Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Cylons




http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/premeditation

Dictionary.com


premeditation


an act or instance of premeditating.

Law . sufficient forethought to impute deliberation and intent to commit the act.










2003 television miniseries "Battlestar Galactica" DVD video: [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

02:19:37


Number 6: What are you thinking?

Dr. Gaius Baltar: I'm thinking someone else might need to be implicated as a Cylon agent.

Number 6: He doesn't seem the type.

Aaron Doral - Colonial Public Relations: [ indistinct conversation with Petty Officer Second Class Dualla ]

Number 6: And I don't remember seeing him at any of the Cylon parties.










http://www.biography.com/people/melinda-gates-507408


bio.


Melinda Gates biography


Melinda Gates was born on August 15, 1964 in Dallas, Texas. She joined Microsoft in 1987 and married Bill Gates in 1994.



http://www.tv.com/people/melinda-gates/

tv.com

Melinda Gates

Born:

8-15-1964

Birthplace:

Dallas, Texas, US

Birth Name:

Melinda Ann French

Melinda Ann French Gates born on August 15 1964 in Dallas, Texas, U.S. under the star of Leo. She is a former unit manager for several Microsoft products. In 1994, she married Bill Gates, founder, chairman, and former chief software architect of Microsoft.



http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/P/Patriot.html

Patriot


-The French army is-- -To hell with you.
And to hell with the French army.
We don't need them.
We got Benjamin Martin. We know what he done to the French.



http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2320473/bio

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Biography for

Melinda Gates

Date of Birth

15 August 1964, Dallas, Texas, USA

Birth Name

Melinda Ann French

Spouse

Bill Gates (1 January 1994 - present) 3 children



http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/1243193/Melinda-Gates

Encyclopædia Britannica


Melinda Gates

ARTICLE from the Encyclopædia Britannica

Melinda Gates, née Melinda Ann French (born Aug. 15, 1964, Dallas, Texas, U.S.), American businesswoman and philanthropist who—with her husband, Microsoft Corporation cofounder Bill Gates










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0702711/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

"Sleepwalkers"

Pilot (1997)

Country Date

USA 1 November 1997



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0702711/

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Sleepwalkers: Season 1, Episode 1

Pilot (1 Nov. 1997)


The decorated military pilot Ben Costigan seeks out Dr. Nathan Bradford. Ben is dying as a result of dreadful nightmares with a shadow man. The researchers Kate Russell and Vincent Konefke are sent into Ben's dream and discover that it is related to his childhood. They travel to Ben's hometown in Bethlehem County, disclosing the mystery of the shadow man.


Release Date: 1 November 1997 (USA)










http://www.oocities.org/elzj78/bsgminiseries.html


BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: Miniseries (2003) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


(Cut to Doral, handcuffed to the bars of a cell.)

Tigh: If he's really a Cylon, why hasn't the storm radiation made him sick by now?

Baltar: Well, I can only theorize that it takes a while for the storm's effects to become readily apparent on Cylon physiology. By the time you'd encountered Leoben, he'd been here for several hours.

Doral: I don't suppose it matters to you that I am *not* a Cylon.

Tigh: Smartest thing you could do right now would be to shut your mouth. (to Baltar) Are you sure?

Baltar: One can never be a hundred percent sure. But the evidence, the evidence seems conclusive. Basically, basically all I did was, I expanded on, on your doctor's analysis of Leoben's corpse. I then went around the CIC discreetly taking random hair samples of people who've been working there, subjected that to a special form of spectrum analysis that I've been experimenting on for quite some time now. I then wrote a clinical computer subroutine to screen that for synthetic chemical combinations. Uh, his ones, his samples were the only samples to register as synthetic. As you can see...

Tigh: I'll take your word for it.

Six: And just like that, Dr. Baltar invents the amazing Cylon detector.

Doral: Look, gentlemen, I understand your concerns here. This is a very difficult situation, but I think you need to take a step back, take a deep breath, and really look at what you're doing here.

Tigh: I want everyone aboard this ship screened. No exceptions.

Baltar: I promise.

