Tuesday, April 24, 2012

"Muncie Man Spooks Wall Street"




I made an official statement about the racketeering production the 1994 film "The Hudsucker Proxy" back when I first watched the DVD a few months ago. I cannot recall for certain if that has been the only time I have watched the DVD. Maybe so. I can't recall without going back and trying to find other references I made to it, which I don't think I made in relation to any later time I was watching the DVD. So anyway I am watching now this morning the DVD and I had to pause the DVD to make this statement at the point on the DVD where "Norville Barnes" has introduced the board of directors to this Hula Hoop invention.

I just noted this time, although I was already aware of that detail, that "Sidney J. Mussburger" refers to the Hula Hoop as the "dingus" which I think the dialog later establishes, or is a detail I read somewhere else, was the actual product name for the Hula Hoop but that was changed by the marketing department.

What that reminded me of, in specific proximity to other dialog, is a kid named Dwayne Dinger that I went to high school with in Ashdown Arkansas back in the early 1980's. The reason that is relevant to this official statement is because I clearly remember being surprised, and I was imparting that surprise to other people in the hours afterwards, that someone, back during that ten year high school reunion I went to in Ashdown, that someone told me that Dwayne Dinger wanted to talk to me and Michelle Center. There might have been a third person named but I cannot now recall. I remember Michelle because she and I had both served in the United States Navy. She enlisted maybe a year after I went on active duty and she was rated as a Postal Clerk, as I recall. The reason that was surprising to me was because, as I recall now, Dwayne Dinger would be the last person I expected to hear from at the class reunion. I remembered him but I didn't know him hardly at all. I might have spoken to him in passing at most. At that time in 1994, as I recall now he was still serving a life prison sentence in Arkansas for killing his family members. If I recall correctly, he enlisted in the United States Marine Corps after we graduated in 1984. I don't recall when he joined. Considering that we graduated high school on a Friday and I was inducted into boot camp three days later I would guess I was the first one of the class to start serving the United States military. As best I recall now, he was AWOL from the marines and was at his parents house and I think he killed them and maybe a sibling. I don't recall the year he did that but I would guess that happened in 1985. I don't think he had been serving very long before that happened. I can recall that I made a brief search in recent weeks or months on the internet for details about that incident but I didn't find anything and I cannot now recall what made me start looking for those details. So that was August 1994. Dwayne Dinger wanted to talk to us.





I just cannot believe how I am not getting through to you dullards with these reports. I just cannot BELIEVE how STUPID you all are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0926716/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

"The Twentieth Century"

The New Marine (1961)

Country Date

USA 12 March 1961


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0926716/

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

The Twentieth Century: Season 4, Episode 19

The New Marine (12 Mar. 1961)


Release Date: 12 March 1961 (USA)










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/H/Hudsucker_Proxy_The.html


Hudsucker Proxy The [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Archer's not going to go gooey for a corn-fed idiot.
I was out of line. But you're out of line with this stock-swindle story.
Give me more of that "moron from Sheboygan" stuff.
- Muncie. - Whatever.
That's what sells newspapers!
I've got a harder story: "The Sap From The City Desk!"
- Watch it! - It's about a dim-witted editor who--
Easy, tough guy.
Does this suit look mannish to you?










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/H/Hudsucker_Proxy_The.html


Hudsucker Proxy The [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


I was thinking maybe The King and I?
How about Oklahoma?
You don't know a thing about that woman!
You don't know who she really is! Only a numbskull thinks he knows things...
...about things he knows nothing about.










http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/1995-07-25/news/9507250225_1_susan-smith-deceit-nine-days


OrlandoSentinel


Ponder Smith's Deceit, Jury Told

The Jury That Convicted Susan Smith Of Murder Listened To Arguments On Deciding Her Punishment.

July 25, 1995|By New York Times

UNION, S.C. — While the authorities searched for her young sons, Susan Smith watched herself lie to the nation on a taped television newscast, and even smiled at the television screen, a counselor who had come to help her testified Monday in the penalty phase of Smith's capital murder trial.

The counselor, Margaret Frierson, recalled that Smith's incongruous smile occurred during the final days of her nine days of lies, as news reporters were beginning to speculate that Smith might be involved in the disappearance that she had blamed on a carjacker.

''The family was outraged,'' said Frierson, who works in the Columbia, S.C., office of the Adam Walsh Foundation, a center for missing and exploited children. ''I just seemed to notice Susan smiling to herself as she watched herself on television.''





http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=19981207&slug=2787736


The Seattle Times Search


Monday, December 7, 1998


Gates: Smile Would Have Helped, But He Told Truth

By James V. Grimaldi

Seattle Times Washington Bureau

WASHINGTON - Bill Gates said he wished he'd smiled more during his videotaped deposition taken before the Microsoft antitrust trial started, but that he stands by all of his answers' to questions posed by government prosecutors.

