Tuesday, July 26, 2016

The Division Bell




http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=transcendence

Springfield! Springfield!


Transcendence (2014)


What is that? Is that him?

Oh, my God.

I don't know what it's done, but it's not him. It can't be.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 4:53 PM Pacific Time Seattle USA Sunday 24 March 2013 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/03/this-morning-while-sleeping-i-had-what.html


Float on.



This morning while sleeping I had what must have been the most vivid dream yet while sleeping.

After it was over I was thinking about how I felt robbed after it was over.

I felt robbed because that sense of realism had disappeared.

I tell you, if any person has ever experienced reality artificial then I did have that experience this morning while sleeping.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 24 March 2013 excerpt ends]










http://www.azlyrics.com/p/pinkfloyd.html

AZ

PINK FLOYD

album: "The Division Bell" (1994)


http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/pinkfloyd/agreatdayforfreedom.html

AZ

PINK FLOYD

"A Great Day For Freedom"

On the day the wall came down
They threw the locks onto the ground
And with glasses high we raised a cry for freedom had arrived
On the day the wall came down
The Ship of Fools had finally ran aground
Promises lit up the night like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side
No warmth, not even pride remained
And even though you needed me
It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day
As friends and neighbors turn away
And there's a change that, even with regret, cannot be undone
Now frontiers shift like desert sands
While nations wash their bloodied hands
Of loyalty, of history, in shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums
The music played, the morning sun streamed in
I turned and I looked at you
And all but the bitter residues slipped away...slipped away



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 03:39 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 26 July 2016