Doral: (He stands up, the guards point their guns at him.) Whoa, whoa, whoa. I don't know about anybody else, but I can tell you that I'm human. I'm, I'm from Oasis, you know it? It's a hamlet a couple stops out of Caprica City. I grew up on the South Side. I went to school at the Kobol Colleges on, on Geminon and I studied public relations!

Baltar: Oh, by the way, I don't know if this is important - might be important, might not be important - but earlier, when I was on the CIC, I noticed that Mr. Doral seemed to be doing, umm, well, I'm not exactly sure what it was that he was doing, but he seemed very interested in this odd-looking device on the battam - bottom of the DRADIS console.

Doral: What are you - What?

Baltar: (nodding) Yep.

Six: We should really make a copy of your brain patterns at some point.

Doral: What device? What are you talking about? He's lying, he is frakking lying.

Tigh: (on the phone) Combat, this is Tigh. Isolate the DRADIS console -

Doral: Don't listen to him!

Tigh: - no one comes near it until I get up there.

Doral: Lords of Kobol, this isn't - this isn't happening to me.

Guard: Colonel, your orders, sir?

Tigh: If he moves, kill him.

Doral: You mixed the samples up! I'm human!










http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=20020917&slug=dige17m


Tuesday, September 17, 2002

Local Digest

Gates family adds baby girl [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

SEATTLE — Microsoft Chairman Bill Gates and his wife, Melinda, are parents for the third time.

Phoebe Adelle Gates was born Saturday at Overlake Hospital Medical Center in Bellevue. The birth was announced yesterday.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Destructive_cult


Destructive cult


A destructive cult is a religion or other group which has caused or has a high probability of causing harm to its own members or to others.










From 11/1/1997 ( premiere US TV series "Sleepwalkers" ) To 9/14/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - at Overlake hospital in Bellevue Washington State the announced birth of Phoebe Gates the daughter of Melinda Gates and Microsoft Bill Gates the transvestite and Microsoft Bill Gates the 100% female gender as born and Microsoft Bill Gates the Soviet Union prostitute ) is 1778 days

1778 = 889 + 889

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/9/1968 ( Matthew Bennett ) is 889 days



From 10/3/1959 ( premiere US TV series "Five Fingers"::series premiere episode "Station Break" ) To 8/15/1964 ( Melinda French Gates the known active participant of al-Qaida violently against the United States of America ) is 1778 days

1778 = 889 + 889

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/9/1968 ( Matthew Bennett ) is 889 days



From 3/10/1962 ( premiere US TV movie "The Paradine Case" ) To 8/15/1964 ( Melinda French Gates the known active participant of al-Qaida violently against the United States of America ) is 889 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/9/1968 ( Matthew Bennett ) is 889 days



From 4/9/1968 ( Matthew Bennett ) To 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 8660 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/19/1989 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush kills 111 passengers and crew of United Airlines Flight 232 and destroys the United Airlines Flight 232 aircraft because I was a passenger of United Airlines Flight 232 as United States Navy Petty Officer Second Class Kerry Wayne Burgess and I was assigned to maintain custody of a non-violent offender military prisoner of the United States ) is 8660 days



From 3/28/1928 ( Zbigniew Brzezinski ) To 4/9/1968 ( Matthew Bennett ) is 14622 days

14622 = 7311 + 7311

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/8/1985 ( United States President Ronald Reagan and United States Public Law 99-145 authorizes the United States Prisoner of War Medal for the United States of America military forces ) is 7311 days



From 4/9/1968 ( Matthew Bennett ) To 11/8/1985 ( United States President Ronald Reagan and United States Public Law 99-145 authorizes the United States Prisoner of War Medal for the United States of America military forces ) is 6422 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/3/1983 ( premiere US film "WarGames" ) is 6422 days



From 4/9/1968 ( Matthew Bennett ) To 3/16/1991 ( date hijacked from me:my first successful major test of my hyperspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate ) is 8376 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/8/1988 ( premiere US TV series "Superboy" ) is 8376 days



From 4/9/1968 ( Matthew Bennett ) To 3/16/1991 ( date hijacked from me:my first successful major test of my hyperspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate ) is 8376 days

8376 = 4188 + 4188

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/21/1977 ( Gummo Marx - deceased ) is 4188 days



