Monday, November 03, 2014

The Day the Earth Stood Still





























the_day_the_earth_stood_still_01_18_49_PDVD.JPG










2008 film "The Day the Earth Stood Still" DVD video:

01:17:42


Flash chamber technician: We're good to go.

US Army Colonel: Hold it. Your sleeve.

Flash chamber technician: Oh. Let - Let me out!

US Army Colonel: Open the air lock.

John Driscoll: No.

Flash chamber technician: Open the door!

US Army Colonel: Then we have to flash. Our protocol -

John Driscoll: I decide what protocol is.



































the_day_the_earth_stood_still_01_19_42_PDVD.JPG










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 2:55 AM Friday, July 22, 2011


The Ghost is out of the bag.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 22 July 2011 excerpt ends]



































the_day_the_earth_stood_still_01_19_23_PDVD










http://ncis-los-angeles.hypnoweb.net/guide-episodes/saison-4/episode-421/script-vo-421.152.1885/

hypnoweb.net


NCIS: Los Angeles

Resurrection

Episode 421


[ Tijuana, Mexico. Lunch break in the morgue: 2 employees are drinking, one of them (man2) is also reading and eating- they speak Spanish ]

MAN1: Hey!

MAN2: What’s up?

MAN1: what kind of burrito is that?

MAN2: Beef. It’s tasty.

MAN1: I ask because from here it looks like a piece came…from that guy over there!

[Man1 laughs; his partner stares at his burrito…]

MAN2: I’m eating!

MAN1: You work in the morgue. Man up, buddy!










http://www.tv.com/shows/cannon/he-who-digs-a-grave-1-60890/

tv.com


Cannon Season 3 Episode 1

He Who Digs a Grave (1)

Aired Tuesday 9:30 PM Sep 12, 1973 on CBS

AIRED: 9/12/73










http://www.tv.com/shows/ncis-los-angeles/resurrection-2816088/

tv.com


NCIS: Los Angeles Season 4 Episode 21

Resurrection

AIRED: 4/23/13










http://ncis-los-angeles.hypnoweb.net/guide-episodes/saison-4/episode-421/script-vo-421.152.1885/

hypnoweb.net


NCIS: Los Angeles

Resurrection

Episode 421


SAM: Who ran this op at the DEA?

ERIC: Uh, Agent John Ness. He's with the L.A. office. Should be expecting us.










http://www.bluegrassnet.com/lyrics/b/ballad-of-jed-clampett

The Ballad of Jed Clampett (The Beverly Hillbillies)


Come and listen to a story about a man named Jed
A poor mountaineer, barely kept his family fed,
Then one day he was shootin at some food,
And up through the ground came a bubblin crude.

Oil that is, black gold, Texas tea.

Well the first thing you know ol Jed's a millionaire,
Kinfolk said "Jed move away from there"
Said "Californy is the place you ought to be"
So they loaded up the truck and moved to Beverly.

Hills, that is. Swimmin pools, movie stars.

Well now its time to say good by to Jed and all his kin.
And they would like to thank you folks fer kindly droppin in.
You're all invited back a gain to this locality
To have a heapin helpin of their hospitality.

Beverly Hillbillies, that's what they call 'em now
Nice folks, Y'all come back now, hear?










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-walking-dead&episode=s05e03

Springfield! Springfield!


The Walking Dead

Four Walls and a Roof


Gareth: It's probably pretty stupid to be here.
Dangerous.
I don't know, maybe not.
(snarling) You can see the threat.
That's something.
Looking at them makes me feel better about things.
My mom used to say that every day above ground was a win.
Doesn't really apply anymore, but you can still get some perspective.
The glass is gonna break sooner or later.
Nothing lasts too long anymore.
You know, we marked our way here so that we could find our way back after.
So stupid, right? I mean back to what? It wasn't just a trap.
It was gonna be a choice.










See, now I am reasonably certain the information hypothetically transferred by me by means of time-travel to the past of this present day is not just the contents of a plain-text file that is the archive of this blog.

In the content of this blog I have defined such notions as the time-traveler effect and of how variables are associated with my so-called time-traveler effect. The variables are defined by the recipients of the information I time-travel to them when I travel into the past relative to this present day. I am still thinking that my first destination, when I do become a card-carrying time traveler, is the date 03 March 2003. From that day forward they have had the information in this blog and they have been working to define what I call the time-traveler effect variables. The variables represent the information that I did not transmit to them as a time-traveler. An example of the time-traveler effect variable is: I looked out my window at 1:00 PM Monday 03 November 2014 in the direction facing _____ and I saw _____.



































DSC05918.JPG










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/28/07 6:15 PM
I had a very clear dream about putting on a white U.S. Navy uniform with the insignia of a commissioned officer. After I went outside, I noticed that I still had Petty Officer 2nd Class stripes on my sleeve and I needed to go back inside and cut off the patch.

At another point, I was performing a lot of mathematical calculations; orbital calculations. I could visualize some kind of planetary object but I am not sure what it was. It might have been the comet but I'm not certain.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/28/07 7:17 PM
The hits never stop.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 28 February 2007 excerpt ends]










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=101020

The American Presidency Project

Barack Obama

XLIV President of the United States: 2009 - present

471 - Remarks at Kenny's BBQ Smoke House

June 13, 2012

[The President's remarks were joined in progress.]

——these guys are also young fathers, and they're doing a great job. He's got four kids. He's got two. And Michelle and I have been working a lot with military families, trying to support them. When these guys are deployed, sometimes they're leaving the family behind, and we want to make sure they get support.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/H/High_Plains_Drifter.html


High Plains Drifter


You know better´n to walk in a man´s camp and--
What the hell is goin´ on?
Well, Stacey, it looks like we got three fresh horses.
Wait a while.
He´s got him some snappy duds.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:46 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 03 November 2014