Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Self-aggrandizing, malcontented egomaniac.




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Thu, May 4, 2006 3:12:00 PM

Subject: Re: Sleep journal 5/4/06


Kerry Burgess wrote:
Didn't start feeling alert until 9 am. That's when I realized I had a doctor's appt at 10am and I didn't know where it was. They sent me a map with driving directions but I had no idea which bus got there. I could have found it in 2 minutes if I had an internet connection, but I did not. I knew there was some kind of automated line for Metro but I didn't know the number or even if it would give me the info I needed. I imagined I would spend 30 minutes standing around on the phone and still not know what I needed to know. According to the map, the office was somewhere about 3.5 miles away. Two years ago, I could run that far in a half hour and I figured I could probably walk it now and get there no more than half an hour late. I was 18 minutes late. The doctor examined the hip injury from when I was in the Navy. I can't remember when the injury actually occurred. There were several things that could have caused it. I think I may have slammed into the bulwark when I was trying to avoid the anchor chain. Another time, I grabbed onto a cable that was supposed to be grounded, but I grabbed it before the guy with the grounding wand could hit it. A good lesson perhaps in overtraining. I remember my feet hurting for a while after that, but I didn't feel any kind of shock at the time. I used to wear a knife and another tool on my belt and it rested against my hip, but I can't remember if I was wearing it that day. The worst part, today, was walking around trying to get to the doctor's office and having this overwhelming feeling that everyone around me, walking, driving, they all were wondering how I was going to make it there on time. They all knew where I was supposed to be and they were all watching me like I am some kind of reality show contestant. It is overwhelming at times. I suppose it is, in some minor ways, not unlike a major leaque baseball player feels, at least some of them, when they are trying to make their first catch of a pop fly to the outfield. But this is worse. This all is just evil. The level of deception over all these years is just beyond evil. There are probably a lot of egomaniacs that fantasized about this kind of attention, but I never have. It is lunacy beyond articulation.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 4 May 2006 excerpt ends]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


Sliders [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

Post Traumatic Slider Syndrome

Friday 3 May 1996

Episode 8 Season 2 DVD video:

00:35:42


Professor Maximilian Arturo: Quinn!

Rembrandt Brown: You hear that?

Wade Wells: It's coming from the basement. Mice?

Quinn Mallory: Pretty big mice.

Professor Maximilian Arturo: Mr. Mallory? Is that you?

Quinn Mallory: Professor!

Professor Maximilian Arturo: Down here! Hello!

Rembrandt Brown: Here, here!

Professor Maximilian Arturo: Rembrandt, Quinn, Miss Wells!

Rembrandt Brown: Professor, what are you doing?

Professor Maximilian Arturo: Having a tea party! What does it look like I'm doing? [ gestures with his outstretched arms and wrists locked in handcuffs around a pipe running floor to ceiling ]

Professor Maximilian Arturo: My insane double and his devious assistant have had me chained here since Monday week.

Quinn Mallory: Of course!

Professor Maximilian Arturo: Look, there's a hammer and chisel over there. Get me out of this, quick.

Rembrandt Brown: Look, I thought our doubles had gone off sliding.

Professor Maximilian Arturo: Yes, well, the Arturo on this world decided, very smartly as it turns out, that his chances of returning were minimal. So he chickened out. At the last minute, he didn't slide. He's been on sabbatical in Grass Valley trying to reconstruct sliding so he can get the credit.

Wade Wells: And, of course, when you showed up, suddenly there were two of you.

Professor Maximilian Arturo: Yes. His assistant phoned him, and they decided I had to be a slider. I was drugged, my personal belongings ransacked, I was thrown into the back of a black van and the next thing I knew I woke up here.

Quinn Mallory: The same black van that was outside my house when the timer was stolen.

Wade Wells: How you coming with that chain?

Professor Maximilian Arturo: Ahgh!

Quinn Mallory: Sorry.

Professor Maximilian Arturo: Now I know exactly how the Israelites felt when Moses delivered them from the Pharaoh. That scoundrel! That intellectually impoverished knave wanted me to win his Nobel for him. As you can see, I told him nothing.

Wade Wells: All right, come on, guys, let's get out of here.

Quinn Mallory: Yeah, Professor, where's the timer?

Professor Maximilian Arturo: I think he hid it over here. Here - he thought I was asleep.

Another Professor Maximilian Arturo: Looking for this?

Professor Maximilian Arturo: And you really think you can pull off this counterfeit? You scoundrel. This man is a thief, a kidnapper and a liar. Pay no attention to anything he says.

Wade Wells: Uh oh.

Rembrandt Brown: Who's who, Q-ball?

Another Professor Maximilian Arturo: Can't you see that aside from outward appearances this charlatan is nothing like me? He's a self-aggrandizing, malcontented egomaniac who thinks that the sun rises and sets for him.

Rembrandt Brown: He sounds like Arturo.

Professor Maximilian Arturo: Then how the hell was I the man chained up?!

Another Professor Maximilian Arturo: Now listen to me. This is crucial. I managed to escape early today, and in the process chained down the Arturo of this world, whom you, unfortunately, have mistaken for me. Think! Didn't you find it odd that he knew exactly where to look for the timer?

Professor Maximilian Arturo: Because I was sitting over there when you hid it here!

Another Professor Maximilian Arturo: The world where I built the atom bomb, the world where I met my late wife, now who else would know that but me?

Professor Maximilian Arturo: Anyone who had read Miss Wells' serialized diary, you blistering idiot!

Another Professor Maximilian Arturo: It is a disgrace, sir, to think that we share a common genetic structure!










2007 film "I Am Legend" DVD video: [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Sam the dog: [ barks ]

US Army Lieutenant Colonel Robert Neville: Hey! Hey! What the hell are you doing out here, Fred?! What the - ? What the hell are you - ? No! No! No! No. What the hell are you doing out here, Fred?! How did you get out here?! Fred, if you're real, you better tell me right now! If you're real, you better tell me right now! Damn it, Fred! Damn it!










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0448157/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Hancock (2008) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Rail Crossing Crowd #2: I can smell alcohol on your breath!

Hancock: That's cause I've been drinking bitch!










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0448157/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Hancock (2008) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Ray Embrey: So you've used the door, the building's still intact, people are happy you've arrived, they feel safe now, there's an officer there and he's done a good job, so you might want to tell him he's done a good job.

Hancock: What the hell did I have to come for Ray if he's done a good job?










http://www.livedash.com/transcript/money_train/8262/AMCP/Monday_March_7_2011/567689/

Money Train [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


01:26:19 >> My goodness, you are in a good mood.
01:26:21 Yeah, well, I just did my last favor for charlie.
01:26:23 So, I'm feeling like a free man, you know?










2007 film "I Am Legend" DVD video: [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


US Army Lieutenant Colonel Robert Neville: He's announcing it.

President of the United States: [ radio transmission ] Make no mistake, Americans, this virus threatens the survival of not only our nation, but of every other nation - And so it is with great sadness, but even greater resolve that tonight I have signed an executive order initiating a military quarantine of New York City.





- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 4:12 PM Pacific Time USA Tuesday 24 April 2012