Sunday, November 09, 2014

"It adds up to oblivion. Governments will fall. Anarchies will reign. It's a brave new world."




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 12:46 PM Friday, December 09, 2011


That has got to be it.





I am living in a completely fabricated world that is part of a completely fabricated universe. That is why certain things happen. That is why I know things. I look around and I think just now that everything is fabricated. If I think hard enough, which now eludes my mind, I will be able to recognize the non-reality of what I am looking at.

The notion of a fabricated universe would also serve as explanation why no one is talking publicly about the important matters I am reporting on.

Also, that notion of a fabricated universe - fabricated for my mind - is the counterpoint to my notions about the time-traveler effect and my so-called counter-paradox effect. In a fabricated universe, that is how I would perceive why certain things are happening.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 09 December 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 4:49 AM Friday, December 16, 2011


I am not the only one affected by the effects.





When I use my powers then that gives some kind of power to the bad guys. That is how they know stuff. There are a few other people out there like me who know stuff that just comes to their mind the way I know stuff, I am thinking.

When I survived the crash of Flight 232 in 1989 then I used my power for the first time in a way that eclipsed my past use of my power, which I have possessed since birth.

So to limit the use of my teleportation power will limit the strength of the bad guys.

Also, I have been thinking very recently about how the United States is not willing to actively protect the secrets about my personal technology and so I am not willing to use to my secret technology to protect the United States.

I want to be clear that I am not some disgruntled guy sitting around some backoffice who grumbles about how he doesn't get recognition for being a genius, or whatever it is those lame-oid types complain about.

Anyone reading my reports should understand very well that the United States is actively - and to this very day I write this note - working to steal my secret technology.

I am not some kind of selfish type sitting around complaining about how I am not going to help anybody because no one helped me.

I have been very clear that the United States government is very clearly actively working to steal my personal technology - my incredibly valuable technology - and anyone reading my reports will know with no doubt that the general public in the United States actively supports the theft of my very valuable personal secret technology.

So you tell me why when the time comes that I should use my secret technology to help you.

There is no reason for me to do anything to help any of you and I can tell you right now I will do nothing to help any of you here.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 16 December 2011 excerpt ends]










http://jericho.wikifoundry.com/page/Termination+for+Cause+Transcript


Jericho

Termination for Cause

Episode 5 Season 2


(Town Hall)

Heather: You guys are just gonna snatch Goetz off the street? Execute him in cold blood?

Russell: We got a handful of guys out looking for him right now.

Heather: Russell. What happened to you?

Russell: Goetz executed three of my neighbors in New Bern a few months ago. And this government promoted him. Beck has been strangling my hometown for weeks, and the same government tells me that I'm in the wrong. I've had enough.

Mike: Punish Goetz in New Bern and we show Beck that we're not going away anytime soon.

Heather: I know things are bad. But the minute you threw in with Constantino, you gave up the high ground. Beck's gonna fight you. I'm sorry, but I'm gonna be helping him do it.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 05:08 AM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Tuesday 24 December 2013 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/12/labouchere-well-i-seem-to-know-things.html

Labouchere, well, I seem to know things.



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Labouchere_Amendment


Labouchere Amendment

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Section 11 of the Criminal Law Amendment Act 1885, commonly known as the Labouchere Amendment, made gross indecency a crime in the United Kingdom.


Origin

The Buggery Act 1533, during the time of Henry VIII, codified sodomy into secular law as “the detestable and abominable vice of buggery”.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 24 December 2013 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 11:17 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 09 November 2014