Friday, July 08, 2016

Dark Matter




I woke up this morning wondering about the sleeping dreams I remember in my mind during the recent hours of sleep.

I decided to ignore the dreams because I didn't think there is anything on television I planned to watch.

Those of you following along at home know that there isn't much else that could be used to demonstrate that my sleeping dreams are prescient of observations I will make and usually later that same day. Eventually I discovered that my sleeping dreams can be prescient of re-broadcast television too and that seems more convincing to me.

Then I remembered that today is Friday and the television series "Dark Matter" on the Syfy Channel recently returned broadcasting new episodes on television and the second episode of the season is tonight.

So I decided to record here the details of my sleeping dreams from this morning because I guarantee there will be compelling similarity.

A lot of detail has faded from my mind now and I am rushing to record the details I can recall. My power of writing poorly conveys the details I saw in the dreams.

The first part I recall is about me riding on a bus that was crowded with other people. The bus stopped and a family left the bus. Two children stayed on the bus and started asking them whether they forgot to leave the bus with the rest of their family. They did forget and there was a lot of dialog with me and the bus driver and the driver continued driving and was looking at me through the visor mirror as we talked and because I was seated directly behind the driver and with the two kids. I was trying to determine if the kids knew where they were supposed to leave the bus and they did not seem to know and that all seemed dramatic in the dream but to make a long story short the bus had seemed to travel a long ways and into a urban setting and then the bus stopped and a woman walked up to the kids and said "There you are" and the kids jumped up from the seats and left with her and that was it.

The next part I remember might be a continuation from that travel on the bus. I was walking with two other people. We were in an urban city. We were going to our separate hotel rooms. I was separated from the others as I walked through hallways and corridors and passageways and then to one and then another elevator. I was trying to find my hotel room but the elevator would never stop on the correct floor.

Eventually I did find the room I was trying to find after wandering around the corridors. But that wasn't a hotel room. The room 905 was a lawyers office.

The part I recall waking from and getting out of bed was of me in a room. I also find myself thinking back to a scene on a bus. Can't recall the order of the sequence of that part. I just keep thinking of a woman I was talking to. Something about her laughing as we talked. Something about the seat next to me and earlier seating arrangements.

But anyway I was in a room with other people. Something about the dream has faded from my mind. But I think I recall the most important parts. One person seemed to arrive in response to other people wanting him to hear what I had just told them. I recall he was a civilian with the Department of the Navy, presumably United States. I was talking about a planet's moon. He told me that moon had been discovered 2000 years ago. I must have thought he was being condescending because of the tone I started using at that point. I forget my precise dialog but I recall a box of matches and the details in my mind were vivid and I recall two times I struck and lighted the matches. The name of the moon I was describing was Hyperion and I had been thinking of that name in the past hour since waking and I planned on looking up that name after posting this note to see what all it refers to. Only after writing these last couple sentences did I remember that is the name of the prison they are being held at in the last weeks episode of "Dark Matter" and are trying to escape from and that presumably will be featured more tonight.










http://www.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP021642630015&s=201607082100&sid=65626&sn=SYFYHDP&st=201607082200&cn=676

excite tv


Dark Matter (New)

676 SYFYHDP: Friday, July 8 10:00 PM [ 10:00 PM Friday 08 July 2016 Pacific Time USA ]

Drama, Science fiction, Action, Adventure, Suspense

Kill Them All

The crew negotiate assassinations, extraditions and political machinations as they plot to escape their imprisonment.

Cast: Marc Bendavid, Melissa O'Neil, Anthony Lemke, Alex Mallari Jr., Jodelle Ferland, Roger Cross, Zoie Palmer, Shaun Sipos, Melanie Liburd Executive Producer(s): Jay Firestone, Joseph Mallozzi, Vanessa Piazza, Paul Mullie

Original Air Date: Jul 08, 2016



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 05:45 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 08 July 2016