman Marty Swayzak: Look, lieutenant, if you have a problem, why don't you help us? Why not work with the task force?

Stephen McCaffrey: Task force? Three guys have died because of cuts made by your fucking task force!

Alderman Marty Swayzak: Lieutenant, know that little glow that's starting to blink in your eye? That's your career dissipation light. It just went into overtime.

Stephen McCaffrey: If anybody's lights are about to go out, believe me, they're yours.





- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:43 AM Pacific Time USA Wednesday 18 April 2012