Monday, July 04, 2016

Central




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Monday, March 6, 2006 2:16 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Sleep journal 3/6/06


Kerry Burgess wrote:


When was that? 91 or 92? It wasn't long after I got out of the navy. I remember how much I wanted to get a place of my own and have some privacy. And she just would not leave when I wanted her to leave. I even got to the point of trying to call the police but she kept unplugging the phone. One time later she sat on my car so I couldn't drive off. One time I tried carrying her outside but she was a lot stronger than she looked and it would have been impossible to carry her out without hurting her so I gave up trying. I remember tricking her into going outside, I threw a picture of her out into the woods and she went out after it.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 06 March 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.tv.com/shows/preacher/sundowner-3391429/

tv.com


Preacher Season 1 Episode 6

Sundowner

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Jul 03, 2016 on AMC

Fiore and DeBlanc tell Jesse the origin of the Voice in the hopes that he will voluntarily give it up. Meanwhile, Eugene realizes that he doesn't want forgiveness, and Tulip pays Emily a visit.

AIRED: 7/3/16










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=preacher-2016&episode=s01e06

Springfield! Springfield!


Preacher

Sundowner


Now do you understand why we need it back? Okay, so - [Bell jingles] - [Whispers] Seraphim.
Going for her phone.
We'll be right back.
[Bell jingles] Fiore: Excuse me.
Excuse me.
Sorry.
Hello.
[Indistinct conversation] Deblanc: Don't fool us.
We just need one more day.
You got a phone in there?!










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0112384/quotes

IMDb


Apollo 13 (1995)

Quotes


Marilyn Lovell: You're drunk, Lovell.

Jim Lovell: Yeah, I'm not used to the champagne.

Marilyn Lovell: Me neither...

[She picks at a few glasses on a table, then drops the bag in exasperation]

Marilyn Lovell: I can't deal with cleaning up, let's sell the house.

Jim Lovell: All right, we'll sell the house.

[Still looking up at the moon]

Jim Lovell: They're back inside now. Looking up at us. Isn't that something?










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Wednesday, September 22, 2010 Posted by H.V.O.M at 2:25 PM


http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP011583610026&sid=20290&sn=KIRODT&st=201009212200&cn=107

excite

NCIS: Los Angeles (New)

107 KIRODT: Tuesday, September 21 10:00 PM

Crime drama, Action, Adventure, Mystery

Black Widow

The team tracks a mysterious hit squad after a special agent is taken out.

Cast: Chris O'Donnell, LL Cool J, Linda Hunt, Barrett Foa, Peter Cambor, Daniela Ruah, Eric Christian Olsen Director(s): Kate Woods Executive Producer(s): Shane Brennan, R. Scott Gemmill

Original Air Date: Sep 21, 2010


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 22 September 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/16/2006 7:30 PM
Of those “memories” in that house in Country Club Estates, why do I have specific memories about the paintings on the walls? I “remember” one particular print, something like an impressionist work, where I told Tracie one time that it looked like a widow, with the wind blowing the black dress, with a yellow canary nearby. I “remember” her saying “No” when I told her that.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 16 November 2006 excerpt ends]










From 5/10/1963 ( the Birmingham desegregation agreement ) To 9/21/2010 is 17301 days

From 11/2/1965 ( the birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA of Kerry Burgess ) To 3/16/2013 ( --- ) is 17301 days





http://www.tv.com/shows/ncis-los-angeles/black-widow-1354945/trivia/

tv.com


NCIS: Los Angeles Season 2 Episode 2

Black Widow

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Sep 21, 2010 on CBS

Trivia


Goof: The episode opens with a wide opening shot of the very famous harbour at Monaco. Yet, the caption claims that we're supposed to be looking at Cyprus.










[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2016/06/caprica.html ]


http://www.tv.com/shows/caprica/pilot-909598/

tv.com


Caprica Season 1 Episode 1

Pilot

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Jan 22, 2010 on Syfy

AIRED: Jan 22, 2010



http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=caprica&episode=s01e01

Springfield! Springfield!


Caprica

s01e01


Listen, I should be going.
Thanks for the coffee.
Are you okay? Sorry.
Yeah.
Sorry.
No, no.
Hey, listen.
I understand.
In about five seconds, I'm jumping off a bridge myself.
I needed this, you know.
Daniel: Just to sit and smoke It's the easiest job I've had all day.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 11:51 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 04 July 2016