Tuesday, July 26, 2016

"The music played, the morning sun streamed in, I turned and I looked at you"




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 1:35 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 03 June 2016 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2016/06/dear-phoebe.html


From 7/19/1989 ( the United Airlines Flight 232 crash ) To 3/31/2005 is 5734 days

5734 = 2867 + 2867

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/8/1973 ( premiere US TV series "Star Trek"::series premiere episode "Beyond the Farthest Star" ) is 2867 days


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 03 June 2016 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 1:35 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 03 June 2016 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2016/06/dear-phoebe.html


http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2005/apr/01/site-cleared-for-riverfront-park-fountain/

The Spokesman-Review


LOCAL NEWS

FRIDAY, APRIL 1, 2005

Site cleared for Riverfront Park fountain

By Mike Prager


The roar of a chain saw filled the air at Riverfront Park on Thursday as workers began clearing the path for construction of a new fountain at the park’s entrance along Spokane Falls Boulevard.

The $1.5 million fountain – designed so that people can walk and play among its many water jets – is one of two large-scale improvements being undertaken on the south side of the park this year.

Workers last month removed the park’s vintage gondola as part of a $2.5 million upgrade of the breathtaking ride above lower Spokane Falls and gorge.

At the fountain site at Spokane Falls Boulevard and Howard Street, a demolition crew Thursday ripped out a small food concession building and cut down two sycamore trees standing in the way of the project.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 03 June 2016 excerpt ends]












https://www.google.com/maps/@45.4539313,18.8850128,3a,75y,44.72h,91.44t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sOzblGPNDmBnTewhyxSG_2w!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Google Maps


Vera, Vukovar-Srijem County










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0770828/quotes

IMDb


Man of Steel (2013)

Quotes


Lois Lane: You let them handcuff you?

Superman: Wouldn't be much of a surrender if I resisted. And if it makes them feel more secure, then... then all the better for it.

Lois Lane: What's the 'S' stand for?



































040916_a_spwl_ (2569).jpg



































040916_a_spwl_ (2604).jpg



































040916_a_spwl_ (2612).jpg



































040916_a_spwl_ (2615).jpg



































040916_a_spwl_ (2824).jpg



































040916_a_spwl_ (2983).jpg



































040916_a_spwl_ (2984).jpg



































040916_a_spwl_ (2985).jpg



































040916_a_spwl_ (2986).jpg



































040916_a_spwl_ (2992).jpg



































040916_a_spwl_ (2993).jpg










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 1:54 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 31 May 2016 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2016/05/remarks-at-cornerstone-laying-ceremony.html


Remarks at the Cornerstone-Laying Ceremony for the Central Intelligence Agency Building, Langley, Virginia



http://www.azlyrics.com/p/pinkfloyd.html

AZ

PINK FLOYD

album: "The Division Bell" (1994)


http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/pinkfloyd/comingbacktolife.html

AZ

PINK FLOYD

"Coming Back To Life"

Where were you when I was burned and broken


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 31 May 2016 excerpt ends]



































040916_a_spwl_ (3635).jpg



































040916_a_spwl_ (3759).jpg










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=transcendence

Springfield! Springfield!


Transcendence (2014)


[ Bree: ] So how do we stop it?

[ Dr. Max Waters: ] You can't. Not all alone. And not now. Wait for it to go too far. Wait for people to wake up.

[ Bree: ] No. We don't have time to wait. We have to move closer.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 04:02 AM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Saturday 28 December 2013 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/12/see-its-this-kind-of-stuff-that-really.html


http://www.cswap.com/1995/Twelve_Monkeys/cap/en/25fps/a/01_54

Twelve Monkeys


1:55:23
- You don't understand.
- No, I don't have to understand.










http://www.e-reading.org.ua/bookreader.php/71007/King_-_The_Mist.html

Stephen King

The Mist


That was old Bill Giosti's theory about the so-called Black Spring: the Arrowhead Project. In the western part of Shaymore, not far from where the town borders on Stoneham, there was a small government preserve surrounded with wire. There were sentries and closedcircuit television cameras and God knew what else. Or so I had heard; I'd never actually seen it, although the Old Shaymore Road runs along the eastern side of the government land for a mile or so.

No one knew for sure where the name Arrowhead Project came from and no one could tell you for one hundred percent sure that that really was the name of the project-if there was a project. Bill Giosti said there was, but when you asked him how and where he came by his information, he got vague. His niece, he said, worked for the Continental Phone Company, and she had heard things. It got like that.

«Atomic things,» Bill said that day, leaning in the Scout's window and blowing a healthy draught of Pabst into my face. «That's what they're fooling around with up there. Shooting atoms into the air and all that.»

«Mr. Giosti, the air's full of atoms,» Billy had said. «That's what Mrs. Neary says. Mrs. Neary says everything's full of atoms.»

Bill Giosti gave my son Bill a long, bloodshot glance that finally deflated him. «These are different atoms, Son.»


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 28 December 2013 excerpt ends]





























transcendence_00h58m02s.jpg










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=transcendence

Springfield! Springfield!


Transcendence (2014)


It's extraordinary.

They'll be scared at first. But once they see what the technology can do... I think that they will embrace it. And I think it will change their lives.










http://www.azlyrics.com/m/modestmouse.html

AZ

MODEST MOUSE

album: "Building Nothing Out Of Something" (1999)



http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/modestmouse/neverendingmathequation.html

AZ

MODEST MOUSE

"Never Ending Math Equation"

I'm the same as I was when I was 6 years old
And oh my God I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
On a plane, I can see the tiny lights below
And oh my God, they look so alone
Do they really feel anything?
Oh my God, [ I ] gotta gotta gotta gotta move on
[ Where do you move where you're moving from ]
Is yourself? [ Is yourself? ]
The universe works on a math equation
that never even ever really even ends in the end
Infinity spirals out creation
We're on the tip of its [ tongues, ] and it is saying
We ain't sure where you stand
You ain't machines and you ain't land
And the plants and the animals, they are linked
And the plants and the animals eat each other

[ I'm the same as I was when I was 6 years old
And oh my God I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
On a plane, I can see the tiny lights below
And oh my God, they look so alone
Do they really feel anything?
Oh my God, I've gotta gotta gotta gotta move on
Where do you move where you're moving from
Is yourself? Is yourself? ]

[ The universe works on a math equation
that never even ever really even ends in the end
Infinity spirals out creation
We're on the tip of its tongue, and it is saying
[ Well, ] We ain't sure where you stand
You ain't machines and you ain't land
And the plants and the animals, they are linked
And the plants and the animals eat each other ]

Oh my God and oh my cat
I told my Dad what I need
Well I know what I have and want
But I don't know what I need
Well, he said he said he said he said
"Where we're going I'm dead."



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 02:26 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 26 July 2016