Friday, April 20, 2012

See? I told you it had something to do about me.




The doctors didn't try to get me to stay overnight at the mental health unit that time. They might have secretly drugged me again but I cannot recall for certain if that happened there. That hospital they took me to was the Harborview Medical Center in downtown Seattle. I never can remember that name. I have to look it up on the map and when I see it I recognize the name. I had been there before, in June 2005 but that was briefly because they took me in an ambulance from the Redmond City police department to Overlake Hospital in Bellevue Washington, where they gave me a sandwich that I don't think was drugged, and if I recall correctly, Overlake transfered me to University of Washington Medical Center near downtown Seattle where they prodded me with needles day and night to extract blood from me and I was at that mental health unit on their drugs for three days until they transferred me to the military veterans hospital in downtown Seattle where I was inpatient in the mental health unit for over a week. I might have been there for something like ten days. The day I was discharged from there was 27 June 2005.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/18/2006 2:18 PM
This reminds me of the last time I called the police for assistance. It was because I noticed something familiar about that Tacoma Mall terrorist. I can’t remember the date I was talking to the Seattle police but I think it was shortly after I arrived in the gulag at Pioneer Square. I remember standing there in front of the patrol car camera pointed at me as I told the police patrolman that I had suspicions that the vagrants in the area thought I was an informant. I think I wrote some of that in my journal, but that may have been the period when I was avoiding computer access. The part that stands out in my mind is that he immediately dismissed my suspicions and said that he didn’t think anyone thought I was an informant. Then, as usual, they dumped me off at the hospital. I don’t even remember them asking me any substantive questions. That was the time the paramedic told me I had high-blood pressure as I was waiting in the ER while strapped on the gurney.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 18 September 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/19/07 9:57 PM
I am thinking again about that theory I had a while back that was reinforced by that guy that shot up the Tacoma Mall. It is undoubtedly no coincidence that he is connected to what I was saying to that really obese guy in a Microsoft conference room just before I left Microsoft. The guy was making an idiotic comment about how he would go to Iraq if he was called, but of course that wasn't going to happen because he was too damn fat, and secondly, as with the so-called Office "Delta Force" they were all talking a lot of shit but were just a bunch of cowards, like George W. Bush. In that conference room, I used the analogy that if someone in Tacoma shot someone, would you put everyone in that town in jail, or something like that. But that overall theory is that Microsoft/Corbis has been working to pre-emptively kill my credibility, or even better kill me dead, for their upcoming criminal trial. The notion is that all these people with little credibility to start with are saying the same things I am saying, but all those other people are saying it before I go onto the witness stand and point out Microsoft criminal activities and the jury associates what I say with what all those other people with little credibility had been saying. For example, if they can associate me somehow with that Maldonado character, then my credibility is reduced by a certain amount.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 January 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Wed, February 8, 2006 6:45:11 PM

Subject: Re: Captain's sleep journal. Stardate: Febuary the crappyth


Even if Lily is as nice in person as she seems to be on TV, I'm beginning to think I shouldn't pursue it. I've been feeling confident this thing could actually be real, but that is actually a real problem. So many people are watching what I do in private so they can try to mimic my success. If I talk to a pretty woman on TV while sitting in my living room and then end up spending the foreseeable future finding ways to make her smile in a real relationship, then there are going to be other people out there trying the same thing. And after that Tacoma Mall terrorist, I just think this is all a bad idea. As some jerk standing next to me the other day pointed out conspicuously secretive: It sucks to be me. And then there are all these people with the "priceless," "volume down," etc. bullshit.....when does it end? How are they finding out this stuff? Why can't they just all go away and if anybody has to monitor everything I do and write, why can't they just give that job to Lily? That would be pretty fun.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 8 February 2006 excerpt ends]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0363547/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Dawn of the Dead (2004) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Michael: Officer, sir, you do not want to go that way.

Kenneth: Why? What's that way?

Michael: It's pretty bad.

Andre: It's hell.

Kenneth: What about Fort Pastor?

Andre: Maybe, if you had wings. The road's thick with those motherfuckers that way.

Kenneth: How do you know?

Andre: We just tried...

Michael: Back when there was eight of us. We're going to the mall.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0565745/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

"Dragnet"

The Big Cop (1953)

Country Date

USA 1 January 1953



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0565745/

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Dragnet: Season 2, Episode 8

The Big Cop (1 Jan. 1953)


Jack Webb ... Sgt. Joe Friday


Release Date: 1 January 1953 (USA)










http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/joseph-mccarthy-meets-his-match


HISTORY.COM


JUNE 9 THIS DAY IN HISTORY


Jun 9, 1954:

Joseph McCarthy meets his match


In a dramatic confrontation, Joseph Welch, special counsel for the U.S. Army, lashes out at Senator Joseph McCarthy during hearings on whether communism has infiltrated the U.S. armed forces. Welch's verbal assault marked the end of McCarthy's power during the anticommunist hysteria of the Red Scare in America.

