Wednesday, July 06, 2016

U.S. Marshals (1998)




http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120873/releaseinfo

IMDb


U.S. Marshals (1998)

Release Info

USA 6 March 1998





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120873/taglines

IMDb


U.S. Marshals (1998)

Taglines

The cop who won't stop is back. But this time he's chasing down a lot more than a fugitive.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 06/06/07 2:25 AM
I am actually quite certain I would be all right if I saw Phoebe at some point standing in front of me. I just feel the timing is wrong. There is something I am supposed to remember first so that I can say it to her when I see her. I can always say anything, such as "Hello" but I am supposed to remember something specific. Otherwise, I would just search awkwardly for something to say, such as "Do you know me" or "Am I your husband" or "Is your name Phoebe?"

Something tells me I am supposed to know something more specific before I see her, or something like that. I will know the time is right when it happens. I hope it's later today. But still, I don't know yet what I am supposed to know.

It's possible that, just as in that 5/7/2006, she could just come up to me and tell me she is my wife and then we go from there. But I don't know. There is still the aspect to all this that I am working. There is the assignment to complete and I can't go home until I complete my assignment.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 06 June 2007 excerpt ends]





























bedtime-for-bonzo_00h_30m_44s.jpg





























bedtime-for-bonzo_00h_31m_08s.jpg





























bedtime-for-bonzo_00h_31m_21s.jpg










From 4/5/1951 ( premiere US film "Bedtime for Bonzo" ) To 11/6/1992 is 15191 days

From 11/2/1965 To 6/6/2007 is 15191 days



From 7/19/1989 ( the United Airlines Flight 232 crash ) To 6/6/2007 is 6531 days

From 11/2/1965 To 9/20/1983 ( premiere US TV series "Just Our Luck" ) is 6531 days



From 7/19/1989 ( the United Airlines Flight 232 crash ) To 6/6/2007 is 6531 days

From 11/2/1965 To 9/20/1983 ( Ronald Reagan - Remarks at Convocation Ceremonies at the University of South Carolina in Columbia ) is 6531 days



From 3/16/1991 To 6/6/2007 is 5926 days

5926 = 2963 + 2963

From 11/2/1965 To 12/13/1973 ( Richard Nixon - Remarks About the Nation's Energy Shortage ) is 2963 days










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0105104/releaseinfo

IMDb


Passenger 57 (1992)

Release Info

USA 6 November 1992



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0105104/fullcredits

IMDb


Passenger 57 (1992)

Full Cast & Crew

Wesley Snipes ... John Cutter










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0104549/releaseinfo

IMDb


Jennifer 8 (1992)

Release Info

USA 6 November 1992










http://www.tv.com/shows/just-our-luck/pilot-169076/

tv.com


Just Our Luck Season 1 Episode 1

Pilot

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Sep 20, 1983 on ABC

Keith finds a green bottle that contains a genie named Shabu.

AIRED: 9/20/83










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 06/06/07 1:10 AM
So the date for Apollo 17 didn't actually figure in. I just knew that it was a Monday and that it was the last lunar landing. That was probably scheduled for a Monday for that reason. And then I scheduled the Phoebe/Saturn landing for the same reason and because it was the first new moon I would land on. I had been to Mars before Phoebe/Saturn, but that is a planet. Phoebe was the first new moon that a human had been to. As with the last landing on Luna was a Monday, the first landing on the new moon, Phoebe/Saturn, would be a Monday, too. I also think that is the basis for the Foreigner lyrics about the "sad Monday." I landed on Phoebe/Saturn on that Monday and I was probably going to successfully launch to Jupiter on 6/9/1976, but at the time of the Phoebe/Saturn landing, it wasn't expected that I was going to make it back to Earth.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 06 June 2007 excerpt ends]










http://articles.latimes.com/1998/apr/04/news/mn-35917

Los Angeles Times


Clinton Legal Team to Fight Insurers on Jones Suit Bills

April 04, 1998 PETER BAKER THE WASHINGTON POST

WASHINGTON — Facing at least $1.5 million in unpaid bills from the Paula Corbin Jones case, President Clinton's legal team is preparing to file suit against two insurance companies that stopped financing the president's defense last year to force them to reverse their decision.

Clinton's lawyers have hired another prominent Washington law firm, Covington & Burling, to handle the dispute with the insurers, and they plan to devote more attention to the issue now that the Jones case has been dismissed, a source familiar with the situation said Friday.

The president's attorneys at the high-priced law firm Skadden Arps Meagher & Flom have tried for months to persuade the companies to continue footing their bill and now appear to be using the threat of a lawsuit to increase the pressure. But industry officials said the two firms--State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Co. and Pacific Indemnity, a subsidiary of Chubb Group Insurance--have no intention of volunteering any more money because they believe they have fulfilled the terms of the policies taken out by Clinton years ago in Arkansas.

On the other side of the Jones suit, the Dallas law firm representing her, Rader, Campbell, Fisher & Pyke, was operating on a contingency contract and finds itself out $900,000 in hourly fees that will go unpaid unless an appeal reinstates the case. In addition, the Rutherford Institute, the Virginia group sponsoring her legal battle, has paid more than $270,000 in related litigation expenses for such costs as travel and private investigators, but has collected only $100,000 through fund-raising. Jones separately has received at least $100,000 through her own direct-mail appeal, but the money has not gone to pay her lawyers.

At the same time, her previous lawyers, who quit in September, now cannot recover the $800,000 lien they placed against any winnings she reaped from the lawsuit. One of them, Joseph Cammarata, said Friday that they are considering their own suit to collect--not against their former client, but against Clinton on the grounds that they defeated his bid for delay in a successful Supreme Court appeal last year.

The maneuvering over money was probably inevitable following Wednesday's decision by U.S. District Judge Susan Webber Wright to throw out the Jones lawsuit, which Jones may still appeal. For all of the high-octane media exposure of the case, much of the extensive legal work on both sides has gone uncompensated.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 11:08 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 06 July 2016