Friday, July 08, 2016

And He's Very Pissed Off At You All.




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 4:44 AM Sunday, September 25, 2011


The trouble with all that, I would think after all those thoughts occurred to me over what, I guess now as I write this, was two or three days, is the contradiction. If I saw myself as a clone in 1989 then why did I not already know that in 1994?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 25 September 2011 excerpt ends]










From 4/5/2010 to 9/25/2011 is 538 days

From 9/25/2011 to 3/16/2013 is 538 days










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 1:45 PM Monday, April 05, 2010


----- Original Message ----
From: Kerry Burgess
To: hotline@dodig.mil; HQ-OIG-Counsel@mail.nasa.gov; inspector.general@usdoj.gov
Sent: Mon, April 5, 2010 1:45:53 PM
Subject: Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis the International Terrorist Organization violently against the space program and the United States

To: hotline@dodig.mil; HQ-OIG-Counsel@mail.nasa.gov; inspector.general@usdoj.gov

From: Kerry W. Burgess (official United States Marshals Service federal undercover identity created to investigate and prosecute and convict the criminal activity against the legitimate operations of the United States Department of Defense and against the legitimate operations of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration; an identity completely compromised by forces hostile to the United States of America)










US DOD Inspector General, US NASA Inspector General, US DOJ Inspector General,



Listen to me very close, you goddamned cowards.

I am going to unleash a force of United States federal justice for the purpose of enforcing United States federal justice and none of you can escape final judgment.

None of this today matters in terms of preventing Apocalypse. My efforts are simply to help the people I selected to survive The End. Those people probably still do not fully grasp the nature of the coming Apocalypse and they do not understand, or want to understand, that they will survive when close to seven billion other humans will not survive The End. About ten years after The End, those people I selected, because I could and because I was given that right, to survive will live with the burden of survivor's remorse and so what I do now is to give them something to look back at and to know that you people that did not survive were not worth saving.

Those survivors will look back and know that I could not reach the rest of you. You did not survive because you were not intelligent enough to save yourselves.

I was given the right to select a group of people to survive and I believe those people should not have to survive and struggle with the guilt of survival but those people should survive and they should *live.*

History is written by the victor.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 05 April 2010 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 11:27 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 08 July 2016