Senator McCarthy (R-Wisconsin) experienced a meteoric rise to fame and power in the U.S. Senate when he charged in February 1950 that "hundreds" of "known communists" were in the Department of State. In the years that followed, McCarthy became the acknowledged leader of the so-called Red Scare, a time when millions of Americans became convinced that communists had infiltrated every aspect of American life. Behind closed-door hearings, McCarthy bullied, lied, and smeared his way to power, destroying many careers and lives in the process. Prior to 1953, the Republican Party tolerated his antics because his attacks were directed against the Democratic administration of Harry S. Truman. When Republican Dwight D. Eisenhower entered the White House in 1953, however, McCarthy's recklessness and increasingly erratic behavior became unacceptable and the senator saw his clout slowly ebbing away. In a last-ditch effort to revitalize his anticommunist crusade, McCarthy made a crucial mistake. He charged in early 1954 that the U.S. Army was "soft" on communism. As Chairman of the Senate Government Operations Committee, McCarthy opened hearings into the Army.

Joseph N. Welch, a soft-spoken lawyer with an incisive wit and intelligence, represented the Army. During the course of weeks of hearings, Welch blunted every one of McCarthy's charges. The senator, in turn, became increasingly enraged, bellowing "point of order, point of order," screaming at witnesses, and declaring that one highly decorated general was a "disgrace" to his uniform. On June 9, 1954, McCarthy again became agitated at Welch's steady destruction of each of his arguments and witnesses. In response, McCarthy charged that Frederick G. Fisher, a young associate in Welch's law firm, had been a long-time member of an organization that was a "legal arm of the Communist Party." Welch was stunned. As he struggled to maintain his composure, he looked at McCarthy and declared, "Until this moment, Senator, I think I never really gauged your cruelty or your recklessness." It was then McCarthy's turn to be stunned into silence, as Welch asked, "Have you no sense of decency, sir, at long last?" The audience of citizens and newspaper and television reporters burst into wild applause. Just a week later, the hearings into the Army came to a close. McCarthy, exposed as a reckless bully, was officially condemned by the U.S. Senate for contempt against his colleagues in December 1954. During the next two-and-a-half years McCarthy spiraled into alcoholism. Still in office, he died in 1957.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/G/Gremlins.html


Gremlins


Alex...
Getting close to Christmas.
You'll get stuck with a lot of trees again.
I thought I'd be seeing you about this time.
What the hell is this?
What are you doing in there?
Don't ask.










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/boston/dontlookback.html


BOSTON


"Don't Look Back"

Don't look back
A new day is breakin'
It's been too long since I felt this way
I don't mind where I get taken
The road is callin'
Today is the day

I can see
It took so long to realize
I'm much too strong
Not to comprimise
Now I see what I am is holding me down
I'll turn it around

I finally see the dawn arrivin'
I see beyond the road I'm drivin'
Far away and left behind

It's a new horizon and I'm awakin' now
Oh I see myself in a brand new way
The sun is shinin'
the clouds are breakin'
'Canse I can't lose now, there's no game to play

I can tell
There's no more time left to criticize
I've seen what I could not recognize
Everthing in my life was leading me on
but I can be strong

I finally see the dawn arrivin'
I see beyond the road I'm drivin'
Far away and left behind










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/S/Star_Trek_Generations_CD1.html


Star Trek Generations [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


What the nexus?
The energy ribbon was not a random|phenomenon travelling through space.
It's a doorway to another place|that we call the nexus.
A place I've tried hard to forget.
What happened to you?
It was like being inside joy.
As if joy was a blanket|you could wrap yourself up in.
Never in my entire life|have I ever been as content.
- And then you were beamed away.|- Pulled. Ripped away.
None of us wanted to go. I would|have done anything to get back there.
But I realised it wasn't possible.
- What about Soran?|- If he's still obsessed, he's dangerous.
Why would he destroy a star?.
Thank you, Guinan.
If you go,|you're not going to care about anything.
Not this ship, not Soran, nothing.|You'll just want to stay in the nexus.
And you're not going|to want to come back.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0640701/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

"The Man Behind the Badge"

The Case of the Priceless Passport (1955)

