Tuesday, July 05, 2016

Tremendous similarity.




A telepathic conspiracy.

I woke at some point last Sunday and wondered, as often I do, if my sleeping dreams that day would be prescient of the new broadcast television series episodes I planned to watch that evening.

I thought about those sleeping dream details but those details from Sunday are now long gone from my conscious mind today.

Today, this morning a few hours before sunrise, was the first time I watched this episode.

Last Sunday, when the episode broadcast for the first time here in Pacific Time I was sleeping and decided to wait to catch it later on Comcast On Demand.

I don't recall my sleeping dreams last Sunday but I do recall, as often happens, waking suddenly and getting out of bed and walking past the window and I remember clearly what I saw outside my window.

But today my sleeping dreams were clearly and explicitly prescient of that episode I would watch today for the first time. The occurrence falls in the category I have described before about prescient sleeping dreams about re-broadcast television or also even DVR. I don't have DVR service but the Comcast On Demand service is similar to DVR.

So if after waking earlier this morning and if I had, as I have done here before over the past few years, described the details about those sleeping dreams then any rational person would recognize similar and compelling details relevant to that episode.

So the real point here is that you dullards should be asking yourself why this is happening to me.

Well, I'll tell you why: Your Jesus Christ is returning and He's extremely pissed off at you all.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-last-ship-2014&episode=s03e04

Springfield! Springfield!


The Last Ship

Devil May Care


Relax. He can't see us.










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-last-ship/devil-may-care-3389429/

tv.com


The Last Ship Season 3 Episode 4

Devil May Care

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Jul 03, 2016 on TNT

AIRED: 7/3/16










http://www.tv.com/shows/dark-matter/welcome-to-your-new-home-3390910/

tv.com


Dark Matter Season 2 Episode 1

Welcome to Your New Home

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Jul 01, 2016 on Syfy

AIRED: 7/1/16



http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=dark-matter-2015&episode=s02e01

Springfield! Springfield!


Dark Matter

Welcome to Your New Home


And those earpieces the guards all wear they filter out the frequency, so they're unaffected.

Interesting.

Mm-hmm.










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=40662

The American Presidency Project

Ronald Reagan

XL President of the United States: 1981 - 1989

Remarks at the 25th Anniversary Celebration of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration

October 19, 1983

Administrator Beggs, shuttle astronauts, NASA employees, ladies and gentlemen:

Thank you. I just said here a moment ago that music should have been being played first for all of them.

I had a joke about a sneak preview of "Bedtime for Bonzo," but I— [laughter] —I don't tell it.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 05:58 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 05 July 2016