Monday, November 17, 2014

"Don't think about elephants."




http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0410297/quotes

IMDb


The Lake House (2006)

Quotes


Morgan: Kate.

Kate: Um, Alex was just telling me about the lake house. Yeah, it sounds really great.

Morgan: Great.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/23/09 9:08 AM
That creepy woman in the elevator at Vermont made the comment to me about the advertisement from the dentist.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 23 October 2009 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0410297/quotes

IMDb


The Lake House (2006)

Quotes


Kate: Okay, my mystery correspondent, I get it - just in case you really are where and when you think you are, you'll need this










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/18/09 11:53 AM
There is that weird woman on this floor who seems startled to see me. I think it was yesterday or the day before she was startled when she looked up to see me get on the elevator with her. She then went on to say something about how she opened a letter from the dentist and she was glad that it was not a bill but only an advertisement. She then went on to say that it was a good day because of that. I chuckled at her zombie banter.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 18 September 2009 excerpt ends]










http://www.oocities.org/elzj78/bsgminiseries.html


BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: Miniseries (2003)


Boomer: Captain, I've got two communication pods left, sir. That's it. No jiggers, no drones, no mufflers, nothing.

Apollo: Well, at least you've still got your electronic suite. That old crate of mine can barely navigate from A to B.

Boomer: That old crate may have saved your life, sir.

Apollo: How's that?

Boomer: The Viper Mark Sevens? The Cylons shut them down like they threw a switch or something. And I've been hearing reports like that from all over. The only fighters that are having any success at all are either old or in need of some major overhaul.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/21/07 4:54 AM
How I miss going out riding my Litespeed bicycle


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 21 February 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Sleep journal 5/17/06


Had some kind of dream that I was driving on the road. I think I was driving a pickup I used to have, that red Nissan. There was someone in another car driving along with me, following me to some destination. I remember the scenary, but it wasn't some place I recognized, it seemed to be some kind of 4-lane highway. At one point, the car following me didn't make a stop light in time and had to stop while I kept going. I found a place to turn off into a parking lot to wait for them. I think it was an auto parts store, but no place I recognize. I could actually hear someone talking, but I was alone in the truck. I think it was the people in the store. As I was pulling into the parking lot, something happened, all my windows seemed to become frozen off, as though I drove through a freezing cloud, I couldn't see anything.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 May 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/10/09 1:54 AM


I wrote about some other scenes in the dream and then flying over a stop sign in a road, which was a T-junction and of how we flew over the section of road that ended at the T-junction and that reminded me of that lyric about missing the sign which led to a turn for the worse. The pilot turned his head back towards me although he did not turn around far enough to look at me and he said something about how that sign had my name on it. It was after we flew past the stop sign and over that perpendicular road at the T-junction that the ground dropped off sharply below our flight path and then I found myself clinging to the top of a snow-covered mountain and I was looking at the details off a window where I was going to crawl through and out of the cold. I wrote about how from there, after some vague interaction with the people in that office or auto parts store through the window


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 10 October 2009 excerpt ends]










http://www.oocities.org/elzj78/bsgminiseries.html


BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: Miniseries (2003)


Boomer: The only fighters that are having any success at all are either old or in need of some major overhaul.

Apollo: (seeing Baltar get off the Raptor) That him?

Boomer: Yeah. (loudly) Hope he's worth it!










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 10:40 AM Thursday, November 04, 2010


Of course. The elevator. That was also a primary feature of that dream during my nap around midnight today.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 04 November 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 1:25 PM Tuesday, November 02, 2010


So the funny part is that, during all that thinking, sometime, I am pretty certain was on 30 October 2010, Kerry Burgess was standing in my living room and he wanted to know why I had the matches laid out on my keyboard.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 02 November 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/03/10 6:09 AM
In that line of thought last weekend about Kerry Burgess, which all happened, I feel certain before I watched the premiere of the "The Walking Dead" television series, I thought over in my mind of the things he and I talked about. He was supposed to make contact with some group, which in some line of thought would immediately show up here and knock on the door and ask for him, while other times he would make the contact first to that group. We talked about the differences he could see from what he knew from 16 years ago and by far the greatest change are the flat screen monitors and television and we discussed some other technology details, such as flash drives, but not much else had really changed that much.