Country Date

USA 26 February 1955



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0640701/

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

The Man Behind the Badge: Season 2, Episode 8

The Case of the Priceless Passport (26 Feb. 1955)


Release Date: 26 February 1955 (USA)










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/S/Star_Trek_Generations_CD1.html


Star Trek Generations [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


This contains all the information|you need to make a trilithium weapon.
It's been coded.|Once I'm safely to the surface, -
- I'll transmit the decryption|sequence to you.
- A Federation starship is approaching.|- What? On viewer.
- They're hailing us.|- They can't see us.
Klingon vessel. We'll crush any probe|launched toward the Veridian star.
Return our chief engineer|and leave this system immediately.
There's no time for this.|Eliminate them.
That's a galaxy class starship.|We're no match for them.
It's time we gave|Mr LaForge his sight back.
Maybe they're not out there.
They're trying to decide if a 20-year-old|Klingon ship can beat our flagship.
Perhaps they're on the surface.
A solar probe launched|from the Klingon ship or the planet -
- will reach the sun in 11 seconds.|Since we don't have a point of origin -
- it'll take us 8-15 seconds|to lock our weapons onto it.
- When will the ribbon arrive?|- In 47 minutes.
- We must get to Soran.|- Klingon vessel de-cloaking ahead.
- They are hailing.|- On screen.
- What an unexpected pleasure.|- I must speak with Soran.
He is no longer aboard our ship.
- Then I will beam to his location.|- The doctor values his privacy.
He would be alarmed if|an armed away team interrupted him.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/G/Gremlins.html


Gremlins


We switch to a report...
...from the scene of the Christmas Eve riots.
This is Lew Landers, WDHB's Action Central News...
...at the site of Dorry's Tavern...
...or what used to be Dorry's Tavern, in Kingston Falls...
...where officials blame...
...mass hysteria for the escalating series of unexplained...
...accidents, fires and explosions that rocked this once-peaceful town...
...on Christmas Eve.
The bizarre demise of Mrs. Ruby Deagle, widow...
...of convicted stock-swindler Donald Deagle...










From 2/26/1955 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Man Behind the Badge"::"The Case of the Priceless Passport" ) To 11/20/2005 ( the Tacoma Mall shooting by Microsoft Corbis Bill Gates as a scheduled criminal event ) is 18530 days

18530 = 9265 + 9265

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/16/1991 ( date hijacked from me:my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 9265 days



From 3/10/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Dawn of the Dead" ) To 11/20/2005 ( the Tacoma Mall shooting by Microsoft Corbis Bill Gates as a scheduled criminal event ) is 620 days

620 = 310 + 310

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/8/1966 ( premiere US TV series "Star Trek" ) is 310 days



From 2/21/1964 ( premiere US TV series episode "Burke's Law"::"Who Killed His Royal Highness?" ) To 3/10/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Dawn of the Dead" ) is 14628 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/20/2005 ( the Tacoma Mall shooting by Microsoft Corbis Bill Gates as a scheduled criminal event ) is 14628 days



From 2/3/1924 ( premiere US film "The Man Who Would Not Die" ) To 3/10/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Dawn of the Dead" ) is 29256 days

29256 = 14628 + 14628

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/20/2005 ( the Tacoma Mall shooting by Microsoft Corbis Bill Gates as a scheduled criminal event ) is 14628 days



From 1/1/1953 ( premiere US TV series episode "Dragnet"::"The Big Cop" ) To 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) is 14628 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/20/2005 ( the Tacoma Mall shooting by Microsoft Corbis Bill Gates as a scheduled criminal event ) is 14628 days



From 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/20/2005 ( the Tacoma Mall shooting by Microsoft Corbis Bill Gates as a scheduled criminal event ) is 4688 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/3/1978 ( premiere US TV movie "The New Maverick" ) is 4688 days



From 12/14/1912 ( premiere US film "Battlefields of the Balkans" ) To 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) is 29256 days

29256 = 14628 + 14628

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/20/2005 ( the Tacoma Mall shooting by Microsoft Corbis Bill Gates as a scheduled criminal event ) is 14628 days



From 12/14/1912 ( premiere US film "The Heart of a Soldier" ) To 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) is 29256 days

29256 = 14628 + 14628

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/20/2005 ( the Tacoma Mall shooting by Microsoft Corbis Bill Gates as a scheduled criminal event ) is 14628 days



From 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) To 11/20/2005 ( the Tacoma Mall shooting by Microsoft Corbis Bill Gates as a scheduled criminal event ) is 3988 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/3/1976 ( premiere US TV series "Quincy M.E." ) is 3988 days



