Friday, July 01, 2016

Dark Matter




http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP021642630014&sid=65626&sn=SYFYHDP&st=201607012200&cn=676

excite tv


Dark Matter (New)

676 SYFYHDP: Friday, July 1 10:00 PM [ 10:00 PM Friday 01 July 2016 Pacific Time USA ]

Drama, Science fiction, Action, Adventure, Suspense

Welcome to Your New Home

The crew awaken as prisoners on a maximum security galactic detention facility.

Cast: Marc Bendavid, Melissa O'Neil, Anthony Lemke, Alex Mallari Jr., Jodelle Ferland, Roger Cross, Zoie Palmer, Shaun Sipos, Melanie Liburd Executive Producer(s): Jay Firestone, Joseph Mallozzi, Vanessa Piazza, Paul Mullie

Original Air Date: Jul 01, 2016










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/13/07 3:08 AM
There seems to be something important about a dream I had a few hours earlier. I can't remember all the details to it now but it seems that I was actually thinking while I was sleeping about the dream I had earlier as I was sleeping. That makes me think I wanted to remember the dream when I woke up. Not sure how that works. Anyway, the operative detail about the dream seems to be that I was leaving a hospital where I had been a patient but I can't remember any details about being in there as a patient, which is puzzling me for reasons I can't articulate. So I was leaving and there were 2 people with me that I guess were taking me out of there. There was a doctor talking to me and perhaps another person with him. I found myself thinking about that doctor giving me a folder, apparently with information relevant to me, and that doctor refered to me as doctor, in terms of that also being my title.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 13 November 2007 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 10:29 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 01 July 2016