Friday, July 22, 2016

Best Defense




http://www.azlyrics.com/c/coldplay.html

AZ

COLDPLAY

album: "A Rush Of Blood To The Head" (2002)


http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/coldplay/clocks.html

AZ

COLDPLAY

"Clocks"

The lights go out and I can't be saved
Tides that I tried to swim against
Have brought me down upon my knees
Oh I beg, I beg and plead, singing

Come out of things unsaid
Shoot an apple off my head and a
Trouble that can't be named
A tiger's waiting to be tamed, singing

You are
You are

Confusion never stops
Closing walls and ticking clocks
Gonna come back and take you home
I could not stop that you now know, singing

Come out upon my seas
Cursed missed opportunities
Am I a part of the cure?
Or am I part of the disease? Singing

You are, you are, you are
You are, you are, you are

And nothing else compares
Oh nothing else compares
And nothing else compares

You are
You are

Home, home where I wanted to go
Home, home where I wanted to go
Home, home where I wanted to go
Home, home where I wanted to go










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0106856/quotes

IMDb


Falling Down (1993)

Quotes


Sergeant Prendergast: Hey, Mr. Lee! D-FENS!










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0106856/quotes

IMDb


Falling Down (1993)

Quotes


Bill Foster: What about the brief case? You forgot the brief case! I'm going home! So clear a path, you motherfuckers! Clear a path! I'M GOING HOME!










http://www.azlyrics.com/d/donhenley.html

AZ

DON HENLEY

album: "The End Of The Innocence" (1989)



http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/donhenley/theendoftheinnocence.html

AZ

DON HENLEY

"The End Of The Innocence"


Offer up your best defense
But this is the end
This is the end of the innocence










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0106856/releaseinfo

IMDb


Falling Down (1993)

Release Info

USA 26 February 1993










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 03:19 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 20 December 2014 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/12/a-christmas-carol-1999.html


From 8/9/1989 ( premiere US film "The Abyss" ) To 7/29/1993 is 1450 days

1450 = 725 + 725

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/28/1967 ( Julia Roberts ) is 725 days



From 4/15/1941 ( premiere US film "Redskins and Redheads" ) To 7/29/1993 is 19098 days

19098 = 9549 + 9549

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 9549 days



From 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 ) To 7/29/1993 is 924 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/14/1968 ( Lyndon Johnson - Remarks Upon Dedicating the Hall of Heroes and Presenting the Medal of Honor to a Member of Each of the Nation's Military Services ) is 924 days



http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=46926

The American Presidency Project

William J. Clinton

XLII President of the United States: 1993 - 2001

Remarks on Presenting the Young American Medals for Service and Bravery

July 29, 1993

The President. Thank you very much. Ladies and gentlemen, especially to our honorees, I want to welcome you to the White House and say I hope you had a wonderful day in Washington. I know you've been over to the Justice Department with the Attorney General. I want to thank her for her service to America and for her introduction and to recognize some others who are here: Floyd Clarke, the Acting Director of the FBI; Robert Bonner, the Administrator of the Drug Enforcement Administration; Henry Hudson, the Director of the U.S. Marshals Service


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 20 December 2014 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0106856/quotes

IMDb


Falling Down (1993)

Quotes


Bill Foster: I've passed the point of no return. Do you know what that is, Beth? That's the point in a journey where it's longer to go back to the beginning. It's like when those astronauts got in trouble. I don't know, somebody messed up, and they had to get them back to Earth. But they had passed the point of no return. They were on the other side of the moon and were out of contact for like hours. Everybody waited to see if a bunch of dead guys in a can would pop out the other side. Well, that's me. I'm on the other side of the moon now and everybody is going to have to wait until I pop out.

Beth: The police are here.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=falling-down

Springfield! Springfield!


Falling Down (1993)


What's the word?
-He was fired over a month ago.
MRS. FOSTER: What?
Where has he been going every day?
Where has he been eating his lunch?










From 6/12/1963 ( premiere US film "Cleopatra" ) To 9/14/2002 ( at Overlake hospital in Bellevue Washington State the announced birth of Phoebe Gates the daughter of Microsoft Bill Gates the transvestite and Microsoft Bill Gates the 100% female gender as born to brother-sister sibling parents and Microsoft Bill Gates the Soviet Union prostitute ) is 14339 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA ) To 2/4/2005 is 14339 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2016/06/cleopatra.html ]


http://www.tv.com/shows/stargate-sg-1/its-good-to-be-king-343943/

tv.com


Stargate SG-1 Season 8 Episode 13

It's Good To Be King

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Feb 04, 2005 on Syfy

AIRED: 2/4/05










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086955/releaseinfo

IMDb


Best Defense (1984)

Release Info

USA 20 July 1984










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=divergent

Springfield! Springfield!


Divergent (2014)


Don't get me wrong.
There's a certain beauty
in your resistance,
your defiance of categorization.
But it's a beauty we can't afford.
Four, it's me. It's me.
Please, Four, look at me.
Look at me.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Sat, May 27, 2006 6:24:22 PM

Subject: Re: Journal May 27, 2006


That day I remember getting into the middle of a swamp with snakes dropping out of trees all around me must be from some battle. They were everywhere. I had seen plenty of snakes in my day, usally lying right in front of my path, but this one day was just insane. This one place I used to go squirrel, down in this heavily wooded creek in a valley was just crazy with snakes, but the squirrel hunting was the best around. I figured that was probably why the hunting was so good, because no one wanted to get in there with the snakes. Anyway, there at the end of that really bad day, I had to cross over this submerged wooden bridge. I couldn't even see the bridge because the water was so dark. I could just see myself dropping through the bridge into the water below, where it was writhing with snakes. The snakes represent either, or both, AAA flak or missiles. Marginally, there is some symbolism with Sidewinders, but these were cottonmouths. Maybe that is the distinction, they were just as deadly as Sidewinders, but were a different type.

There was good hunting in the front yard, they were red squirrels and I enjoyed those the most, but there wasn't many of them and that section of woods wasn't very expansive. In the back yard, with the creek and valley, there was a lot of room to explore, but there was only gray squirrels back there.

It was in the woods in front of the house that I figured out that if I swept away the leaves from a small area where my feet which be, I wouldn't have to wait as long for the red squirrels to start moving again. Before that, they always heard my feet rustling the leaves and wouldn't move.

Sometimes I would see a squirrel, gray I think, hopping around the tree in our front yard, but they usually stayed away.


Damn. I killed a lot of squirrels. And I mean a LOT. Countless.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 27 May 2006 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 05:39 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 22 July 2016