From 8/7/1953 ( premiere US film "The Man from the Alamo" ) To 11/20/2005 ( the Tacoma Mall shooting by Microsoft Corbis Bill Gates as a scheduled criminal event ) is 19098 days

19098 = 9549 + 9549

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 9549 days



From 6/9/1954 ( US Army special counsel Joseph Welch asks US Senator Joseph McCarthy "Have you no sense of decency, sir? At long last, have you left no sense of decency?" ) To 6/27/1994 ( United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan the pilot and plane crash survivor along with me Kerry Wayne Burgess - circa 1990 also known for official duty as Wayne Newman the Deputy United States Marshal and then as Chief Deputy United States Marshal and the active duty commissioned officer of the United States Marine Corps - and the other Lockheed L-1011 aircraft passengers and crew murdered in a scheduled terrorism-sabotage attack by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-NASA-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal by causing the external mounted Orbital Sciences Pegasus space satellite booster rocket to explode and fatally disable our aircraft ) is 14628 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/20/2005 ( the Tacoma Mall shooting by Microsoft Corbis Bill Gates ) is 14628 days



From 6/27/1994 ( United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan the pilot and plane crash survivor along with me Kerry Wayne Burgess - circa 1990 also known for official duty as Wayne Newman the Deputy United States Marshal and then as Chief Deputy United States Marshal and the active duty commissioned officer of the United States Marine Corps - and the other Lockheed L-1011 aircraft passengers and crew murdered in a scheduled terrorism-sabotage attack by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-NASA-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal by causing the external mounted Orbital Sciences Pegasus space satellite booster rocket to explode and fatally disable our aircraft ) To 11/20/2005 ( the Tacoma Mall shooting by Microsoft Corbis Bill Gates as a scheduled criminal event ) is 4164 days

4164 = 2082 + 2082

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/16/1971 ( Corey Feldman ) is 2082 days



From 5/21/1944 ( premiere US film "Boss of Boomtown" ) To 6/8/1984 ( premiere US film "Gremlins" ) is 14628 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/20/2005 ( the Tacoma Mall shooting by Microsoft Corbis Bill Gates as a scheduled criminal event ) is 14628 days



From 7/19/1989 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush kills 111 passengers and crew of United Airlines Flight 232 and destroys the United Airlines Flight 232 aircraft because I was a passenger of United Airlines Flight 232 as United States Navy Petty Officer Second Class Kerry Wayne Burgess and I was assigned to maintain custody of a non-violent offender military prisoner of the United States ) To 11/20/2005 ( the Tacoma Mall shooting by Microsoft Corbis Bill Gates as a scheduled criminal event ) is 5968 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/6/1982 ( premiere US TV series "Chicago Story"::series premiere episode "The Hostage Taker" ) is 5968 days



From 11/17/1994 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Star Trek Generations" ) To 11/20/2005 ( the Tacoma Mall shooting by Microsoft Corbis Bill Gates as a scheduled criminal event ) is 4021 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/5/1976 ( premiere US film "Assault on Precinct 13" ) is 4021 days



From 11/20/2005 ( the Tacoma Mall shooting by Microsoft Corbis Bill Gates as a scheduled criminal event ) To 5/22/2008 ( Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in a scheduled terrorist attack attempts to destroy the nuclear propulsion United States Navy aircraft carrier warship USS George Washington CVN 73 ) is 914 days

914 = 457 + 457

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/2/1967 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek"::"Court Martial" ) is 457 days



From 6/8/1964 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the fictional date setting 1992 film "A Few Good Men" - birthdate "Daniel Alistair Kaffee" - United States Navy lieutenant junior grade - United States Navy Judge Advocate General attorney ) To 11/20/2005 ( the Tacoma Mall shooting by Microsoft Corbis Bill Gates as a scheduled criminal event ) is 15140 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/16/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Microsoft facility in Quincy Washington State and all associated activity & the Virginia Tech mass murder by Microsoft Corbis Bill Gates ) is 15140 days



From 9/7/1951 ( premiere US film "The Mob" ) To 11/20/2005 ( the Tacoma Mall shooting by Microsoft Corbis Bill Gates as a scheduled criminal event ) is 19798 days

19798 = 9899 + 9899

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/9/1992 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "A Few Good Men" ) is 9899 days



http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2002636787_hostage21m.html


The Seattle Times Search


Originally published November 21, 2005 at 12:00 AM | Page modified November 22, 2005 at 8:27 AM


Mall shooter: "World will feel my anger"


By Emily Heffter, Julia Sommerfeld and Mike Carter

Seattle Times staff reporters


The 20-year-old man had shot six people and was holed up with hostages in a record store at the Tacoma Mall when he sent a cellphone text message to his best friend: "The world will feel my anger."

