Saturday, November 01, 2014

Stupid DST.




APPARENTLY the Excite.com television listings are screwed up by daylight savings time ending. I tuned in about 8:05 and quickly discovered from the subtitles text that the film has been in progress for a while already and I have started watching it well after they escaped presumably to great comic effect, that I DIDN'T GET TO WATCH BECAUSE OF THE STUPID GODDAMNED TV LISTINGS!





http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=harold-kumar-escape-from-guantanamo-bay

Springfield! Springfield!


Harold & Kumar Escape From Guantanamo Bay (2008)


- Dude, Alabama's awesome.
He likes you.
- Oh, my God!
- No!
Sorry about that. I was in my zone.
What the hell are y'all doing out here
in them fancy clothes?
We were on our way to Texas
and we got lost.
Texas?
You're a long way from Texas.
No!
Born in '04.
Get in here.
Yeah. The sun's about to go down.
- Y'all need a place to stay? Ya hungry?
- Yeah, sure.
You want to follow me?
Come on.
Maybe we shouldn't.
It's already dead.
You need a hand, dude?
My grandpappy
bought this land in 1902.
Very nice, sir.
This place is gonna suck.
Honey, I'm home.
# vero #
# Ateno #
I'm in here.
I wish you'd-a told me
you was bringing guests home.
I'da straightened up in here.
Fellas, this is my wife Raylene.
Raylene, meet Harold and Kumar.
Hello.
Can't shake.
I've just got... deer head all over me.
- Nice to meet you.
- Nice to meet you boys.
- You just make yourselves at home.
- Thank you.
Honey, something's wrong
with that DSL.
Every time I go on the online,
it says, "Searching for server. "
You try unplugging the AirPort base?
Yeah, I done did that but it didn't work.
What you need to go online fors,
anyways?
I was gonna get one of them
new portable satellite radios.
What the fuck
you need a satellite radio for?
Don't you be cussin'
when we got company over.
- Guys.
- Please don't worry about us.
We cuss all the time.


- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 8:17 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 01 November 2014