One consistent line of thought that I thought over several times probably over the course of about a day, was that he was the one who would drive me out to Tiger, Washington, and he didn't know why but that was what he was going to do. He made a call, got some transportation and we drove out through the night in a white Toyota pickup truck that I guess was the Tundra model. He didn't know why we were going there but when we got there, we stopped at that Riverside Cemetery. I walked out into the cemetery and the dead people started rising from under the ground and they were restored to the appearance when they died. They were mingling around and I talked to the first one and that dead person could not see Kerry Burgess as he stood near the pickup truck near the highway but that dead person could see a person who had wandered nearby and was looking at us. The dead person went over to that other person and something happened in that the dead person took over the body of that unidentified person who had wander over to look at us. The person then became a bloodthirsty zombie who still could not see Kerry Burgess and I guess that zombie then went off to infect other humans. As I walked through the cemetery, other dead people began to rise from under the ground and they mingled around until I told them they were free and they all went off somewhere.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 03 November 2010 6:09 AM excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/05/freaked-out-ncis-tuesday-14-may-2013.html - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 06:05 AM Pacific Time Seattle USA Tuesday 14 May 2013


Freaked-Out NCIS Tuesday - 14 May 2013



About 5:30 AM I awoke from a sleeping dream I have been thinking of since then. I had a lot of other sleeping dreams that I was thinking about but those are all gone now from my conscious awareness despite how important they seemed at the time.

I began to check information online almost immediately after waking up.

I was specifically looking for May 14 1952 but I had no idea what I would find, if anything.

One scene I remember from that sleeping dream a short while ago was riding in a car, snow-covered interstate highway, nothing familiar I think after waking up.

Riding with two other people on vehicle that wasn't visualized in dream. Descending steep slope of loose and fine gravel. That wasn't the route intended at first and the driver was insistent and I finally told him to take the route. He might have followed the route regardless.

Then the scene with the FBI guy. He was thoroughly checking my identification but there was nothing wrong about me. Then we were on an elevator. The FBI guy and another guy that I was apparently traveling with when the FBI guy was checking our identification. The three of us rode the elevator to the 52nd floor. Then there was the element about that being the wrong floor. The FBI has taken off his shirt and that is strange and I had stepped off the elevator but the elevator was not going anywhere and that seemed to be because the FBI guy couldn't get his shirt back on. I vaguely recall something else about the people on the 52nd floor standing around but that is vague and somewhere around that point is where I awoke and the dream ended and I got out of bed to take some aspirin and then to boot up my internet-connected computer to research certain details because I couldn't go back to sleep despite how I am not getting enough sleep.

I decided to post this note because today is Freaked-Out NCIS Tuesday. I didn't even know today a new episode will broadcast. I watched last weeks new episodes but I didn't watch the prior episodes. Until about 5:45 AM today I was thinking last weeks new episodes, which I didn't pay much attention to, were the season finale episodes, but nope, there are new episodes today. Not sure if I will watch them though, need sleep.





http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0126154/bio

IMDb


Biography for

David Byrne

Date of Birth

14 May 1952, Dumbarton, Dunbartonshire, Scotland, UK





http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/talkingheads/lifeduringwartime.html


TALKING HEADS


"Life During Wartime"


This ain't no party, this ain't no disco,
this ain't no fooling around
No time for dancing, or lovey dovey,
I ain't got time for that now

Transmit the message, to the receiver,
hope for an answer some day
I got three passports, a couple of visas,
you don't even know my real name


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 14 May 2013 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 12/30/08 3:46 AM
I had a dream just before I woke up a few hours ago but that I don't remember too well now because I did not feel compelled to note it until just now. I started thinking about it again just now, as I did for a while after waking up from it, because I was trying to fall asleep for a nap and I rememembered a detail from the dream that might be some kind of reference to the ending of a "Simpsons" episode.

The ending of "The Old Man And The Lisa" has some distinct similarities to the 1956 film "The Invasion of the Body Snatchers" and it makes me also think of the second sequel "Body Snatchers."

In my dream, I had been in a building somewhere and I remember two distinct parts where I was on an elevator. I can't remember it too well now. I do remember an old woman asked me my name, after we had left an area with some other people and I do not remember that part well enough now to describe but I do remember some kind of sense, whether inferred in the dream or whether I was actually told this detail in the dream, that she was prostitute. I told her my name was Leo.

