Sunday, April 15, 2012

A lot faster than you'll ever live to be.




http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0181689/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Minority Report (2002)


Danny Witwer: [getting into the elevator] You're in a lot of trouble, John.

John Anderton: You set me up.

Danny Witwer: I'll write the paranoia off to the whiff you've been doping on...

[John slams him against the elevator wall and draws his gun, then presses it to Witwer's throat]

John Anderton: Well, I...

Danny Witwer: Easy. Easy. It seems I found a flaw.

[He pulls from his pocket and holds up the inhalant device]

John Anderton: What are you gonna do?

Danny Witwer: Possession alone will cost you six months, not to mention your badge. I guess we won't be working together after all. Now, put the gun down, John. I don't hear a red ball.





- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 3:59 AM Pacific Time USA Sunday 15 April 2012