Sunday, July 10, 2016

Falling Skies




http://www.tv.com/shows/falling-skies/live-and-learn-2490189/

tv.com


Falling Skies Season 1 Episode 1

Live and Learn

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Jun 19, 2011 on TNT

AIRED: 6/19/11










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: November 25 2010

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/25/10 4:29 AM
With 30 degrees F registering outside I can clearly see snow falling under the street light in the distance.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/25/10 5:33 AM
Still a moderate amount of snow falling outside.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/25/10 7:55 AM
With 31 degrees F registering outside right now I can still see snow falling although the snowflakes seem heavier and I guess that is because it is beginning to turn to rain. I can see a noticeable accumulation of snowfall over the snowfall that is still on the ground from a couple days ago.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/25/10 10:25 PM
With 38 degrees F registering outside right now the accumulated snowfall on the ground has all but melted away in the yard outside my window.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: November 26 2010


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 26 November 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 11:45 PM Sunday, June 19, 2011


You're in my way out.





Sometime about 6 PM or 7 PM my time I was thinking again about that dream I wrote about that happened to me in early 2004. I have referenced it many times before now but what I have not indicated until now is that the person I referred to, the "guy that was on the same team as I" in the dream literally resembled a person I worked with at Microsoft up until the point I gave my notice to quit in late January 2004. He resembles one of the actors who was chopped up by the helicopter towards the ending of the 2007 film "28 Weeks Later." I saw a racketeering work that also had a look-alike of him but I can't recall that work now because I am half-drunk and I wish I had about a dozen more bottles of beer because a twelve-pack doesn't really cut it any more.

So anyway, I am probably forgetting some of the important details I wanted to note here. What I was thinking earlier this evening, about 6 PM or 7 PM my time, is that I was having dreams that are the result of the time traveler effect, or simply, that I am dreaming about the orders I was given in 1998 and that I was aware of even before that but only until the latter part of 1997 did I get confirmation that I would be the United States Marine who would be given the assignment.

As I was thinking earlier this evening, I am going to be standing on a hill north of downtown Seattle, sometime in the future from this present day, a hill I have identified as Queen Anne in Seattle Washington. As with the field reporter in that scene in the 8 December 2003 "Battlestar Galactica" television miniseries, I will stand there on that hill and outside and with cameras that I have set up, and I will stand there, in a point of view similar to the 2003 film "Paycheck" and I will stand there and I will describe to my microphone and the video cameras I have set up to create a three hundred sixty degree camera video presentation, that I hear the sonic booms of the MIRV's as they approach downtown Seattle a few miles in the distance and that I can see clearly from my vantage point that is about the same elevation as the top of the Seattle Space Needle, which is also in the camera view. I stand there waiting for the multiple impacts and I laugh over my radio circuit about how similar that is to the year 2005 when I am sitting in Gas Works Park. Before the strike, my orders over my radio circuit are to proceed to that high rise building and take down the United States flag and I have thought a lot about that during the day earlier today.

I also thought extensively about the point after I hear the sonic booms that signal the arrival of the nuclear bomb equipped MIRV's. What I wonder about is whether I continue to stare at the skyline of downtown Seattle and become afflicted with flash-blindness or if I cover my eyes at that point and then wait for the explosions, and with only a few seconds before the shockwave hits me, I uncover my eyes to witness the inferno of the nuclear bombs after they explode.

So as I was thinking today, back around 6 PM or 7 PM, the reason I saw that coworker and the reason why those people seem unconcerned, is because they are zombies. Zombies do not understand what nuclear bombs are.

Meanwhile, I have been thinking extensively about another invasion that will happen farther east of here. I think extensively, on a periodic basis, about how those invading forces will race down the interstate highway I-15 in the state of Montana and they will establish and air defense perimeter that will be successfully lethal against our United States of America air defenses. For one reason, our continental defense forces are currently compromised to the extent that the invading forces will have no problem establishing their defense perimeter. There will be resistance within the invasion zone but the resistance will be ineffective. I think about I-15 because that is their western-most perimeter. I am not so clear on their eastern most perimeter, of that particular invasion force, but I feel certain they will capture all of Montana and most if not all of North Dakota. If they capture all of North Dakota, I don't think they will capture all of Minnesota. The southern extent will be into Wyoming and South Dakota and maybe even farther. They are not concerned about losses of their invading troops. They have a lot of send over. I suspect we are going to lose at least one nuclear propulsion aircraft carrier that is currently operating in the Pacific. That is no surprise to me considering the anti-American behavior I have personally witnessed here in this area. The Seattle Washington downtown area is not really known for its United States Navy presence but there is that large United States Navy presence across the Puget Sound to the west. I have sometimes seen civilians that were obviously United States Navy sailors on liberty in downtown Seattle and they were obviously trying to make their presence known to me, as I see with other United States military forces in the area, but that observances have been rare.

As for the invading forces to the east, they are going to dig in and they are going to be in charge of United States of America territory for decades. The reason? Kill Whitey America. It is that simple. They are here to kill white America.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 June 2011 excerpt ends]










From 11/25/2010 to 6/19/2011 is 206 days

From 6/19/2011 to 1/11/2012 is 206 days





























dark-matter_issue-1_pg26.jpg










https://www.darkhorse.com/Comics/18-060/Dark-Matter-1

DARK HORSE


DARK MATTER #1


Publication Date: January 11, 2012










http://www.tv.com/shows/dark-matter/episode-one-3080923/

tv.com


Dark Matter Season 1 Episode 1

Episode One

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Jun 12, 2015 on Syfy

AIRED: 6/12/15



http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=dark-matter-2015&episode=s01e01

Springfield! Springfield!


Dark Matter

Episode One


Who are you?! I don't know.
Who are you? I got no idea.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=falling-skies&episode=s01e01

Springfield! Springfield!


Falling Skies

s01e01


I was in school when the ships came.
They were really big, and they said that we weren't gonna attack them with the nuclear bombs because they might have wanted to be friends.
But they didn't want to be friends.
Not at all.
And then there was a bright light that makes, like, all electronics stop working.
Computers.
- Radios.
- Satellites.
- Cars.
- TVs.
Everything.
They blew up army bases, ships, the Navy, submarines, and all the soldiers are gone.
Now moms and dads have to fight.
After that, they blew up all the capitals.
- New York, - Washington, D.C.
To all the major cities.
Then they came.
- There were millions of them.
- Trillions.
Everywhere.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 8:15 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 10 July 2016