Gates, speaking to reporters here via satellite today, doused speculation that Microsoft lawyers would call him a witness. He challenged the government to put him on the stand. So far, neither side has him on the witness list.

Gates attacked David Boies, the U.S. Department of Justice's lead attorney in the case.

"I answered truthfully every single question that was put forth," Gates said. "You have to understand that Mr. Boies made it clear in the negotiations leading up to the case that he is really out to destroy Microsoft. He is really out to make all the good work we've done - and make us look very bad. He's a lawyer asking questions using ambiguous terms."










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/H/Hudsucker_Proxy_The.html


Hudsucker Proxy The [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Probably suffers from one of these complexes they have nowadays.
It's obvious. She's probably very unattractive and bitter about it.
Is that it?
She probably dresses in men's clothing, drinks with the guys at the local bar...
...hobnobs with some smooth-talking heel reporter named Biff or Smoocher or--
Smitty.
Exactly. I bet she's ugly, real ugly.
Otherwise, why isn't her picture next to her byline?
Maybe she puts her work ahead of her personal appearance.
I bet that's what she tells herself.
But you and I know she's a dried-up, bitter old maid.
How about we grab a little dinner and a show after work?
I was thinking maybe The King and I?
How about Oklahoma?
You don't know a thing about that woman!
You don't know who she really is! Only a numbskull thinks he knows things...
...about things he knows nothing about.
Say, what gives?
The inventory of the Jacksonville facility should be reduced...
...by 15%. Memo from the desk of Sidney J. Mussburger--
What are you doing, Miss Archer?
Who are you? How did you know who I am?
I suspect Old Moses knows just about everything...
...leastways if it concerns Hudsucker.
Who are you? What do you do here?
I keep the old circle turning.
This old clock needs plenty of care.
Time is money, Miss Archer.
Money drives that old global economy...
...and keeps Big Daddy Earth spinning around.
See, without that capital formation--
You won't tell anyone about me, will you?
I don't tell no one nothing...
...unless they ask.
That just ain't Old Moses' way.
If you know everything about Hudsucker...
...tell me why the board decided to make Norville Barnes president?
That even surprised Old Moses at first.
I didn't think the board was that smart.
"That smart?"
But then I figured it out. They did it because...
...they figured young Norville for an imbecile, like some other people I know.
Why on earth would the board want a nitwit to be president?
Because they're little piglets. They're trying to inspire panic...
...make that stock cheap so they can snatch it all up for themselves.
But Norville's got some tricks up his sleeve. He does.
"You know, for kids?"
Yeah, he's a smart one, that Norville.
But I guess you don't really know him any better than that board does, do you?
Maybe I--
And only some kind of knuckle-head thinks she knows things about things....
When she don't....
How'd that go?
Well, it's hardly the same.
You don't even know your own self.
You ain't exactly the genuine article, are you, Miss Archer?
In connection with my job, sometimes I have to go undercover, as it were.










http://select.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=F60B16F73859117B93CBA8178DD85F428685F9

The New York Times


Article Preview

RABORN REPLACED AS C.I.A DIRECTOR BY A CAREER MAN; Admiral Steps Down After 13 Months Amid Repeated Criticism of His Work HELMS SUCCEEDING HIM Johnson Also Appoints Hyde F.C.C. Chairman Names Negro to the A.E.C. Raborn Resigns as C.I.A. Chief; Helms, Career Man, Takes Over

By MAX FRANKEL Special to The New York Times ();

June 19, 1966,

, Section , Page 1, Column , words

[ DISPLAYING ABSTRACT ]

WASHINGTON, June 18 President Johnson announced today that William F. Raborn would be replaced as Director of Central Intelligence by Richard M. Helms, a career intelligence officer.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0110074/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

The Hudsucker Proxy (1994) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


[Norville Barnes introduces the "extruded plastic dingus" to the board members]
Board Member 1: What if you tire before it's done?
Board Member 2: Does it have rules?
Board Member 3: Can more than one play?
Board Member 4: What makes you think it's a game?
Board Member 3: Is it a game?
Board Member 5: Will it break?
Board Member 6: It better break eventually!
Board Member 2: Is there an object?
Board Member 1: What if you tire before it's done?
Board Member 5: Does it come with batteries?
Board Member 4: We could charge extra for them.
Board Member 7: Is it safe for toddlers?