From 11/27/1942 ( Jimi Hendrix ) To 4/9/1968 ( Matthew Bennett ) is 9265 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/16/1991 ( date hijacked from me:my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 9265 days



From 12/10/1930 ( Clayton Keith Yeutter ) To 4/9/1968 ( Matthew Bennett ) is 13635 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/3/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future I arrived this date near the town of George in Washington State and the Ancient Lake and then as arranged earlier I resided in Bellevue Washington until my 9 May 2003 departure as a time traveler for another time period ) is 13635 days



From 4/9/1968 ( Matthew Bennett ) To 3/3/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future I arrived this date near the town of George in Washington State and the Ancient Lake and then as arranged earlier I resided in Bellevue Washington until my 9 May 2003 departure as a time traveler for another time period ) is 12746 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/25/2000 ( premiere US film "Get Carter" ) is 12746 days



From 4/9/1968 ( Matthew Bennett ) To 3/3/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future I arrived this date near the town of George in Washington State and the Ancient Lake and then as arranged earlier I resided in Bellevue Washington until my 9 May 2003 departure as a time traveler for another time period ) is 12746 days

12746 = 6373 + 6373

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/15/1983 ( premiere US film "Lone Wolf McQuade" ) is 6373 days



From 6/26/1998 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Out of Sight" ) To 5/9/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future in the past this was my departure date to time travel away from the past to another time period ) is 1778 days

1778 = 889 + 889

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/9/1968 ( Matthew Bennett ) is 889 days



From 4/9/1968 ( Matthew Bennett ) To 5/9/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future in the past this was my departure date to time travel away from the past to another time period ) is 12813 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/1/2000 ( premiere United Kingdom film "Red Planet" ) is 12813 days



From 4/9/1968 ( Matthew Bennett ) To 6/28/1978 ( premiere US film "Convoy" & premiere US film "Heaven Can Wait" ) is 3732 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/21/1976 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut bound for deep space in his privately financed nuclear-pulse propulsion spaceship this day was his first landing the planet Mars and his documented and lawful exclusive claim to the territory of the planet Mars ) is 3732 days



From 9/10/1955 ( premiere US TV series "Gunsmoke"::series premiere episode "Matt Gets It" ) To 4/9/1968 ( Matthew Bennett ) is 4595 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/2/1978 ( premiere US film "Capricorn One" ) is 4595 days



From 4/1/1964 ( premiere US film "Vengeance" ) To 4/9/1968 ( Matthew Bennett ) is 1469 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/10/1969 ( premiere US film "Marooned" ) is 1469 days



From 6/8/1912 ( premiere US film "Fun in a United States Military Camp" ) To 4/9/1968 ( Matthew Bennett ) is 20394 days

20394 = 10197 + 10197

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/3/1993 ( the Battle of Mogadishu Somalia begins as the premeditated criminal event staged by George Herbert Walker Bush & Bill Clinton for the explicit purpose of killing me Kerry Wayne Burgess the known official Deputy United States Marshal and United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer and as many other United States of America soldiers sailors marines as possible ) is 10197 days



From 3/1/1954 ( Ron Howard ) To 4/9/1968 ( Matthew Bennett ) is 5153 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/12/1979 ( the United States Navy and Sikorsky SH-60 Sea Hawk helicopter first flight ) is 5153 days



From 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/27/1995 ( premiere US TV series episode "Biography"::"Daniel Boone" ) is 889 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/9/1968 ( Matthew Bennett ) is 889 days



From 1/21/1941 ( premiere US film "High Sierra" ) To 4/9/1968 ( Matthew Bennett ) is 9940 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) is 9940 days



From 1/21/1941 ( premiere US film "So Ends Our Night" ) To 4/9/1968 ( Matthew Bennett ) is 9940 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) is 9940 days



From 11/4/1913 ( premiere US film "Two Thieves and a Cross" ) To 4/9/1968 ( Matthew Bennett ) is 19880 days

19880 = 9940 + 9940

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) is 9940 days



From 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) To 5/27/1997 ( premiere US TV series "Motel California" ) is 889 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/9/1968 ( Matthew Bennett ) is 889 days



From 2/6/1990 ( premiere US TV series "Elvis" ) To 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 1778 days

