Sunday, April 15, 2012

Wow. I cannot believe how much worse that gets. 100% probable cause to arrest those scumbags.




http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0363547/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Dawn of the Dead (2004) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Terry: He is a cop, CJ.










http://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/2004/October/04_crt_695.htm


Department of Justice [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 13, 2004


FEDERAL AUTHORITIES ARREST IOWA MAN FOR SENDING E-MAIL THREAT

WASHINGTON, D.C. - The Justice Department today announced the arrest of Daniel Middleman of Dubuque, Iowa for allegedly sending a threatening e-mail to a national leader of the Arab-American community. The email allegedly threatened the victim with physical injury.

Middleman was arrested yesterday following his indictment by a federal grand jury in the District of Columbia. The indictment alleges that on May 9, 2003 Middleman sent an e-mail message to the victim that stated “you’re all going to get bullets in your... heads.”


The case was investigated by the Federal Bureau of Investigation and is being prosecuted by attorneys from the Civil Rights Division and the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0363547/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Dawn of the Dead (2004) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Kenneth: now I realize that there are some things worse then death, and one of them is sitting here, waiting to die.





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0044700/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Here Come the Marines (1952)

Country Date

USA 29 June 1952





2008 TV miniseries "The Andromeda Strain" Part 1 DVD video: [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

01:11:54


Jack Nash: [ telephone ] Nash.

Dr. Jeremy Stone: [ telephone ] Jeremy Stone.

Jack Nash: [ telephone ] Stone! I've been trying to reach you, man. Where the hell are you? You sound like you're at the bottom of a well.

Dr. Jeremy Stone: [ telephone ] You can say that.





http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/T/Time_Machine_The.html


Time Machine The [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Professor, you're shivering. I hope you're not coming down with something.





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1632091/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

"NCIS: Los Angeles"

Little Angels (2010) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Special Agent G. Callen: [after reading Sam's file] He never said anything.

Henrietta 'Hetty' Lange: In our line of work, we're all haunted by nightmares. Stay close to your partner.





1998 film "Armageddon" DVD video: [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

00:36:42


Chick Chapel: You know, I think this might be the most uncomfortable room I've ever been in in my life.





1998 film "Armageddon" DVD video: [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

00:37:25


Psychologist: Can you handle it?

Chick Chapel: I mean, I can handle what I'm, you know, going to do. I can handle that, but I don't know if I can handle this room.





1998 film "Armageddon" DVD video: [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

00:37:54


Chick Chapel: Yeah, I can handle it. Yeah, I can handle it.










2008 TV miniseries "The Andromeda Strain" Part 1 DVD video: [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

01:05:50


Kyle Tobler: And then everything was quiet. And it's like the whole world is dead. And that's when I saw the General, Scott Arnold, a vet. Steady as a rock.

Colonel Scott Arnold: You know what's happening, Kyle? They've gotten under the wire. They're inside the compound.

Kyle Tobler: I, uh, I don't think that's it -

Colonel Scott Arnold: Got to face facts, soldier. You tell them back home I did my best, okay?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0106977/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

The Fugitive (1993)


Deputy Marshal Samuel Gerard: Look on your maps if you wanna know how to get there!










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/johnnycash/iwalktheline.html


JOHNNY CASH


"I Walk The Line"

I keep a close watch on this heart of mine
I keep my eyes wide open all the time
I keep the ends out for the tie that binds
Because you're mine, I walk the line

I find it very, very easy to be true
I find myself alone when each day is through
Yes, I'll admit that I'm a fool for you
Because you're mine, I walk the line

As sure as night is dark and day is light
I keep you on my mind both day and night
And happiness I've known proves that it's right
Because you're mine, I walk the line

You've got a way to keep me on your side
You give me cause for love that I can't hide
For you I know I'd even try to turn the tide
Because you're mine, I walk the line

I keep a close watch on this heart of mine
I keep my eyes wide open all the time
I keep the ends out for the tie that binds
Because you're mine, I walk the line





- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 6:27 PM Pacific Time USA Sunday 15 April 2012