Monday, July 11, 2016

Zero Hour




http://www.oocities.org/elzj78/bsgminiseries.html


BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: Miniseries (2003)


(The ships approach each other. The power goes out in the CAG's Viper.)

CAG: What the- (the power goes out in all of the other ships as well) I've lost power. Joely, Joely take over. Joely, can you read me? (his ship bumps into another, also clearly drifting)

Helo: What are they doing?

Boomer: I don't know, they're going straight in.

Helo: Comm chatter's gone, they're not talking anymore.

Boomer: CAG, Boomer. CAG, Boomer, do you read?










From 2/6/2013 to 2/25/2013 is 19 days

From 2/25/2013 to 3/16/2013 ( --- ) is 19 days










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2013 7:50 AM

To: 'Kerry Burgess'

Subject: RE: Vault

A safe house.

Maybe that is something about a safe house.

For a while now I have had a recurring line of thought in my mind about having a house, some kind of residence, established here in the Seattle metro. I have been trying to figure out details about that and now in the context of the suspicion I feel, in recent terms, I wonder if there is some kind of telepathic interrogation of my mind by some force trying to figure out where I had many years ago established some kind of residential property.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 07 March 2013 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Thursday, March 7, 2013 7:55 AM

To: 'Kerry Burgess'

Subject: RE: Vault

Maybe my personal funds financed that new condo. building that was built next to Vermont Inn-Apartments around that time.

That could explain the weird behavior I noticed in that coffee shop one day I went there, having stopped in there only a few times before I stopped going there.

A door locked or unlocked and it was unlocked.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 07 March 2013 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Monday, February 25, 2013 1:18 PM

To: 'Chad Trammell'

Subject: Vault

‘4206’

That’s weird. Only just now when I went outside to take out the trash did I realize that: that’s the pass-code for the heavy-duty trash compactor they installed here at Crowne Point apartments a few years ago. I don’t recall when they installed it. Couple years ago I guess. I’ve lived here since September 2009.

You see, I dreamed that numerical combination a few days ago. I have resisted the urge to write about it. Even now that doesn’t sound that amazing but it makes me think of some work I put into that combination after I woke up from a sleeping dream where I saw it in the dream.

Why would I dream about that number? I have been going out there for a long time and punching it in without giving it much thought. Someone wrote it on the wall next to the input panel but I have never forgotten it in my memory so far and that only goes to explain how it’s possible that I would see it in a dream.

But why have I not recognized it until now?

I don’t recall the day I woke from that sleeping dream. I worked on it but I didn’t record the date. I did, however, write the number down and it is still here on a piece of paper on my desk just where I wrote it down.

I saw it in a dream because it was the combination to a safe vault I was trying to open. There was a lot of other detail in that dream I have forgotten now. It seemed to start, as best I recall now, although it started much earlier I think now, with me feeling some kind of anxiety about how a door that was the entrance to a building would close shut as another person went through it towards me and if that door locked then I would have no way to get inside to the room and inside the room was the safe vault.

I did get inside the room to the safe vault though and I was turning the knob on the front of the safe to dial in the combination and I saw myself having to do it several times because I kept getting it wrong. The combination was ‘4206’ and that was a very clear detail in my mind after I woke up.

After I opened the safe vault door with that combination ‘4206’ then the door revealed another combination dial for another locked safe vault door. That combination was ‘11040.’

So that’s weird. I would have thought I would have immediately recognized I had dreamed the pass-code to the trash compactor. You press those numbers ‘4206’ and that unlocks the door and you open it and place your trash inside and close the door.

I don’t recall precisely when I had the sleeping dream. Three or 4 days ago maybe. Seems definitely within the past seven days.

There is some kind of magic going on around here and I feel the need to tell someone about it. I can’t post this message on my blog because it contains details that will immediately identify my location and those jackals I see outside everyday are lurking around waiting for some kind of detail I reveal that will cover their ass for their criminal activity directed at my person.

I made similar complaints to those managers about the laundry room here in my building. They’ve done nothing about the laundry room though. The trash compactor area is better and they did put some effort into that, unlike the laundry room. My guess is that I am the only one complaining about the laundry room and so they do nothing about it other than give me some garbage about addressing my complaints and then nothing was done. I can’t even leave my laundry unattended in that bug-infested room because every time I have left my laundry in there I have come back to find additional items in there that were not there when I started. First it was a big brown towel and the next time it was a dirty-looking sock. Who knows what they were putting in there. God I miss having an apartment with my own washing machine and dryer. I just cannot believe I am still here in this miserable place. Hell of a lot better than Pioneer Square but why any of it?