1778 = 889 + 889

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/9/1968 ( Matthew Bennett ) is 889 days



From 4/9/1968 ( Matthew Bennett ) To 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 9751 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/14/1992 ( premiere US TV series episode "Mann & Machine"::"Cold, Cold Heart" ) is 9751 days



From 4/9/1968 ( Matthew Bennett ) To 10/25/1994 ( Susan Smith kills her two children and dumps them in her car in the John D. Long Lake near Union South Carolina ) is 9695 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/19/1992 ( Mary Josephine Buttafuoco seriously injured by gunfire from Amy Fisher ) is 9695 days



From 4/9/1968 ( Matthew Bennett ) To 11/16/1984 ( premiere US film "Night of the Comet" & premiere US film "Missing In Action" ) is 6065 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/11/1982 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial" ) is 6065 days



From 4/9/1968 ( Matthew Bennett ) To 6/27/1994 ( United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan the pilot and plane crash survivor along with me Kerry Wayne Burgess - circa 1990 also known for official duty as Wayne Newman the Deputy United States Marshal and then as Chief Deputy United States Marshal and the active duty commissioned officer of the United States Marine Corps - and the other Lockheed L-1011 aircraft passengers and crew murdered in a scheduled terrorism-sabotage attack by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-NASA-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal by causing the external mounted Orbital Sciences Pegasus space satellite booster rocket to explode and fatally disable our aircraft ) is 9575 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/20/1992 ( premiere US TV series episode "Major Dad"::"Three Angry Marines" ) is 9575 days



From 7/9/1949 ( premiere US TV series "U.S. Marine Band" ) To 4/9/1968 ( Matthew Bennett ) is 6849 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/3/1984 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Philadelphia Experiment" ) is 6849 days



From 9/21/1979 ( premiere US TV series "Eischied"::series premiere episode "Only the Pretty Girls Die - Part 1" ) To 8/3/1984 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Philadelphia Experiment" ) is 1778 days

1778 = 889 + 889

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/9/1968 ( Matthew Bennett ) is 889 days



From 4/9/1968 ( Matthew Bennett ) To 1/24/1985 ( the United States Navy submarine warship USS George Washington SSN 598 formerly SSBN 598 decommissioned from United States Navy active service - my biological brother United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan serving as General of the Armies of the United States is the final commanding officer of USS George Washington SSN 598 the active fleet platform ) is 6134 days

6134 = 3067 + 3067

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/27/1974 ( premiere US film "The Great Gatsby" ) is 3067 days



From 8/9/1948 ( premiere United Kingdom film "My Brother's Keeper" ) To 4/9/1968 ( Matthew Bennett ) is 7183 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/3/1985 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Back to the Future" ) is 7183 days



From 4/9/1968 ( Matthew Bennett ) To 3/6/1998 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "U.S. Marshals" ) is 10923 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/29/1995 ( premiere US film "Dead Presidents" ) is 10923 days



From 4/9/1968 ( Matthew Bennett ) To 3/18/1988 ( premiere US film "D.O.A." ) is 7283 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/11/1985 ( premiere US film "Remo Williams: The Adventure Begins" ) is 7283 days



From 5/10/1960 ( Bono also known as Paul David Hewson the known active participant of al-Qaida violently against the United States of America ) To 4/9/1968 ( Matthew Bennett ) is 2891 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/2/1973 ( premiere US TV series "Police Story" ) is 2891 days



From 4/9/1968 ( Matthew Bennett ) To 12/17/1975 ( premiere US TV series "The Blue Knight" ) is 2808 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/11/1973 ( premiere US film "Cahill U.S. Marshal" ) is 2808 days



From 4/9/1968 ( Matthew Bennett ) To 6/25/1993 ( premiere US film "Sleepless in Seattle" ) is 9208 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/18/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Flight of the Intruder" ) is 9208 days



From 4/9/1968 ( Matthew Bennett ) To 7/9/1988 ( the United States Navy submarine warship USS Oklahoma City SSN 723 commissioned into United States Navy battle force fleet active service ) is 7396 days

7396 = 3698 + 3698

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/18/1975 ( premiere United Kingdom film "The Man Who Would Be King" ) is 3698 days