That might be the part where I left the elevator as soon as the door opened and after it closed, I realized I was on the wrong floor. It seems I was on the 10th floor and I was trying to get to the 3rd floor.

I remember another part where I was standing waiting for the elevator again and I don't think I was in the same area where I had gotten off the elevator on the wrong floor. As I was standing there waiting for the elevator, I looked over to the open door of a cabinet next to the elevator and I saw there were medical supplies in that cabinet. I got on the elevator and there were quite a few other people on there but I don't remember anything specific enough to describe.

The next part I remember is that I walked up towards a counter of some kind and I asked the person behind the counter and that was in a room behind the counter if he had any anagesic creme I could use on my hand. My hands have been especially dry and cracked for a while and there have been times when blood would actually drip out from the cracks that would form on my hands. In the past, I could just apply lotion to the backs of my hands and let it stay there overnight and that would cure the extreme dryness after one day or two at most. That has not been the case the past time. So anyway, what I seemed to be asking for in the dream thought was about some kind of abrasion on my right hand and as I looked down at it in the dream, I noticed something similar to that scene in the recent "The Day The Earth Stood Still" of how the human who seems to be the biological predecessor of "Klaatu" has that mark on his right hand. That mark is more similar to one I have on my left hand that formed after a blood test on the VA in 2005. The image in my dream was more of a small wound that had an indentation into my hand but that did not seem that serious. I feel after waking up that it is some kind of association with the plot element about "Klaatu" though and that all those elements are connected, such as from the VA. I feel that it is some kind of biological marker that I have from around the time I left in 1998. Something that is present in my blood as some kind of artificial tag. I arranged for it all to happen before I left and then someone was left with the impression that it was his or her decision when it was actually something I ordered and then that other person approved.

So anyway, I cannot now remember all the dialog I had with that person about the anagesic creme for my hand but I do remember that he asked me for my name and I told him my name was Kerry Burgess and I saw him writing on a clipboard in response to my response. Then he gave me a clipboard or just a piece of paper where I was supposed to write down the amount of my assets


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 30 December 2008 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 8:15 PM Monday, March 14, 2011


I walked into the kitchen a few minutes ago and I noted a piece of paper on the counter where I had written down a series of numbers that I had seen in a dream a few hours ago and then forgot about until I just now saw the numbers I had written down and that made me remember the dream.

I would have ignored it but one compelling detail in the dream is that I was wearing a khaki colored business suit as I was walking around in that building, as I will describe.

The dream was mostly, it seems, about me trying to find my way to my new office where I was starting a new job and I was lost and could [ not ] find my way through a building, which I thought after waking up from the dream, reminded me of one of those mid- to high-rise buildings in downtown Charlotte North Carolina where I do have artificial memories of working but in the dream that does not seem to be the same place.

I have forgotten a lot of details that leaves me feeling annoyed because I wanted to includes those details in this narrative but I cannot recall some of those details although are probably not crucial to the dream but that clarifies the scenes I saw in the dream.

At some point, I was sitting on what I think was the groundfloor area of that building, an atrium perhaps I think just now as writing this sentence, or some kind of shopping mall type of area, on the groundfloor of that building, and there seemed to be three women there and we were having a conversation and then the group broke up and I was walking back to the elevator with one of the women and we got in the elevator and she said something to me I don't remember and I think she was going to the sixth floor and I think I then realized I should have pressed the button for the fifth floor and I did but I think that was the first point in the dream where I had no idea where I was going. I had been given instruction earlier in the dream, I think, but which is one of those details I am not clear on and probably was not clear about after I woke, on where my new office was located. I started going around to different floors and I was just walking around and I had no idea where I was going. At some other point, either before or after this scene, the same thing happened to me in the multi-story parking garage for the building and I had no idea where my car was located and I was just walking around looking for it.

