Wednesday, July 20, 2016

The Enemy Within




http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice

Springfield! Springfield!


Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)


[ Bruce Wayne: ] I guess I am the first, to see through that babe in the woods act. You don't know me, but, I've known a few women like you.

[ Diana Prince: ] Oh, I don't think you've ever known a woman like me. You know, it's true what they say about little boys: Born with no natural inclination to share. I didn't steal your drive. I borrowed it. You'll find it in the glove compartment of your car.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice

Springfield! Springfield!


Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)


Mr. Wayne.
[ INITIATING DECRYPTION ]










She had asked me as we sat there at the table a question about what I did in my spare time. That was my response.





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 8:50 AM Saturday, July 21, 2007


When I was sitting there in that bar in our office in historic Bellevue, Washington, in 1999, I told her I drove around in my blue Mazda RX-7 and solved crimes. Suzanne Morgan then looked across the table at Thomas Dawkins and asked him "What did he say?" and Thomas repeated what I had said. Later that evening, from my apartment at Oakwood, I wrote an email to Suzanne and commented that all the cigarette smoke in that bar had caused my face to turn red.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 21 July 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2012 9:26 AM

To: 'Chad Trammell'


I moved out of that Bellevue apartment and moved to an Issaquah apartment and I think that was around March or April 2002 when I moved out to Issaquah. I remember that my rent payments were going to be drastically lower in Issaquah and I could then afford a car and that is when I got a loan for a brand-new 2002 Jeep Wrangler. Some time later is when I think Thedia was trying to get me to brag about being gunshot in 1993 and when I guessed she had tricked me so could rifle through my glovebox to see the name on the vehicle registration. She brought a cute girl with her that time and that I had never met before and that "fine bitch" insisted on giving me a hug and she said something odd just before that. I was so depressed later that day I couldn't even drag myself out of my apartment to go meet them for dinner.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 05 December 2012]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0139654/quotes

IMDb


Training Day (2001)

Quotes


Jake Hoyt: If he's not here, why are we here?

Alonzo Harris: We're here to serve this warrant.

Jake Hoyt: C'mon, man. We can't do that.

Alonzo Harris: Yes, hell we can. We're the police, we can do what the fuck we wanna do.

Jake Hoyt: Shouldn't we go get a real warrant?

Alonzo Harris: We're trying to get shit done. Just stand over there and don't get me killed, all right, new guy?










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/t/training-day-script-transcript-denzel.html


Training Day


[ Alonzo Harris: ] You got him. It's amazing.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=training-day

Springfield! Springfield!


Training Day (2001)


Went and got yourself
a daisy-fresh rookie.
He's high as a motherfucker.
What did you give him?
- A little of Mexico's finest.
- Yeah.
Garbage.
- Where'd you grow up?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0139654/quotes

IMDb


Training Day (2001)

Quotes


Jake Hoyt: This car is not from the motor pool.

Alonzo Harris: It's not, sexy though, ain't it?

Jake Hoyt: So, where's the office? Back at division?

Alonzo Harris: You're in the office










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0139654/quotes

IMDb


Training Day (2001)

Quotes


Alonzo Harris: Tell me a story, Hoyt.

Jake Hoyt: My story?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2975590/quotes

IMDb


Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

Quotes


Wonder Woman: I've killed monsters from other worlds before.










"Earth 2"

"The Enemy Within"

Sunday 8 January 1995

Episode 8 Season 1 DVD video:

00:11:05


Dr. Julia Heller: [ narrating ] With each day, against my better judgment, I grow more convinced of how much this group needs me in order to survive, and the war inside me intensifies.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2975590/quotes

IMDb


Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

Quotes


Superman: Next time they shine your light in the sky, don't go to it. The Bat is dead. Bury it. Consider this mercy.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 3:54 AM Friday, March 23, 2012


So what? I mean, who cares? WHY ARE THEY TRYING SO HARD?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 23 March 2012 excerpt ends]










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/my-mother-the-carjacker-205582/

tv.com


The Simpsons Season 15 Episode 2

My Mother the Carjacker

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Nov 09, 2003 on FOX

AIRED: 11/9/03



http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-simpsons&episode=s15e02

Springfield! Springfield!


The Simpsons

My Mother the Carjacker


[ Homer Simpson: ] No! I can't lose my mother again! Don't take her away!

(TIRES SCREECHING)

[ Federal Agent: ] Stop messing with him. The man lost his mother.

[ Federal Agent: ] Just one more time.

[ Federal Agent: ] Okay, it is pretty funny.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:45 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 20 July 2016