From 4/9/1968 ( Matthew Bennett ) To 8/1/1980 ( premiere US film "The Final Countdown" ) is 4497 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/24/1978 ( premiere United Kingdom TV series "Going Straight"::series premiere episode "Going Home" ) is 4497 days



From 9/27/1963 ( premiere US TV series "The Great Adventure"::series premiere episode "The Hunley" ) To 4/9/1968 ( Matthew Bennett ) is 1656 days

1656 = 828 + 828

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/8/1968 ( premiere US film "Planet of the Apes" ) is 828 days



From 3/25/1932 ( premiere US film "Tarzan the Ape Man" ) To 4/9/1968 ( Matthew Bennett ) is 13164 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/17/2001 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Behind Enemy Lines" ) is 13164 days



From 9/24/1955 ( premiere US TV series "Steve Donovan, Western Marshal" ) To 4/9/1968 ( Matthew Bennett ) is 4581 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/19/1978 ( premiere US TV movie "True Grit" ) is 4581 days



From 1/15/1908 ( Edward Teller ) To 4/9/1968 ( Matthew Bennett ) is 22000 days

22000 = 11000 + 11000

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/15/1995 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Heat" ) is 11000 days



From 4/9/1968 ( Matthew Bennett ) To 7/4/1992 ( the United States Navy aircraft carrier warship USS George Washington CVN 73 commissioned into United States Navy battle force fleet active service and my biological brother United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan the General of the Armies of the United States is the first commanding officer of USS George Washington CVN 73 and as Kerry Wayne Burgess the active duty chief warrant officer of the United States Marine Corps I was a member of the ship's crew ) is 8852 days

8852 = 4426 + 4426

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/15/1977 ( premiere US TV series episode "Barney Miller"::"Atomic Bomb" ) is 4426 days



From 9/20/1925 ( premiere US film "Spook Ranch" ) To 4/9/1968 ( Matthew Bennett ) is 15542 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/22/2008 ( Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in a scheduled terrorist attack attempts to destroy the nuclear propulsion United States Navy aircraft carrier warship USS George Washington CVN 73 ) is 15542 days



From 9/20/1925 ( premiere US film "The Freshman" ) To 4/9/1968 ( Matthew Bennett ) is 15542 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/22/2008 ( Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in a scheduled terrorist attack attempts to destroy the nuclear propulsion United States Navy aircraft carrier warship USS George Washington CVN 73 ) is 15542 days



From 9/20/1925 ( premiere US film "My Own Carolina" ) To 4/9/1968 ( Matthew Bennett ) is 15542 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/22/2008 ( Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in a scheduled terrorist attack attempts to destroy the nuclear propulsion United States Navy aircraft carrier warship USS George Washington CVN 73 ) is 15542 days



http://www.filmreference.com/film/6/Matthew-Bennett.html

film reference


Matthew Bennett Biography (1968-)

Born April 9, 1968



http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0071922/bio

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Biography for

Matthew Bennett

Date of Birth

9 April 1968, Toronto, Ontario, Canada










http://www.oocities.org/elzj78/bsgminiseries.html


BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: Miniseries (2003) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


(Caption: Colonial Flight 798, Cargo Bay)

Doral: Captain. Are you all right?

Apollo: I'm fine.

Doral: Uh, my name's Aaron Doral. (He holds out his hand, Apollo ignores it.) I met you before. Uh, I took some publicity photos with your... when your father... What are these things?

Apollo: Electric pulse generators from the Galactica.

Doral: Really? That's interesting... Captain, I can't tell you how glad I am to see you.

Apollo: Oh? Why is that?

Doral: Well, personally, I'd feel a lot better if someone qualified were in charge around here.

Apollo: Is something wrong with your pilot?

Doral: No, it's just that he's not the one giving orders.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0040624/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

My Brother's Keeper (1948)

Country Date

UK 9 August 1948










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/B/Back_To_The_Future_1.html

Back To The Future


Rock 'n' roll.
Yo. Marty, is that you?
Doc. Where are you?
Thank God I've found you. Meet me at Twin Pines Mall tonight at 1:15.
I made a breakthrough. I'll need your assistance.
1:15 in the morning? Doc, what's going on?
Where you been all week? Working.
Is Einstein with you? Yeah, he's right here.
You left your equipment on all week.
My equipment. That reminds me, Marty.
Do not hook up to the amplifier. There's a slight possibility of overload.
Yeah. I'll keep that in mind.