So at some point, I walked by a desk off in a corner of one of the floors, that seemed to be a mezzanine perhaps on the lower floors, and that was sort of similar to a kiosk desk and there were several building security guards at the desk. One of the guards recognized me and was calling me over and we were talking because we had been through some kind of course together, which I seemed to recall in the dream but that I do not now recall, other than we had been in the same class on some kind of security training procedure. I was standing there talking to him and I think I told him I could not remember how to get to my office and he gave me the office number, which included the floor of the building, and the four digit cypher lock code for the door to the office, which I will describe later. I looked down at a small piece of paper I was holding and I could clearly see on the paper the same numerical combination he had spoken to me and I commented something similar to how I already had that information but I didn't know what it meant and apparently that reason I was lost was because I could [ not ] remember what those numbers meant that was on that piece of paper I had in my hand and that apparently someone had spoken to me over the phone and that I had written down on the piece of paper.

I seemed to have then been on my way to my new office and I took the elevator to the fifth floor and I got off the elevator and right away I saw the plaque with the room number '547' on it and that was my office and I clearly saw that number '547' written on that piece of paper in my hand earlier in the dream. I was then standing there at the door and also on the plaque was the name of the company but all I remember for certain is that the first word of the words of that company name was "Incline" and the first letter of the second word might have been "M" and the initials for that company might have been "I.M.S." but I am not certain about those last two details. I did see clearly that first word, though. So I am standing there I have also seen clearly in my dream that cypher lock combination code and I do not describe that detail here, but as I looked at the cypher lock, the keys were not labeled as '1,' '2,' '3' for the three keys but were instead '7' and '1' and '4' and in that order from the top down in a vertical row. The combination code was valid though because the numbers in the combination code matched the keys on the cypher lock. None of that matter though because the door was unlocked and I just walked in.

The office seemed to be a one room office but it was luxurious and was no kind of office I had ever worked in before. The setting was something similar to an executive briefing room in combination with a fancy night club. At first, there seemed to be someone sitting at desk in the far left corner and in part of the room that was elevated a foot or so above the rest of the room, as the right corner also seemed to be. There might have been an exit door on that right side. After I walked back to the back the office seemed to be empty though. The rest of the dream seemed to be about me looking around in that office room and then also about me going about and doing my job and there might be other details that I have forgotten.

The reason I note this now here is because of what I have researched about those numbers I saw in the dream. Sometime after waking up from the dream, the thought occurred to me that might be a telephone number.

The '7' and '1' and '4' from the keys on the cypher lock could be the United States area code telephone number for the Orange County area of Los Angeles California, which is a detail I just looked up on the internet a few minutes ago.

Then '714-547' matches the area in Santa Ana California, according to one of those reverse number look-up website on the internet.

That reverse look-up indicated that location for the '714-547' area code and exchange number has a United States postal code of '92704' and the United States Postal Service internet website confirms that is a valid postal code for Santa Ana California.

I found that compelling enough to note here because 4 July 1992, or 1992 July 04, is the date the United States Navy aircraft carrier USS George Washington CVN 73 was commissioned into United States Navy active service and how could I have dreamed such a detail?

The combination code of that cypher lock, which I did not have to use because the door was already unlocked, conforms perfectly to a telephone number because it has four digits, thus '714-547-nnnn.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 14 March 2011 excerpt ends]










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inception


Inception

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Inception is a 2010 British-American science fiction heist thriller film


Using a "dream within a dream" strategy, at each level in the layered dreaming, the person generating the dream stays behind to set up a "kick" that will be used to awaken the other sleeping team members who have entered another dream layer deeper.


Yusuf, under assault in the first level, initiates his kick too soon by driving off a bridge, removing the gravity of Arthur's dream world and causing an avalanche in Eames' dream, a kick which all missed. Arthur improvises a new kick using an elevator that will be synchronized with the van hitting the water










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 6:02 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 27 July 2014 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/07/well-windshield-was-broken-but-i-love.html


"Well, the windshield was broken but I love the fresh air you know."



Only after hearing this song again today on jango.com did I associate it with the last among many sleeping dreams I wearily dragged myself out of bed from today.

There wasn't really anything about a dashboard but there was a hammer. Oh, yeah, there was definitely a hammer. Three of us trying to get away and I have someone else's wallet in one pocket and the hammer in another.

Some guy in a white Mercedes laughing at me from behind bullet-proof glass at the drive-thru at a Starbucks. Then some kid working there comes outside and there is something comical about the way he opens the unlocked door to the Mercedes.

