Friday, July 15, 2016

The Long Term Effects of Virtual Immortality on the Physical Human Brain (of the immortal human being)




http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1454468/quotes

IMDb


Gravity (2013)

Quotes


Ryan Stone: C'mon Matt, talk to me. Tell me where you are, give me your position. Where are you? Give me a visual, tell me what you see. C'mon, you've been yammering since we left Cape Canaveral, *now* you decide to shut up?





























batman-v-superman_01h20m22s.jpg





























batman-v-superman_01h20m53s.jpg





























batman-v-superman_01h20m58s.jpg





























batman-v-superman_01h21m01s.jpg





























bluetree_2016July13.jpg





























batman-v-superman_01h21m14s.jpg





























batman-v-superman_01h21m15s.jpg










http://www.tv.com/shows/wayward-pines/pass-judgment-3394196/

tv.com


Wayward Pines Season 2 Episode 8

Pass Judgment

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Jul 13, 2016 on FOX

AIRED: 7/13/16



http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=wayward-pines-2015&episode=s02e08

Springfield! Springfield!


Wayward Pines

Pass Judgment


You said this is for us.
Is this the only one? Does anyone else know? Just us.
This is it.
I told Rebecca that we needed a nursery










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0069289/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

Snoopy Come Home (1972)


[pause]

Linus: You got a used dog, Charlie Brown.

[Charlie Brown looks shocked... and faints again]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/23/07 8:29 PM
I wrote about this a few times before. It was a place named Whitehall that I moved to after I lived at Dresden, near Sheffield. Wasn't Sheffield Park where I watched a baseball game one time? I had just bought a new bicycle and was riding around and decided to watch that baseball game. Strange how those "memories" reside in my mind. I was thinking about other things that happened at Dresden. Someone stole that bicycle later from my second floor balcony. I was locked out one time, and after climbing onto that balcony and not being able to open the sliding glass door, which I later realized I could have done if I had not been drunk, I went back to the front door and broke it open. I think my next door neighbor resembles a famous quarterback that is still with the NFL. The floors were very creaky. A very large sliding glass door that had a lot of window space but not much to look at; cost a lot to put drapes over the windows. Had an argument with the real estate manager about my second car, the Plymouth Voyager; [ correction: Plymouth Laser ] had to put in a storage lot. Someone broke the rear window of my Jeep Grand Cherokee and stole my cell phone and some gas company credit cards. I had a pleasant 20-mile bicycle route I used to follow. I missed that route a lot when I moved to Whitehall because I couldn't find another one like it down there where I could just take off from my front door.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 23 January 2007 excerpt ends]










http://www.azlyrics.com/t/tompettyandtheheartbreakers.html

AZ

TOM PETTY AND THE HEARTBREAKERS

album: "Full Moon Fever" (1989)

(Tom Petty Solo)


http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/tompettyandtheheartbreakers/dependingonyou.html

AZ

TOM PETTY AND THE HEARTBREAKERS

"Depending On You"

I ain't ever gonna let you down
All you gotta do is trust me
I would never make you some clown
Baby why won't you trust me

You give up so easily, I don't know why you can't see
I'm depending on you, don't let me down
I'm depending on you

Baby if you can't change the world
Maybe you should just change yourself
You used to be such a sweet young girl
Why you wanna be someone else?

You give up so easily
I don't know why you can't see
I'm depending on you
Is it too late now?
I'm depending on you



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:12 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 15 July 2016