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001342/bio

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Biography for

Jimi Hendrix

Date of Birth

27 November 1942, Seattle, Washington, USA

Date of Death

18 September 1970, Notting Hill, London, England, UK (barbiturate overdose)

Birth Name

Johnny Allen Hendrix










http://www.oocities.org/elzj78/bsgminiseries.html


BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: Miniseries (2003) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Doral: Uh, my name's Aaron Doral. (He holds out his hand, Apollo ignores it.) I met you before. Uh, I took some publicity photos with your... when your father... What are these things?

Apollo: Electric pulse generators from the Galactica.

Doral: Really? That's interesting...










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0397253/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

"Biography"

Daniel Boone (1995)

Country Date

USA 27 June 1995



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0397253/

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Biography

Daniel Boone (27 Jun. 1995)


Peter Graves ... Himself - Host


Release Date: 27 June 1995 (USA)










2003 television miniseries "Battlestar Galactica" DVD video: [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

02:38:05


Aaron Doral - Colonial Public Relations: What? You can't - You can't do this! You can't - You can't just leave me here to die!

Saul Tigh: You've got food, water, all the luxuries of home.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0987346/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

"Motel California"

Honda (1997)

Country Date

USA 27 May 1997



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0987346/

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Motel California: Season 1

Honda (27 May 1997)


Release Date: 27 May 1997 (USA)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0849216/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

"Major Dad"

Three Angry Marines (1992)

Country Date

USA 20 January 1992



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0849216/

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Major Dad: Season 3, Episode 16

Three Angry Marines (20 Jan. 1992)


Gerald McRaney ... Maj. John D. 'Mac' McGillis


Release Date: 20 January 1992 (USA)










http://www.oocities.org/elzj78/bsgminiseries.html


BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: Miniseries (2003) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


(Three armed men approach Doral. He puts his hands up.)

Man: Halt! No sudden moves!

Doral: Whoa! Whoa, wait a minute guys.

Captain: Get down on your knees and cross your ankles, now.

Doral: Just, just, just wait a minute! W-what? What do you want?

Captain: Hands behind your head.

(Cut to Doral, handcuffed to the bars of a cell.)

Tigh: If he's really a Cylon, why hasn't the storm radiation made him sick by now?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0569639/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

"Eischied"

Only the Pretty Girls Die: Part 1 (1979)

Country Date

USA 21 September 1979



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0569639/

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Eischied (TV series 1979–1980)

Only the Pretty Girls Die: Part 1 (#1.1)


Joe Don Baker ... Chief Earl Eischied


Release Date: 21 September 1979 (USA)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0071577/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

The Great Gatsby (1974)

Country Date

USA 27 March 1974 (New York City, New York)










1980 film "The Final Countdown" DVD video:


Samuel S. Chapman - United States Senator: We've got to get off this boat. Come on, Laurel!

Alert 1 - USS Nimitz CVN 68 US Navy F-14 Tomcat combat air patrol: [ radio transmission ] Eagle Control, this is Alert 1. They just strafed the hell out of that yacht!

Warren Lasky - United States Department of Defense civilian contractor employee from Tideman Industries: Why would they attack a yacht?










2003 television miniseries "Battlestar Galactica" DVD video: [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

00:40:46


Aaron Doral - Colonial Public Relations: And now it is my great pleasure to introduce the last commander of the Battlestar Galactica










http://www.tvtango.com/series/us_marine_band


TV TANGO


U.S. Marine Band


Premiered: July 9, 1949


Network: NBC

Category: Series

Genre: Music



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0041066/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

"U.S. Marine Band" (1949)

Country Date

USA 9 July 1949



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0041066/

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database


U.S. Marine Band (1949)


Release Date: 9 July 1949 (USA)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087910/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

The Philadelphia Experiment (1984) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

Country Date

USA 3 August 1984










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_propaganda

Wikipedia


Nazi propaganda


Propaganda, the coordinated attempt to influence public opinion through the use of media, was skillfully used by the Nazi Party in the years leading up to and during Adolf Hitler's leadership of Germany (1933–1945). Nazi propaganda provided a crucial instrument for acquiring and maintaining power, and for the implementation of their policies, including the pursuit of total war and the extermination of millions of people in the Holocaust.


