Sunday, April 29, 2012

All right, who's the wise-gal again beaming jokes paranormal into my sleeping dreams?




All the details in this observation were composed in my mind earlier today. I remember waking from the dream just after 6:30 AM. I remember that because I got up to look around corners in my small apartment and I noticed the time and I always notice the time because I have to force myself to sleep the minimum amount of time. So I always try to remember how long I had been asleep. This morning was very different because this morning, for the first time I can recall, I slept soundly for about 5.5 hours before having to get up and look around the corner into the living room. I thought to myself of how soundly I had slept. So anyway, this all seems really familiar tonight. I am deliberately not recording certain specific highly relevant details. The funny part is how a few seconds of visualizations and dialog in my mind while asleep dreaming can manifest a profound impact on observations I make later in the day.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Fri, March 3, 2006 3:22:01 PM

Subject: Rise Above


This was a pleasant surprise. I was disappointed though when I first saw them that they were preparing to leave. I think this is the one at the link below. I love these ships. Who needs a parade when you can watch a U.S. Navy warship getting underway? If I could choose any ship I wanted for a personal yacht, it would be a Burke-class destroyer.

http://www.momsen.navy.mil/


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 3 March 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.nvr.navy.mil/nvrships/details/FFG50.htm

NVR

Naval Vessel Register

USS TAYLOR (FFG 50)
GUIDED MISSILE FRIGATE
Class: FFG 7
Fleet: Atlantic
Status: Active, in commission
Force: Battle Force

Award Date: 05/22/1981
Keel Date: 05/05/1983
Launch Date: 11/05/1983
Commission Date: 12/01/1984










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0363547/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Dawn of the Dead (2004) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Bart: What's the news?

CJ: Bad.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/D/Dawn_Of_The_Dead_(2004).html


Dawn Of The Dead [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


'They seem to need to feed on warm flesh.
'Some basic skills remain.
'They don't seem to have much, if any, reasoning power.'
- 'And how does this spread? ' - This is shit. The same thing all day.
Tell me something I don't know, assholel
- 'We're going off the air... ' - Wanna hear something that sucks?
'... and switching to the Emergency Broadcasting System.'










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0363547/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Dawn of the Dead (2004) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Michael: So what's the plan?

CJ: The plan is you drink a nice tall glass of Shut The Fuck Up!






- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 8:33 PM Pacific Time USA Sunday 29 April 2012