Wednesday, November 19, 2014

"Kinfolk said "Jed move away from there""




http://www.azlyrics.com/f/filter.html

AZ

FILTER

album: "Short Bus" (1995)



http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/filter/heymanniceshot.html


FILTER

"Hey Man Nice Shot"

I wish I would've met you
now it's a little late.
what you could've taught me
I could've saved some face
they think that your early ending
was all wrong
for the most part they're right
but look how they all got strong
that's why I say hey man, nice shot
what a good shot man.










From 2/24/1952 ( premiere US film "Aladdin and His Lamp" ) To 7/19/1989 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush kills 111 passengers and crew of United Airlines Flight 232 and destroys the United Airlines Flight 232 aircraft because I was a passenger of United Airlines Flight 232 as United States Navy Petty Officer Second Class Kerry Wayne Burgess and I was assigned to maintain custody of a non-violent offender military prisoner of the United States ) is 13660 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/28/2003 is 13660 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/08/in-old-oklahoma.html ]


http://www.novalogic.com/press.asp?ID=64


NOVALOGIC


FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Contacts

NovaLogic, Ltd.:

Tel: 020 7324 8900

Fax: 020 7324 8919

DELTA FORCE - BLACK HAWK DOWN

Fifth Installment of the popular franchise comes to the PC!

LONDON, UK — 3/28/2003 – Entertainment software publisher NovaLogic Ltd. is pleased to announce that the eagerly awaited PC Game Delta Force - Black Hawk Down has shipped and will be in stores across Europe from today.










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/u2/cityofblindinglights.html


U2

"City Of Blinding Lights"

The more you see the less you know
The less you find out as you go
I knew much more then than I do now

Neon heart, day-glow eyes
The city lit by fireflies
They're advertising in the skies
And people like us

And I miss you when you're not around
I'm getting ready to leave the ground

Oh you look so beautiful tonight...

Don't look before you laugh
Look ugly in a photograph
Flash bulbs, purple irises the camera can't see

I've seen you walk unafraid
I've seen you in the clothes you've made
Can you see the beauty inside of me?
What happened to the beauty I had inside of me?

And I miss you when you're not around
I'm getting ready to leave the ground

Oh you look so beautiful tonight...tonight
In the city of blinding lights

Time...time....time...won't leave me as I am
But time won't take the boy out of this man
Oh you look so beautiful tonight
Oh you look so beautiful tonight
Oh you look so beautiful tonight

In the city of blinding lights,
The more you know
The less you feel
Some pray for, others steal
Blessings not just for the ones who kneel, luckily










From 12/14/1951 ( premiere US film "Starlift" ) To 5/14/2002 is 18414 days

18414 = 9207 + 9207

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 also known as Matthew Kline for official duty and also known as Wayne Newman for official duty ) is 9207 days



From 9/4/1954 ( premiere US TV series "Captain Midnight" ) To 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 13342 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/14/2002 is 13342 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/11/inside-delta-force.html ]


http://www.amazon.com/Inside-Delta-Force-Americas-Counterterrorist/dp/0385336039

amazon


Inside Delta Force: The Story of America's Elite Counterterrorist Unit Hardcover – May 14, 2002

by Eric Haney; (Author)


Publisher: Delacorte Press; 1st edition (May 14, 2002)










http://books.google.com/books?id=JP7D17zIEowC&printsec=frontcover&dq=inauthor:%22Eric+Haney%22&hl=en&sa=X&ei=-kZdVP67NcedygSR74DYDA&ved=0CCgQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q&f=false

Google Books


Inside Delta Force

By Eric Haney


Page 3

CHAPTER ONE


I was the first of my family to graduate from high school, and we considered that a pretty big achievement, as our expectations weren't very high. It wasn't that my parents were against education; it was just that neither of them had gone further than elementary school, and they didn't have the ability or the understanding to help.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 6:46 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 19 November 2014