Then other details and then the elevators. Once again, elevators and hallways. Always it's the elevators and passageways and trying to find my way around in hallways.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 27 July 2014 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/15/10 6:29 PM
The thought occurred to me yesterday that the structure I saw in my dream earlier was a security outpost similar to what you see in photos of the Paramount movie studio but I also thought about how what I saw in the dream was different in certain regards especially in that the one in my dream was larger and the rectangular shape was more pronounced.

This second episode that was re-broadcast this evening is one that was re-broadcast recently and I remember it because of that scene where "Bart" is digging the cemetery and he uncovers a grave that has "Marge" in it waiting to surprise him because she is tracking his every move. I remember that because that "NCIS" episode about the probationary officer "Dwayne Wilson" broadcast as a new episode around that time and I think the next month. And then "The Day The Earth Stood Still" was also around that time and features the plot element about the graveyard and all of that I thought over after I understood that I am here in this location for a reason


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 March 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 6:20 PM Sunday, October 10, 2010


Lithia





Sometime earlier this morning I was dreaming of work again. I saw through my eyes in the dream as I worked with calendar dates and I was dreaming extensively of calculations with those calendar dates. I woke up at one point and got out of bed and I went to my desk and wrote down the date 3/22/1985 along with some other relevant details I saw in the dream. I did not know what that date meant but I knew it was something I wanted to review later in the day and I went back to sleep for a few more restless hours. I just now looked up that calendar date and that is the birthdate I have referred to for the actress Katie Stuart and I referenced her role as "Phoebe" in the 7/3/1998 "Lithia" episode of "The Outer Limits" television series. That seems to be an odd detail to dream about considering that I had no conscious idea of what that date could mean until I looked it up just now and considering that the last time I referred to her birthdate was almost two full years ago. Wish I could get a good nights sleep.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 10 October 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/25/10 3:33 PM


but other times I think he was organic and then that leads me to thinking about how I wonder what is the real difference which then leads me to think about how that devalues life itself, or at least, those of use who have been duplicated. So the clone of me the clone shows up and he gives me instructions that he types out on a non-internet and non-wireless equipped computer and from those instructions I know where to find the teleportation device that will transport me into the virtual world that belongs to me, which I have been thinking for a while, contains no mirrors and there is nothing in there where I can see my reflection. So I go to that transportation device and I read through the instructions for activating it and a new aspect of the process, which I now think of from "The Terminator" is that I have to take off all my clothes before I am transported and then I am transported to my virtual world. The reason for the clothes is simply that, for me, there are factors constructed into the virtual world that creates a minor sense of hardship and indeed when I transport I am in the same location where the device is stored but there are no clothes there, or any people for that matter, and I have to walk outside in the freezing rain to find shelter. I am transported to the same location I remember but many of the buildings and structures that I would see at that location are gone in the virtual world. The road is still there but there are power lines or gas stations or many other structures that are useless in that virtual world. There are automobiles but only in new car lots and they don't require gasoline.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 25 February 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/18/10 10:36 PM
Sometimes yesterday, either as I was sleeping or as I was trying to go to sleep, I was having a series of imaginative thoughts and I was in some kind of small hallway that reminds me of the "Hiro" scenes in this episode tonight. One end of the hallway was where I came into the hallway and the other side was one of those teleportation portals which I was thinking was a mirror that is physically a mirror until it becomes a portal that can be stepped into. I thought along this line for a long time. The sequence started and I was imagining that I took the metro bus back to the building with the US Navy has a presence and that was across the street from the block with the Vermont Inn building. I was going there because I had been somehow signalled to go there and I did not know consciously what I was doing but my objective was simple enough that I guess I was simply following my instincts. I went into the building, took the elevator up to another floor, a guard asked me for my I.D. and I showed him my driver's license and then I either went into another room or I stood there at a retina scan device that let me into another elevator that I took and that elevator led me to the hallway where I had some instructions and another simple objective which I will not describe here but that was consistent with other details in the episode. Then I went through the portal and it teleported me, much as finding myself in a fast-moving stream of water where my vision was momentarily blurred, and I found myself standing back on the sidewalk in front of that building preceded by the smallest jolt as though I had just landed on the sidewalk from about an inch or few inches above. I went to that coffee shop nearby I used to go to and I was going to stay there and in that area although I could go anywhere but the point of staying there is that while the world was now empty for my and quiet and peaceful and pleasant it was that from that coffee shop that I could view the television news for 7 days after the point I went through the portal. After that seven days I would not again have such real television or even the internet for the entire time I was in that empty and peaceful world


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 18 January 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 06:36 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 08 August 2014 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/08/we-must-do-everything-in-our-power-to.html


I dreamed of a library again while sleeping last night. That location seems to be recurring theme but just barely. The location of a setting in front of a large group of books happens no where even close to the recurring theme of elevators and hallways and stairwells.

