Wednesday, April 18, 2012

OF COURSE! Damnit! Goddamnit! The fugitive was shooting *downwards* at me.




A few minutes ago I was standing in the bathroom washing my hands and I suddenly thought to look in the mirror at the top of my left shoulder. That is when I saw a scar that is mostly obscured and that I had forgotten about. It looks to be a perfect scar for a bullet wound. That seemed improbable for about a second in my mind but then I remember the fugitive was firing at me from the top of the stairwell he was on and he was shooting at my head but missing and hit me in the shoulder. The bullet went through the top of my shoulder and out my back.

Once again I have been confused by a story that was concocted about me being shot through the front of my chest. Only people who knew the truth would know the distinction of that incident.





- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 10:09 PM Pacific Time USA Wednesday 18 April 2012