Saturday, July 23, 2016

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (2005)




http://www.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=MV001568250000&s=201607231700&sid=64492&sn=BBCAHD&st=201607231630&cn=647

excite tv


The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (2005)

647 BBCAHD: Saturday, July 23 4:30 PM [ 7:30 PM Saturday 23 July 2016 Pacific Time USA ]

2005, PG, **1/2, 01:49, Color, English, USA/GBR,

A human (Martin Freeman) and his extraterrestrial friend (Mos Def) begin an interstellar journey after the destruction of Earth.

Cast: Martin Freeman, Mos Def, Sam Rockwell, Zooey Deschanel, Warwick Davis, Alan Rickman, John Malkovich, Bill Nighy, Thomas Lennon, Helen Mirren, Anna Chancellor, Stephen Fry, Bill Bailey, Mason Ball, William Todd-Jones, Barry Dowden, Simon Jones Director(s): Garth Jennings Producer(s): Roger Birnbaum, Gary Barber, Jonathan Glickman, Jay Roach, Nick Goldsmith Executive Producer(s): Derek Evans, Robbie Stamp, Douglas Adams





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0371724/releaseinfo

IMDb


The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (2005)

Release Info

USA 29 April 2005










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=the-hitchhikers-guide-to-the-galaxy

Springfield! Springfield!


The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (2005)


So much for the laws of physics.
[TV woman] And our top story.
coveted ship in the universe,
the starship Heart of Gold.
by none other
Zaphod Beeblebrox.
and, uh... democracy, stuff like that,
and I'm taking the ship with me. Whoo!
- [crowd gasps]
universally considered
in several solar systems,
defeat of Humma Kavula
voting for the worst-dressed being
in the universe contest.
Great.
for his slanderous
"Don't Vote for Stupid!" campaign.
[Woman] Put your ego aside.|Something important has happened.
If there's anything more important than|my ego, I want it caught and shot now.
Come on, I love it.
[TV] Zaphod's just this guy, you know.
Hey, hey, hey, hey. What d'you?
- I was just watching myself.|- We have a couple of hitchhikers.
Hitchhikers?|Why'd you pick up hitchhikers?
I didn't. The ship did.
[Zaphod] What? Wh... wh... Say what?
When we engaged the|lmprobability Drive... The big button.
- [Zaphod] I know.|- They were picked up here.
In sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha. Wait.|That's where you picked me up.
- On Earth.|- That's impossible.
- No, just very improbable.|- Listen. I don't have time for this.
We've got the police of half the galaxy|after us. We've stopped for hitchhikers.
So ten out of ten for style, but...
...minus several million|for good thinking.
You're too gorgeous, baby, stop it.|You drive me crazy.
Don't. I'll send Marvin.
- Marvin.|- [Whirring]
[Marvin] You ought to know,|I'm feeling very depressed.
Well, we have something|that should take your mind off things.
[Marvin] It won't work.|I have an exceptionally large mind.
Yeah, we know. But we need you to go|down to the number two entry bay
and pick up our stowaways|and bring them up here.
[Marvin] Just that? I won't enjoy it.
Yeah, well, that's life.
[Marvin] Life?|Don't talk to me about life.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0371724/quotes

IMDb


The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (2005)

Quotes


Marvin: I think you ought to know I'm feeling very depressed.

Trillian: Well, we have something that may take your mind off it.

Marvin: It won't work, I have an exceptionally large mind.

Trillian: Yeah, we know.










http://www.tv.com/shows/dark-matter/we-were-family-3397732/

tv.com


Dark Matter Season 2 Episode 4

We Were Family

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Jul 22, 2016 on Syfy

AIRED: 7/22/16



http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=dark-matter-2015&episode=s02e04


Dark Matter

We Were Family


A toothbrush.
It's a gift for a friend.
It's both personal and practical.
I have no cash at present but I fully intend - to transfer payment once I - Please.
Let me get that for you.
My name is Victor.
I'd like you to come with me.
Okay.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0371724/quotes

IMDb


The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (2005)

Quotes


Marvin: Here I am, brain the size of a planet, and they ask me to take you to the bridge. Call that job satisfaction, 'cause I don't.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0371724/quotes

IMDb


The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (2005)

Quotes


Marvin: You can blame the Sirius Cybernetics Corporation for making androids with GPP...

Arthur: Um... what's GPP?

Marvin: [despondently] Genuine People Personalities. I'm a personality prototype. You can tell, can't you...?



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 8:25 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 23 July 2016