Just about all of the detail from the many sleeping dreams I had last night is forgotten now after being awake but I can still visualize those books. I opened one and was reading it but I cannot now recall after waking up the content. I can visualize the covers of the books and there was a lot of irregular features to the covers but there was also something consistent and I cannot articulate what it was. Maybe just simply a set of encyclopedias from the same manufacturer but that doesn't make sense, at least not sitting here now thinking about it in terms of my recollections of actual experiences in libraries and of the encyclopedia sets I remember in our home when I was a child. The size of the books did not conform among the collection. The colors were similar though. But that might have been the lighting in the room. In darkness nothing has color.

Again though the recurring theme seems to be prescience. I have proved I am not hallucinating while awake. I have sleeping dreams that are prescient of details I will observe later in the day. That prescience is not just on live and re-broadcast television series episodes.

Well, it's not all prescience. I had a detailed dream of shaking hands with one of those guys from that band and I doubt that is going to happen today in reality. That dream is what caused this blog post and the blog report I started working on after waking up and that is the basis of this blog post, whether I post that report in the future or not.





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0060390/quotes

IMDb


Fahrenheit 451 (1966)

Quotes


The Captain: You must have read that in there. Now, look, I'm not going to ask you again. Are you going?

Book Lady: These books were alive; they spoke to me!


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 08 August 2014 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/03/10 6:09 AM


As I walked through the cemetery, other dead people began to rise from under the ground and they mingled around until I told them they were free and they all went off somewhere. Kerry Burgess drove me back to here although we stopped at another cemetery along the way and the process repeated it and when we got back here I walked out into that cemetery nearby and the same thing happened there too


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 03 November 2010 6:09 AM excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 06/25/10 3:21 AM
Two days ago The Apocalypse might have really entered the final stage. There just was not the big explosion to mark the start that I was writing about. I guess that is going to happen later.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 06/25/10 5:04 AM
I just noticed I missed a television broadcast of the 1983 film "Private School." There is another broadcase on July 7th and 4 AM so maybe I will remember to watch it if I am awake at the time.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 06/25/10 5:17 AM
The line of thought about that passageway that was from the doorway I entered in a non-assuming building that seemed to be a large city area, such as downtown Seattle, progressed to where I went through a doorway at the other end of the passageway and there are several different and distinct lines of thought about what happened after that. In one line of thought, there was a person stationed there who put a fake disquise onto my face, such as a mustache and so, but the prevailing of thought is that no one else was around and I did that myself. I was left with the sense when the woman was there that she told me that I am doing a great job. The point of the fake disquise was because there was a car inside there and I would take the car and a lot of other necessary identification documents with me and drive away from the area. In one line of thought, there was a message there for me to wait at least three hours before I drove out and that was associated with how the zombies trailing me would be panicing because they lost me. I thought over about how I would drive off somewhere else, possibly Spokane, but then the thoughts were occurring to me, and I guess the notion was foremost, about how there was really no point to me leaving because they would just find me again somewhere else and so what was the point even to leaving the area. There was also a sense that I am not supposed to leave this area. So then the line of thought progressed along and I had a path of passageways and tunnels and elevators that would take me to another apartment in, I guess, another building, and I guess that is where I would stay for the future that was not defined in that extensive line of thought. I think that was the end of that series of thoughts and I think that was about the time I was walking back up to this apartment.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 25 June 2010 excerpt ends]










2006 film "The Queen" DVD video:

00:33:35


Alastair: Flipping heck! You think the Royals are nutters? You should meet their flunkies. Two and a half hours on whether she should be carried in a hearse or a gun carriage. Anyway, you got raves in the press. This lot call you, "The nation's mourner in chief." This lot says you're the only person who's correctly judged the mood of the country. Even the "Mail" was impressed. "People's princess," mate. You owe me.

Tony Blair's staff: Gordon, for you.

Tony Blair: Tell him to hang on. Alastair. So have they come to their senses? Is it going to be a public funeral?

