Monday, November 24, 2014

Geronimo




http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/41.htm

I, Mudd

Stardate: 4513.3

Original Airdate: 3 Nov, 1967


SPOCK: The androids are being reprogrammed. Their original purpose was to adapt this planet for productive use. They'll begin that work again.

MUDD: But what do I do? Kirk, I'm no scientist.

KIRK: No, you're an irritant. You'll stay here and provide a first-class example to the androids of a human failure. They'll learn by close observation how to avoid ones like you in the future.

MUDD: How long?

KIRK: As long as you continue to be an irritant, Harry. It's up to you.

MUDD: I suppose that taking everything into consideration, as it were, and noting all the different possibilities, I could manage. And as detention sentences go, this one isn't too uncomfortable. And I'm back in the galaxy again!

KIRK: Yes, you are. Oh, there's one more thing, Harry. We've programmed a special android attendant to take care of your every need.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-walking-dead&episode=s05e07

Springfield! Springfield!


The Walking Dead

Crossed


(chuckles) I'm in.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-walking-dead&episode=s05e07

Springfield! Springfield!


The Walking Dead

Crossed


You will never believe what's in this bag.










http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/41.htm

I, Mudd

Stardate: 4513.3

Original Airdate: 3 Nov, 1967


SPOCK: Whatever method we use to stop them, we must make haste. They have only to install some cybernetic devices aboard the Enterprise and they'll be able to leave orbit.

MCCOY: How do you know so much?

SPOCK: I asked them.

MCCOY: Oh.










http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/41.htm

I, Mudd

Stardate: 4513.3

Original Airdate: 3 Nov, 1967


MUDD: Captain, you sing and dance as well as anyone I've ever seen, but what the devil are you talking about?

SPOCK: What would seem to be a sound, and perhaps our only, opportunity.

MUDD: Opportunity? Now, listen, Spock, you may be a wonderful science officer, but believe me, you couldn't sell fake patents to your mother.

SPOCK: I fail to understand why I should care to induce my mother to purchase falsified patents.










From 1/4/1941 ( Maureen Reagan ) To 4/22/1994 is 19466 days

19466 = 9733 + 9733

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/26/1992 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Starbucks IPO ) is 9733 days



From 7/29/1943 ( premiere US film "This Is the Army" ) To 4/22/1994 is 18530 days

18530 = 9265 + 9265

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 9265 days



[ See also: Posted by H.V.O.M at 6:14 AM Sunday, April 01, 2012 ]


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0109403/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

Chasers (1994)

Country Date

USA 22 April 1994
UK 16 December 1994



http://www.chron.com/CDA/archives/archive.mpl?id=1994_1197624


Hillary Clinton moves to clear the air/Investments absolutely aboveboard, she tells TV audience [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

NANCY MATHIS, HOUSTON CHRONICLE WASHINGTON BUREAU Staff

SAT 04/23/1994

HOUSTON CHRONICLE

WASHINGTON -- In an extraordinary White House news conference, first lady Hillary Rodham Clinton fielded questions for more than an hour Friday, denying that there were improprieties related to the Whitewater Development Corp. or her commodities market investments.

She said the confusion about the Clintons' 1970s financial dealings -- which has sparked the appointment of a special counsel and calls by Republicans for congressional hearings -- resulted from "our inexperience in Washington" and the demands for personal information.

"It's a learning experience -- sometimes a difficult one," Clinton said. "This is not a long-term problem or issue in any way, but I don't want anybody to have the wrong impression of either of us, and I don't want anything to interfere with doing what the people of this country need done."

Clinton appeared relaxed as she sat in a chair framed by the fireplace in the State Dining Room. A portrait of Lincoln looked down upon her.

In a calm, commanding, occasionally apologetic performance, she lost her composure only once, when asked about former President Nixon, who was said to be near death at the time. She noted that she lost her own father a year ago this month and, as tears welled in her eyes, she said she felt for Nixon's daughters.










From 3/12/1954 ( premiere US film "Beat the Devil" ) To 8/10/2004 is 18414 days

18414 = 9207 + 9207

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 also known as Matthew Kline for official duty and also known as Wayne Newman for official duty ) is 9207 days



From 3/12/1954 ( premiere US film "Beat the Devil" ) To 8/10/2004 is 18414 days

18414 = 9207 + 9207

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/17/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Persian Gulf War begins as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America ) is 9207 days



From 2/17/1909 ( Geronimo deceased ) To 11/26/1947 ( premiere US film "Bush Christmas" ) is 14161 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/10/2004 is 14161 days



From 12/25/1971 ( George Walker Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs strictly for his personal profit including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States confined to federal prison in Mexico for illegally smuggling narcotics in Mexico ) To 8/10/2004 is 11917 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/19/1998 ( premiere US film "The X Files" ) is 11917 days



From 3/13/1956 ( premiere US film "The Searchers" ) To 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 14161 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/10/2004 is 14161 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/10/he-knows-cia-inside-and-out.html ]


http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/news/releases/2004/08/20040810-3.html

THE WHITE HOUSE

PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH


For Immediate Release

Office of the Press Secretary

August 10, 2004

President Bush Nominates Congressman Goss as Director of CIA










http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=19920626&slug=1499141


Friday, June 26, 1992 - Page updated at 12:00 AM

Long Lines Of Investors As Starbucks' Stock Arrives On Wall Street

By Greg Heberlein

Starbucks, the king of coffee beans, sold its first shares of stock to the public today, and lines were as long as the queues at its 140 locations in seven metropolitan areas.

Starbucks' 2.1 million shares were priced to start trading at $17 a share, but the stock opened $4 higher at $21, and closed at $21.50. At that price, it made Chairman Howard Schultz's 1.1 million shares worth $23.5 million.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Wednesday, April 18, 2007 posted by H.V.O.M at 2:28 AM


In another part of the dream, I was riding in the back of a metro bus. There were people on there I recognized from that past few years. I feel there is a lot to that part of the dream I cannot remember. One person indicated he heard I once had lipo-suction and I explained that I had actually had my memories suppressed. I think that detail about lipo-suction isn’t about lipo-suction, rather it is just supposed to be a clue to remind me of a conversation I had with someone about 8 years ago and so I would remember that person even though I didn't see her in the dream. There was a lot to that part I cannot remember and I wish I could remember it all. One interesting part of the dream is that I would sometimes catch a reflection in the bus window glass that appeared to be a U.S. Navy pilot wearing a helmet and equipment as though he was sitting in the cockpit of an aircraft. I looked around to see where that reflection was coming from, but I never did see that person sitting there on the bus.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 18 April 2007 excerpt ends]










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-walking-dead&episode=s05e07

Springfield! Springfield!


The Walking Dead

Crossed


Just-- just know who you're talking to.
Probably heading out in the next 10 minutes or so.
Anything you need before we leave? Actually, water would be great.
Will do.
Thanks, Sergeant Lamson.
My name's Bob.
You're still a cop.
No.
No, the real ones are all gone.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 8:13 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 24 November 2014