Sunday, July 10, 2016

"Dark" Matter




https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Matter_(comics)


Dark Matter (comics)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dark Matter is a comic book series created by writers Joseph Mallozzi and Paul Mullie. The science fiction story follows six individuals who wake up in a spacecraft with no memory of their past. The concept was originally intended for a television series, but was published through Dark Horse Comics with art by Garry Brown. On October 15, 2014, Syfy announced they had picked up a 13-episode first season of a Dark Matter TV series, which premiered on June 12, 2015.

Publication history

Mallozzi credits The Shield, The Dirty Dozen, and the Thunderbolts as his inspiration for the concept. The series was originally designed for television, but was later altered into a comic series for Dark Horse Comics. Syfy and Space, along with the original creators Mallozzi and Mullie, later adapted the comics to the television series that premiered on June 12, 2015.

The four-issue Rebirth series was published from January to April in 2012, and a collected edition was released in October 2012.


Plot

After waking on board a spacecraft with no memories, four men, a woman and a girl arrive at a mining colony, the craft's preset destination. They land and meet the locals, who tell the crew about a group of mercenaries being sent to kill the colonists so a corporation can steal the planet. Upon returning to their craft to discuss helping or abandoning the colonists, the crew learn from the craft's computer they are the mercenaries the locals fear.










From 11/7/2010 to 1/11/2012 is 430 days

From 1/11/2012 to 3/16/2013 is 430 days










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/07/10 10:26 AM
And now we resume the regular excruciatingly boring day.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 07 November 2010 excerpt ends]










http://the-walking-dead.hypnoweb.net/episodes/saison-1/episode-102/script-vo---102.186.113/

hypnoweb.net


The Walking Dead

Guts

Episode 102


Store

Rick grabs a fire axe and the group puts on trench coats so they don't get guts on their good clothes. Rick is prepared to start chopping, but he stops at the last moment. He gets down and searches the Walker. He pulls out a wallet.

Rick: Wayne Dunlap. Georgia license. Born in 1979. He had $28 in his pocket when he died…

And a picture of a pretty girl. "With love, from Rachel." He used to be like us… Worrying about bills or the rent or the Super Bowl. If I ever find my family, I'm gonna tell them about Wayne.

Glenn: One more thing… He was an organ donor.

After a moment of silence, Rick starts to hack away at the Walker. The guts really gross everyone out and they start to gag.

Morales: Madre de Dios!

Andrea: Oh.

Morales: Dios!

Glenn: Oh God.

Rick: Keep chopping.

Rick hands the axe to Morales. Glenn groans.

Glenn: I am so gonna hurl.










https://www.darkhorse.com/Comics/18-060/Dark-Matter-1

DARK HORSE


DARK MATTER #1

A derelict ship floats in space, its troubled crew awakened from stasis with no memories of who they are or how they got on board. Their search for answers triggers the vessel's deadly security system: a relentless android bent on their destruction. Facing threats at every turn, they have to work together to survive a voyage charged with vengeance, redemption, betrayals, and hidden secrets best left unknown.

Science-fiction veterans Joseph Mallozzi and Paul Mullie, best known for their work on television's Stargate franchise and the new Transporter: The Series, create a new and exciting universe!

By Stargate series writers Joseph Mallozzi and Paul Mullie!


Genre: Science-Fiction

Publication Date: January 11, 2012










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/07/10 1:27 AM
Damn I wish I had other stuff to keep me occupied during the days. These reports are all I have and I am always eager to finish a report for the day and send it in. But I don't have enough activity with these reports to keep me occupied during the day. I need something else to occupy my mind. Television is boring. I don't have any books to read. The news is boring. I don't have a car to drive around in. They won't let me exercise anymore.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 07 November 2010 excerpt ends]










[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/07/code-red.html ]


http://www.tv.com/shows/the-walking-dead/guts-1357784/

tv.com


The Walking Dead Season 1 Episode 2

Guts

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Nov 07, 2010 on AMC

AIRED: Nov 07, 2010










http://the-walking-dead.hypnoweb.net/episodes/saison-1/episode-102/script-vo---102.186.113/

hypnoweb.net


The Walking Dead

Guts

Episode 102


Rick: Can we distract them again?

Merle: Right. Listen to him. He's onto something. A diversion, like on "Hogan's Heroes."

Jacqui: God. Give it a rest.

Rick: They're drawn by sound, right?

Glenn: Right, like dogs. They hear a sound, they come.

Rick: What else?

Morales: Aside from they hear you? They see you, smell you and if they catch you, they eat you.