Alastair: Yeah. Saturday. It's a whopper. The abbey, the works.

Tony Blair: Great. Has anyone told the Queen yet?

Alastair: I don't know. No doubt some flunky will be dispatched groveling on all fours.

Tony Blair: [ chuckling ]

[ scene changes ]

His Royal Highness Prince Charles the Prince of Wales: Are you game?










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/11/10 6:27 AM
When I was last asleep, and I think was my waking dream just before I got up and out of bed, was of me being injured and I have been wondering ever since why I specifically saw the actor Eric Stoltz give me a United States military Bronze Star medal and I was lying on what seemed to be the ground. I have struggled with the sense though that I was actually in a hospital bed but in the dream I was clearly out in the field somewhere and as part of a US military operation. There were other people about but he is the only specific person I recall. He handed me the medal and I remember telling him that I would give it back when I got my own medal. Someone, a person that was never actually established in the dream, seemed to suggest that I would actually receive the US Navy Cross medal. In the dream, I had been injured after enemy forces hit me with a bayonet in the chest and as I think back about it now, because of where I was hit in the sternum, of which I was aware of sutures from surgery, should have been fatal. Ever since waking up though, I have been thinking that dream actually represents Kerry Burgess in the hospital after being shot in the shoulder. He was receiving a commendation and I don't know what that would have been but I guess that commendation was the equivalent. There was another detail I wanted to note here but now that detail slips my mind.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 11 October 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 08/27/09 4:13 PM
A dream just before waking up that I only now feel compelled to note in my journal so much of the sequence of the dream is a lot more vague. The basic dream was that I was wearing a U.S. Navy uniform. I seemed to be wearing the U.S. Navy tropical white uniform. At one point, I was walking up a set of stairs inside a building and I looked over to my right should and I saw the silver bars of a U.S. Navy lieutenant on the epulet of the black jacket I was wearing. But there was also an element during the dream that my name was Kerry Burgess and I had a document that had my name on it and it suggested that Kerry Burgess was going as the identity of another enlisted U.S. Navy sailor. I am not certain how that specific perception fits into the sequence of the scenes in the dream that I remember. The sequence seems to be that I have walked up the stairs and I think that was a bar on a U.S. military base that I was at. I had taken off my jacket and I guess I must have seen myself in a mirror because I was aware that I was wearing a large number of U.S. military ribbons on my uniform and I noted specifically that I was wearing a ribbon for one Medal of Honor and a ribbon for one Navy Cross medal. I had several other rows of ribbons and I remember thinking to myself that I was not wearing all the other ribbons I had been awarded that are mostly for service in the U.S. Navy fleet although I cannot remember thinking of any specific ribbons and the associated medal, if any. I remember drinking a shot of whiskey and I was also drinking a beer. A woman was talking to me but that part is vague. Maybe she was the waitress, although I was standing at the bar. The next part seems to be after I had left the bar and I was back in some building that I guess was an office and residential building there on the base. I saw a people around but there was only one person I recognized and he was busy at some paperwork and we didn't say anything to each other as I passed his desk. Then I am in some other room and I have this very vague feeling that I had been climbing over boxes in the room and because it is with a less vague observation that the room was very cluttered with storage boxes and filing cabinets and other storage containers. I quickly found the box I was looking for though and I took out of the box the Trident badge that is awarded to all U.S. Navy SEAL's.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 27 August 2009 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 3:20 PM Saturday, September 18, 2010


Day after day after day after day





My objective is simply to get Thomas Reagan back home to his family and to see them off to their destination.

This planet is going to be decidely unsafe at some point in the future.

I have the right to refuse to help anyone that does not want my help.

The human race does not want to live after 1976.

My objective is to carry out the wishes of Thomas Reagan in terms of the people that would have wanted his help to survive past 1976.

My only purpose is to get him back home to his family. I just wish I could look back on any given day and see evidence I was making some progress towards that objective.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 18 September 2010 excerpt ends]










http://screenplayexplorer.com/wp-content/scripts/Inception.pdf

INCEPTION


COBB
Every man for himself.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 6:10 PM Thursday, December 30, 2010


I returned but I am a composite version of Tom Reagan and Kerry Burgess.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 30 December 2010 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 8:53 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 17 November 2014