Friday, July 22, 2016

Universe





























2016_Nk20_DSCN3208.jpg










http://gateworld.net/universe/s1/transcripts/103.shtml

GateWorld


STARGATE UNIVERSE

AIR, PART 3

EPISODE NUMBER - 103

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 10.09.09


EARTH. ARMSTRONG RESIDENCE. Major Green comes into the living room and knocks on the door.

GREEN: I'm sorry, excuse me. Uh, Miss Armstrong, we'd better be going soon.

MRS ARMSTRONG: You get my daughter home.

GREEN: Everyone is doing the best they can, I assure you.

MRS ARMSTRONG: That's not good enough.

ARMSTRONG: Mom, it's not his fault.

(Mrs Armstrong stands up and walks closer to the major.)

MRS ARMSTRONG: I am a personal friend of the President and of the first lady.

GREEN: Yes, ma'am.

MRS ARMSTRONG: You tell your superiors, if anything happens to her, I will go public with what I know.

ARMSTRONG: Mom ...

(She turns to the major.)

ARMSTRONG: I'm sorry. She's upset.

MRS ARMSTRONG: My husband gave his life for my daughter. You get her back to me, or the whole world is gonna know what has really been going on these past years.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=sneakers

Springfield! Springfield!


Sneakers (1992)


Transfer to 53-01138.
What'd we just do?
The Republican Party just made
a donation to the Black Panthers.
- Farm out.
- Right arm.
- Who's next?
- Let's see.
Richard Nixon's personal checking account
is in here.
This is a challenge.
Marty, we have to find somebody
truly worthy to give his money to.
How about the National Association
to Legalize Marijuana?
Perfect. How much should he give?
He's a generous man. I'd say,
all he's got. God, I'm hungry!
Marty...
...you're sure we will not
get into trouble for this?
Cosmo, trust me.
Posit: The phone company
has too much money.
- Good one.
- Consequence?
They're corrupt. Result?
The system perpetuates itself
at the expense of the people.
- Conclusion?
- Ma Bell needs to donate some money.
We're gonna change the world.
I just wish we could get course credit
for this.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 09:00 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 22 July 2016