Rick: They can tell us by smell?

Glenn: Can't you?

Andrea: They smell dead, we don't. It's pretty distinct.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=dark-matter-2015&episode=s01e01

Springfield! Springfield!


Dark Matter

Episode One


Who are you?! I don't know.
Who are you? I got no idea.
Shake 'n wake, tiny.
Shake 'n wake.
Who are you? You don't remember, do you? No Well, hell.
That makes six of us.
What's going on? We all woke up, just like you.
No memories.
No idea who we are or how we got here.










http://the-walking-dead.hypnoweb.net/episodes/saison-1/episode-102/script-vo---102.186.113/

hypnoweb.net


The Walking Dead

Guts

Episode 102


Street

Glenn and Rick are still walking through several Walkers.

Glenn (whispering): It's gonna work. I can't believe it.

Rick (whispering): Don't draw attention.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: April 07 2011

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/07/11 1:02 AM
I generated that number '5160' by randomly selecting each number at a time. First, I closed my eyes, started flipping pages in the telephone book, stopped on a page with my eyes still closed, then I jabbed my sharp scientific instrument tool onto the page of the telephone book and held it there and then opened my eyes to see what was under the instrument. I had to do that several times before I had used my instument to stick the sharp end into an actual number and eventually, I generated the number '5.' I did the same thing over and over again until I generated the number '1' and then I did the same process over and over again until I got the last two numbers and I generated each number by itself using that process.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/07/11 4:18 AM
God, I know what it is. If I could just remember it. Salt. What is it about salt? Salt has something to do with it. Sodium chloride. NaCl. What is about salt? Am I supposed to create some kind of solution that uses salt? I tried that already. Nothing happened. Is it not yet time? Salt. Salt. Salt. Salt. Salt water, of course, is seawater. But that is not it by itself. That is not what I need to recall. I don't know. Maybe, again, I don't have to actually construct anything. Maybe I am just supposed to remember something.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/07/11 7:07 AM
When did I last get drunk before today? I have been trying to remember the last time I got drunk. Must have been three or four or five days ago. Maybe more but I don't know. I should be able to find quickly the grocery store receipt that lists when I bought the beer. I am wondering about it because as I finish off the better part of a twelve pack of Corona Extra this morning I have reached the point in the series finale episodes of the "Battlestar Galactica" television series DVD collection where those final five "Cylons" all stick their hands into what I just heard them describe as a conductive solution so they can all transfer the code in their "Cylon" minds into a collective work that will give the other "Cylons" the program code to the "Resurrection" technology.

The reason I wonder about when the last time I was drunk is that the last time I was drunk is when I was thinking hard about salt and what secret is connected to it. I even poured a heaping of salt into a bowl and then I filled that bowl with warm water and I was thinking to myself about how I had to use both hands and then I took that bowl over to that area of the inside wall that I cleared a space in front of and with both of my hands I puts both of my hands into that bowl of warm salt water and I traced out a question mark onto that wall.

I stand in front of that wall today and I cannot see any kind of marks that I left from that activity but I was standing about about three feet or more away from the wall yesterday and I did have a salty taste in my mouth after I moved about three or four feet in front of the wall.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/07/11 7:15 AM
I noted a while back that I had started watching again that DVD collection but then I quit after or thereabouts that last time I brought it up in my online blog. Tonight, or this morning, I decided to just pick up those final episodes and watch those as I finish this twelve pack of Corona Extra. I started with unaired extended version of "Islanded in a Stream of Stars" and then the unaired extended version of the final episode.

I find those people that work in that production of "Battlestar Galactica" more objectionable every time I see them.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/07/11 8:07 AM
April 1st, 2011, seems to be the last time I purchased beer from the Safeway nearby. I might have drank it that night but I don't recall for certain. I typically do not wait more than two days to drink the beer I purchase from that grocery store. I probably drank it that night. As I saw the date on that reciept I got to thinking about how I recently watched the 1993 film "Amos and Andrew" on Comcast On Demand in the free movies section and I was watching that as I was drinking that beer. As I watched that film on television and I recognized the plot elements about the million dollars and the helicopter and I started thinking about how that was associated with a neighbor who I was writing about would be the one who would pick me up on 11/7/2010, which I was writing about a few days ago. I am writing these notes now on my offline computer otherwise I would not all note these thoughts. Also, 6 April 2011 has passed and nothing happened the way, or any way, I was thinking it would so what the hell does that mean about anything!


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 07 April 2011 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 5:49 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 10 July 2016