As for the magic, I really do believe there is some kind of telepathic entity that is telling me things. See, it is telling me those secrets I told you about. Ah, but a new awareness came to mind recently: that entity can tell me only what *other* people know. If I created secrets and told no one else then that entity will never learn those secrets and therefore that entity will never convey telepathically those secrets back to me. What I started thinking is that it can gain information telepathically from any human being on this planet Earth. That means if you knew my secrets then it would tell me that. The reason it is telling me those details is because it wants me to use my ultraspace technology to transport it off this world. However, it is not going to leave before it consumes every living being on this planet. It knows it can’t consume freely because then it will die out eventually. So it’s trying to make me as miserable as possible in the hopes I will jump away and take it with me. As it is now, it is dying because it cannot gain nourishment from my mind. If I wait long enough then it will die off and I will be free again to go anywhere I want to.



From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA ) To 5/9/1977 ( the London England Clock Tower "Big Ben" restored to operation ) is 4206 days


From 12/15/1970 ( Michael Shanks ) To 6/21/1982 ( Prince William the Duke of Cambridge ) is 4206 days


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 25 February 2013 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Wednesday, February 6, 2013 12:31 AM

To: 'Chad Trammell'

Subject: Zero Hour

I had noted a few weeks ago at most that a new television series named "Zero Hour" would debut soon on air broadcast television and I read about it and I decided I was going to track it when it premiered. It sounded stupid and predictable but I knew I would watch at least the first episode.

I remember when I first started reviewing it because I wondered if that starring actor was supposed to resemble me personally or if he was supposed to resemble in appearance Chad Trammell.

I haven't seen you in a while in person Chad but I think about the photo on your internet website.

That actor is the same guy who portrays "Goose" in the 1986 film "Top Gun" and he was also in the popular medical drama television series of the 1990s that I never watched.

So anyway, sometime around midnight, just a few minutes after I think but I didn't note at the time, I noticed that hulu.com has free access to the video of that first episode which is due to premiere sometime later on ABC so I decided to watch now the free video.

I paused it about the ten minute point to make this note because that (literally) Nazi propaganda has started to remind me of the dream I had the last time I was asleep.

You see how those Microsoft Corbis Bill Gates al Qaida global terrorists adapt to what I write even in private.

There is a specific dialog about Arkansas in the episode where "Goose" is the manager in the office of "Modern Skeptic" magazine where he talks to some other people who work in his office.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zero_Hour_(2013_TV_series)


Zero Hour (2013 TV series)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Zero Hour (typographically stylized ZERØ HØUR) is an upcoming American conspiracy television series created by Paul Scheuring for ABC and it stars Anthony Edwards. The first episode will air on February 14, 2013 at 8:00 pm Eastern/7:00 pm Central. However, in the USA, the pilot is available on Hulu as of February 1, 2013.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 06 February 2013 excerpt ends]










http://www.tv.com/shows/dark-matter/episode-one-3080923/

tv.com


Dark Matter Season 1 Episode 1

Episode One

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Jun 12, 2015 on Syfy

AIRED: 6/12/15



http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=dark-matter-2015&episode=s01e01

Springfield! Springfield!


Dark Matter

Episode One


Are you kidding me now? I wake up a couple hours ago, I got no idea who I am, how the hell I got here.
Nearly get killed by the Forgetful Robot, almost blasted to scrag by some mysterious ship, and now we are floating in the middle of who-knows-where.
Actually, we do know where.
We're on course for a nearby inhabited world.
We are? Before we were attacked, I initiated a recovery program in order to salvage recently deleted and overwritten data.
You can do that? The process is time-consuming and most of the information is irretrievable.
However, I have managed to salvage some data.
What kind of data? This ship's original destination.
We should be arriving in less than 12 hours.
Y'know the green ones aren't that bad.
They still taste like shit, but just not as much.
You sure you're okay? Yeah.
Still don't remember hitting your head? Nope.
I just remember falling and then blackness.
And--And the door.
What door? In a dark place underneath.
A big, metal door.
They keep it locked.
Always.
Why? What's inside? Secrets.
Fine, be that way.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 6:18 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 11 July 2016