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/H/Hudsucker_Proxy_The.html


Hudsucker Proxy The [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


- Could we charge extra for them? - Is it safe for toddlers?
- How do you know you're finished? - How does it stop?
- Is that a boy's model? - Can a parent assemble it?
- What if you tire before it's done? - Is there a larger model for the obese?
What the hell is it?
Well, it's....
Brilliant!
Genius.
It's exactly what Hudsucker Industry needs at this juncture.
Even a blind man can tell you there'll be an enormous demand for this...
...this....
Congratulations.
You've outdone yourself. You've reinvented the wheel.
I'll recommend to the board that we proceed immediately...
...and that the...
...dingus be mass-produced with all deliberate speed.










From 3/11/1994 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Hudsucker Proxy" ) To 10/25/1994 ( Susan Smith kills her two children and dumps them in her car in the John D. Long Lake near Union South Carolina ) is 228 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/18/1966 ( William Raborn resigns as United States Director of Central Intelligence ) is 228 days



From 6/17/1943 ( Newt Gingrich ) To 3/11/1994 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Hudsucker Proxy" ) is 18530 days

18530 = 9265 + 9265

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/16/1991 ( date hijacked from me:my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 9265 days



From 7/1/1934 ( premiere US film "Carrying the Mail" ) To 3/16/1991 ( date hijacked from me:my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 20712 days

20712 = 10356 + 10356

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/11/1994 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Hudsucker Proxy" ) is 10356 days



From 2/11/1969 ( Jennifer Aniston ) To 3/11/1994 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Hudsucker Proxy" ) is 9159 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/30/1990 ( premiere US film "Misery" ) is 9159 days



From 5/10/1938 ( premiere US film "Crime School" ) To 3/11/1994 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Hudsucker Proxy" ) is 20394 days

20394 = 10197 + 10197

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/3/1993 ( the Battle of Mogadishu Somalia begins as the premeditated criminal event staged by George Herbert Walker Bush & Bill Clinton for the explicit purpose of killing me Kerry Wayne Burgess the known official Deputy United States Marshal and United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer and as many other United States of America soldiers sailors marines as possible ) is 10197 days



From 7/20/1969 ( my biological brother United States Navy Commander Thomas Reagan was United States Apollo 11 Eagle spacecraft United States Navy astronaut landing and walking on the planet Earth's moon ) To 3/11/1994 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Hudsucker Proxy" ) is 9000 days

9000 = 4500 + 4500

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/27/1978 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Six Million Dollar Man"::"Date With Danger - Part 2" ) is 4500 days



From 3/12/1961 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Twentieth Century"::"The New Marine" ) To 7/19/1989 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush kills 111 passengers and crew of United Airlines Flight 232 and destroys the United Airlines Flight 232 aircraft because I was a passenger of United Airlines Flight 232 as United States Navy Petty Officer Second Class Kerry Wayne Burgess and I was assigned to maintain custody of a non-violent offender military prisoner of the United States ) is 10356 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/11/1994 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Hudsucker Proxy" ) is 10356 days



From 7/19/1989 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush kills 111 passengers and crew of United Airlines Flight 232 and destroys the United Airlines Flight 232 aircraft because I was a passenger of United Airlines Flight 232 as United States Navy Petty Officer Second Class Kerry Wayne Burgess and I was assigned to maintain custody of a non-violent offender military prisoner of the United States ) To 3/11/1994 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Hudsucker Proxy" ) is 1696 days

1696 = 848 + 848

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/28/1968 ( Laurence Stallings - deceased ) is 848 days



From 7/17/1965 ( Alex Winter ) To 3/11/1994 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Hudsucker Proxy" ) is 10464 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/27/1994 ( United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan the pilot and plane crash survivor along with me Kerry Wayne Burgess - circa 1990 also known for official duty as Wayne Newman the Deputy United States Marshal and then as Chief Deputy United States Marshal and the active duty commissioned officer of the United States Marine Corps - and the other Lockheed L-1011 aircraft passengers and crew murdered in a scheduled terrorism-sabotage attack by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-NASA-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal by causing the external mounted Orbital Sciences Pegasus space satellite booster rocket to explode and fatally disable our aircraft ) is 10464 days



From 2/17/1989 ( premiere US film "Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure" ) To 3/11/1994 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Hudsucker Proxy" ) is 1848 days

1848 = 924 + 924

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/14/1968 ( Husband Edward Kimmel - United States Navy Rear Admiral - deceased ) is 924 days



From 11/26/1941 ( the Japanese battle force departs to attack Pearl Harbor Hawaii ) To 3/11/1994 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Hudsucker Proxy" ) is 19098 days

19098 = 9549 + 9549

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 9549 days



From 9/12/1964 ( my biological brother United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan begins active duty as a United States Navy officer ) To 3/11/1994 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Hudsucker Proxy" ) is 10772 days

10772 = 5386 + 5386

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/1/1980 ( premiere US film "The Final Countdown" ) is 5386 days