Bret Strickler, who got the message, said his friend never explained why he had gone on the Sunday afternoon shooting rampage. But his friend had seemed different the day before, when Strickler, 18, said he last saw him.

"He was quiet," said Strickler.

Shortly after noon Sunday, whatever had been eating at the young man erupted. Wearing a dress shirt and tie, the man let loose a barrage of gunfire that sent hundreds of shoppers fleeing for their lives as he strolled through the mall, firing randomly with an assault-style rifle.

As many as 20 shots were fired as the gunman walked along, yelling and firing his rifle.

Within minutes he had taken four hostages — including a 9-year-old boy — at the Sam Goody music shop.

Early in the standoff, the boy was let go. By 4 p.m., the gunman surrendered, releasing the other three hostages unharmed.



http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=20051122&slug=mallshooting22m


The Seattle Times Search


Tuesday, November 22, 2005


A history of theft, but not of violence

By Maureen O'Hagan and Christine Clarridge

Seattle Times staff reporters


At 11:58 a.m., she received a text message from Maldonado in which he said "today is the day the world will feel my pain."

Just after noon, according to charging papers, he called police and said he was armed and ready to shoot. When the dispatcher asked where, he responded, "just follow the screams."

Seconds later, the shooting began.

Wearing a black trench coat, white shirt with tie and carrying a guitar case, Maldonado approached a T-Mobile kiosk at the mall and spoke to an employee, charging papers say. He removed his coat, displaying two guns — an assault rifle and a high-capacity, semiautomatic machine pistol — which he began firing.

Maldonado then turned and began firing down the length of the mall, police say, striking six people in all. One remains hospitalized in critical condition and is suffering paralysis, charging papers say. The rest were treated and released.

He also allegedly shot at but missed two other people.

Maldonado then took hostages, including a young boy, at the Sam Goody store, according to charging papers. He forced them to build a barricade using display racks to block the store's front door, then ordered some of his captives to reload his weapons. At some point, a hostage negotiator who reached Maldonado by phone persuaded him to let the boy go, the papers say.

Throughout the ordeal, Maldonado was on the telephone — with reporters, with hostage negotiators and with Robison.

She said he told her, "I just shot the mall up. I'm at the Sam Goody and I'm holding people hostage."










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1206901/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Battlefields of the Balkans (1912)

Country Date

USA 14 December 1912










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000397/bio

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Biography for

Corey Feldman

Date of Birth

16 July 1971, Chatsworth, California, USA

Birth Name

Corey Scott Feldman










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087363/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Gremlins (1984)

Country Date

USA 8 June 1984










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/S/Star_Trek_Generations_CD1.html


Star Trek Generations [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


What is this? Where am I?
- Surprise!|- We love you, Father.
- Were you scared?|- I helped decorate the tree.
- Say Merry Christmas, Papa.|- I love you, Father.
Move back|and give your father some room.
- Cup of Earl Grey?.|- That would be perfect.
- This one's for you.|- Thank you, Rene.
- Merry Christmas, Uncle.|- Rene, can you help me with the table?
Rene!
Come here.
Go help your aunt.
This isn't right. This can't be real.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0046035/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

The Man from the Alamo (1953)

Country Date

USA 7 August 1953 (Los Angeles, California)



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0046035/plotsummary

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Plot Summary for

The Man from the Alamo (1953)


During the war for Texas independence, one man leaves the Alamo before the end (chosen by lot to help others' families) but is too late to accomplish his mission, and is branded a coward.










1994 film "Star Trek Generations" DVD video: [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

01:29:11


Captain Jean-Luc Picard: Kirk. James T. Kirk.

Captain James T. Kirk: Beautiful day.

Captain Jean-Luc Picard: Yes, it certainly is.

Captain James T. Kirk: Do you mind?

Captain Jean-Luc Picard: Oh. Captain, uh, I'm wondering, do you realize -

Captain James T. Kirk: Hold on a minute. Do you smell something burning? Looks like somebody was trying to cook some eggs. Come on in. It's all right. It's my house. At least, it used to be. I sold it years ago.

Captain Jean-Luc Picard: I'm Captain Jean-Luc Picard of the starship -










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0043812/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

The Mob (1951)

Country Date

USA 7 September 1951 (premiere)





- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 3:33 AM Pacific Time USA Friday 20 April 2012