Friday, July 15, 2016

"So they think that we are right here. But we went out of radio contact and flew around that storm"




http://www.online-literature.com/view.php/kinglear/23

THE LITERATURE NETWORK


Literature Network » William Shakespeare » King Lear » Act 4. Scene VI


William Shakespeare

King Lear


Act 4. Scene VI


GLOUCESTER
[Kneeling] O you mighty gods!
This world I do renounce, and, in your sights,
Shake patiently my great affliction off:
If I could bear it longer, and not fall
To quarrel with your great opposeless wills,
My snuff and loathed part of nature should
Burn itself out. If Edgar live, O, bless him!
Now, fellow, fare thee well.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 4:18 AM Thursday, September 29, 2011 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2011/09/star-constellations.html


Then I seemed to be a sentry on a hill in downtown Seattle Washington. I was aware that I was totally alone in my role. I was also aware I was wearing a United States military uniform but I cannot visualize any details about it from the dream. I was there for a long time. Some kind of conflict started among a few local people that had walked up and I was trying to stay out of it. The next part I remember from the dream is that I was sitting in a room and there were people around me and one was the old woman


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 29 September 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 9:32 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 04 June 2016 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2016/06/in-harms-way.html

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 4:18 AM Thursday, September 29, 2011 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2011/09/star-constellations.html


So as I was wondering after getting out of the shower is that I could have just had a normal dream. But I could have just dreamed that final star symbol I need.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 29 September 2011 excerpt ends]
[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 04 June 2016 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 9:32 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 04 June 2016 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2016/06/in-harms-way.html


From 4/13/2010 to 9/29/2011 is 534 days

From 9/29/2011 to 3/16/2013 is 534 days










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/13/10 6:15 PM
This reminds me of a small portion of a very intense dream I had just before waking up today. There was a United States Marshal that was talking about a cougar and he said the cougar was "shy" but had great reflexs. The dream mostly involved the United States Marshals and something about them trying to figure out where I was because they were trying to figure why I was gone or something similar to that. There is a lot more to it that I still remember and I seem to have been the hostage of a gunman. I think I actually went back to sleep and I woke up suddenly at some point and I don't now remember what was happening in the dream when I suddenly woke up but the situation seemed to have been largely resolved and I was talking to one or more other US Marshals and we were talking about going out to a bar after work for beers but I was depressed and thinking about how I was going to have to come back into work the next day.





http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP000186930441&sid=21254&sn=KCPQDT&st=201004131800&cn=113

excite

The Simpsons (Repeat)

113 KCPQDT: Tuesday, April 13 6:00 PM

Sitcom, Animated

Dial N for Nerder

Marge hires a nutritionist, who puts Homer on a diet, but Homer decides to sneak in snacks on the side; the prank Bart and Lisa play on Martin Prince goes terribly wrong.

Cast: Dan Castellaneta, Julie Kavner, Nancy Cartwright, Yeardley Smith, Hank Azaria, Harry Shearer Executive Producer(s): James L. Brooks, Matt Groening, Al Jean

Original Air Date: Mar 09, 2008


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 13 April 2010 excerpt ends]
[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 04 June 2016 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1191727/quotes

IMDb



The Simpsons (TV Series)

Dial 'N' for Nerder (2008)

Quotes


Bart Simpson: See that fat lady with the moustache? That's you.

Lisa Simpson: See that hippo rolling in dung? You're the dung.

Marge Simpson: That's enough. You each got one in.

Bart Simpson: Oh, but her's was better.



































040916_a_spwl_ (3985).jpg



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 01:25 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 15 July 2016