Monday, April 09, 2012

All right there. You're up to something. I don't what but you're doing something there, puddy-tat, but you're up to something.




Damn cat was looking right at me today.

Damnedest thing I've ever seen outside.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 5:49 PM Wednesday, December 07, 2011


Standing on the X.





I awoke from a dream this morning where I had been in an electronics store and I was holding a really cool miniature television and it had some data storage capabilities that I was studying but that I don't now recall any details about. I write now at 9:10 AM Pacific-time 07 December 2011, this paragraph, although I had already selected the topic for this report with no regard to the dream, because I just scanned a headline on the internet about the release today of some kind of Microsoft X-Box with television capabilities by that global terrorist organization Microsoft.

So that means today is a milestone in the next murdering rampage that the global terrorism organization Bill Gates Microsoft is actively planning right now.

In the dream I was standing in the electronics store and holding that miniature television and I thought it was neat but the price was something around 538 dollars and there was no way I was going to spend that much money for it. I noticed it had a device that clipped onto the chassis of the device and that was marked at about 23 dollars and when I pulled that device off the television capability was disabled and that was the function provided by that expansion device.

After that part I purchased a dot-matrix printer for about fifty dollars and I had the store employees put that printer in my backpack. Then I was outside walking around through a shopping center, which sort of reminds me now after being awake for a while of that shopping center that is across from the Northgate Mall north of Seattle. Nothing specific reminds me of that place but the scenery outside is similar to what I have seen before in real life after walking out of that Best Buy store.

A scene in the dream that seems to happen after that is I was then leading a group of people who were soldiers wearing camouflage uniform and the time was nighttime and there was a heavy rain falling and we were dressed lightly in camouflage uniforms and we were getting ready to run somewhere and the destination was present in my mind in the dream but I cannot now recall any specific details. One soldier said something that seemed to be directed towards me and that was something close to a prayer in that he said something about God killing His enemies and I have thought about that today and about how he should have wanted God to kill our enemies or that our enemies should be the same.

The dream seemed to end with me going into an office building with the group of soldiers still outside and I walked up the receptionist to present my identification because I was going to somewhere inside that building to pick up a communications document.





A completely different cat showed up on my patio this afternoon, I noticed for the first time. Why does that matter? I don't know. Just seems strange considering my other observations. The difference with this cat today is that it was clawing the screen door trying to get inside. A few minutes earlier I had offered it some mustard from a bottle in the back of my refrigerator or something from an open bag of Ruffles potato chips barbecue flavor but it didn't seem interested in my offer although I didn't actually present any of those items to the cat, which I noticed was wearing a collar.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 07 December 2011 excerpt ends]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


Sliders [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

Pilot

Wednesday 22 March 1995

Episode 1 Season 1 DVD video:

00:11:27


Quinn Mallory: [ speaking to video camera ] September 26th - I've been thinking about sending "Schrodinger" through. First cat into the void. But if anything were to happen, I know I couldn't live with that. Still, the need to know overwhelms the human instinct for self-preservation. Of course, sending the camera is the logical choice, but the electrical field nukes the picture. So - tomorrow morning, I myself will step through the gate, and finally see what's on the other side.





- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:04 PM Pacific Time USA Monday 09 April 2012