From 9/12/1964 ( my biological brother United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan begins active duty as a United States Navy officer ) To 3/11/1994 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Hudsucker Proxy" ) is 10772 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/1/1995 ( in active subversion of the constitution of the United States of America a United States Navy fleet ballistic missile submarine was ordered by the racketeer Microsoft Bill Gates to launch a salvo of atomic bomb warheads to destroy Seattle Washington and Redmond Washington and the surrounding region and that nuclear weapons launch authorization was ordered personally by Bill Clinton the active ongoing participant of al-Qaida violently against the United States of America ) is 10772 days



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0110074/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

The Hudsucker Proxy (1994)

Country Date

USA 11 March 1994
UK 2 September 1994










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0024957/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Carrying the Mail (1934)

Country Date

USA 1 July 1934










http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/ambush/etc/synopsis.html

PBS


AMBUSH IN MOGADISHU


September 29, 1998 (Original broadcast date)

"Ambush in Mogadishu" tells the story of the most violent U.S. combat firefight since Vietnam. On October 3, 1993 elite units of the U.S. Army's Rangers and Delta Force were ambushed by Somali men, women and children armed with automatic weapons and rocket-propelled grenades. The Rangers were pinned down in the most dangerous part of Mogadishu, Somalia and taking casualties. What had started out as an operation to capture warlord Mohammed Farah Aidid--turned into a tragic firefight that lasted seventeen hours, left eighteen Americans dead, eighty four wounded and continues to haunt the U.S. military










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/H/Hudsucker_Proxy_The.html


Hudsucker Proxy The [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Let me shepherd you through some of the introductions here.
Try not to talk too much.
Some of our biggest stockholders are....
Scratch that. Say whatever you like.
Shake hands with Sears Braithwaite of Bullard.
Glad to know you, Barnes.
This is Zebulon Cardozo...
...one of Hudsucker's largest and most loyal stockholders.
What's this I hear about you being an imbecile?
What's ailing you, boy?
Last week, my stock was worth twice what it is now. I think I'll sell...
...the whole kit and caboodle, boy, unless I see a vast improvement.
What you've got here, son, is a range war!
You gonna have to circle our wagons or I'm gonna get out of your wagon train.
No need for concern, sir. It's only natural...
...in a period of transition for the more timid elements to run for cover.
Yellow? I'll show you yellow, boy!










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0030026/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Crime School (1938)

Country Date

USA 10 May 1938 (New York City, New York)










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/H/Hudsucker_Proxy_The.html


Hudsucker Proxy The [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Mailroom.
Good afternoon, this is Norville Barnes.
Barnes! Where the hell have you been? Where's my voucher?
I'm not sure.
I need that voucher! I told you a week ago it was important!
I'm president of the company now.
I don't care if you're president of the company!
I need the voucher now!
Why don't you work in here with me?
Are you familiar with the mimeograph machine?
Well, of course. I went to the Muncie Secretarial Polytechnic.
A Muncie girl! Can you beat that?
I just don't know how to thank you, Mr. Barnes.
Please, Norville.
Go, Eagles!
Go, Eagles!
"Once the Munce...."
Holy moly!
Is this guy from Chumpsville? I even pulled the old mother routine.
Adenoids?
Lumbago.
That gag's got whiskers on it.
I'm telling you, the Hudsucker Board's up to something.
What's a six-letter word for an affliction of the hypothalamus?
It's a cinch. Goiter. It's a cinch this guy isn't in on it.
She's right here.
How much time to make the late final?
Hi, Chief, just the person I wanted to apologize to.
About seven minutes.
I was all wet about your Idea Man.
Well, thanks for being so generous. It is human and you are divine.
No, he's no faker.
He's a 100% real McCoy, beware of imitations, genuine article.
The guy's a real moron, as in a five-letter word for imbecile.
As pure a specimen as I've ever run across.










http://bioguide.congress.gov/scripts/biodisplay.pl?index=G000225

Biographical Directory of the United States Congress [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


GINGRICH, Newton Leroy, (1943 - )

GINGRICH, Newton Leroy, a Representative from Georgia; born in Harrisburg, Dauphin County, Pa., June 17, 1943


elected as a Republican to the Ninety-sixth and to the nine succeeding Congresses (January 3, 1979-January 3, 1999); reelected to the One Hundred Sixth Congress but did not take his seat; minority whip (One Hundred First through One Hundred Third Congresses); Speaker of the House (One Hundred Fourth and One Hundred Fifth Congresses).










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0110074/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

The Hudsucker Proxy (1994) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Norville: [to Amy] Now let me ask you a question: Would an imbecile come up with this?





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0110074/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

The Hudsucker Proxy (1994) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Norville: You know, for kids.





- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:49 PM Pacific Time USA Tuesday 24 April 2012