As to the methods to be employed, he explains:

"Propaganda must not investigate the truth objectively and, in so far as it is favourable to the other side, present it according to the theoretical rules of justice; yet it must present only that aspect of the truth which is favourable to its own side.










http://www.oocities.org/elzj78/bsgminiseries.html


BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: Miniseries (2003) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


(Caption: Colonial Flight 798, Cargo Bay)

Doral: Captain. Are you all right?

Apollo: I'm fine.

Doral: Uh, my name's Aaron Doral. (He holds out his hand, Apollo ignores it.) I met you before. Uh, I took some publicity photos with your... when your father... What are these things?

Apollo: Electric pulse generators from the Galactica.

Doral: Really? That's interesting... Captain, I can't tell you how glad I am to see you.

Apollo: Oh? Why is that?

Doral: Well, personally, I'd feel a lot better if someone qualified were in charge around here.

Apollo: Is something wrong with your pilot?

Doral: No, it's just that he's not the one giving orders. It's, uh, it's a bad situation, isn't it, sir?

Apollo: Yes, it is.










http://www.siouxlandchamber.com/flight-232-memorial.html


Siouxland Chamber of Commerce


Things To Do & See > Local Attractions > Flight 232 Memorial


Flight 232 Memorial

Commemorating the heroic rescue efforts shown by the Sioux City community after the crash of United Flight 232 in 1989, this statue depicts Colonel Dennis Nielsen carrying a young child to safety. The memorial is part of Sioux City's riverfront development located near the Anderson Dance Pavilion.

The memorial features contemplative areas and a tree-lined approach with plaques narrating the tragic event.










http://www.oocities.org/elzj78/bsgminiseries.html


BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: Miniseries (2003) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


(Roslin's ship - she knocks on the cockpit door)

Pilot: Yes?

Roslin: Excuse me. (She enters and shuts the door.) One of the passengers has a short-wave wireless. They've heard a report that Caprica has been nuked. It has, hasn't it?

Pilot: Caprica and three other colonies. (He holds a paper out to her. She takes it and grips his hand to keep it from shaking.) I guess I, uh, I should go make an announcement or something.

Roslin: I'll do it. I'm a member of the political cabinet, it's my responsibility. (He nods.) While I'm doing that, I would ask that you... contact the Ministry of Civil Defense, see what we can do to help.

(Back in the main section of the ship)

Roslin: ...including the colonies of Caprica, Picon, Aerlon and Tauron. (The passengers gasp, and then everyone starts asking questions at once.) Stop. Please, stop. Please, I'm trying to reach the government right now to get more information. In the meantime, we should all be prepared for an extended stay aboard this ship, okay? So, uh, you, please, and you (points at flight attendants) take an inventory of the emergency supplies and rations.

Doral: Wait a minute, who put you in charge?

Roslin: Well, that's a good question. The answer is no one. But this is a government ship and I am the senior government official, so that puts me in charge. So why don't you help me out, and go down into the cargo area, and see about setting it up as a living space. Everyone else, please, please, try and stay calm. Thank you. (She and Billy walk off by themselves.) All right, this is the passenger manifest.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_propaganda

Wikipedia


Nazi propaganda


Propaganda, the coordinated attempt to influence public opinion through the use of media, was skillfully used by the Nazi Party in the years leading up to and during Adolf Hitler's leadership of Germany (1933–1945). Nazi propaganda provided a crucial instrument for acquiring and maintaining power, and for the implementation of their policies, including the pursuit of total war and the extermination of millions of people in the Holocaust.


As to the methods to be employed, he explains:

"Propaganda must not investigate the truth objectively and, in so far as it is favourable to the other side, present it according to the theoretical rules of justice; yet it must present only that aspect of the truth which is favourable to its own side.





- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 7:03 PM Pacific Time USA Wednesday 18 April 2012