Sunday, February 28, 2010

Artificial Intelligence: AI (2001)




}}}}} JOURNAL ARCHIVE: July 16, 2006


Seconds after I awoke this morning, I felt compelled to make about a note about something from the 2001 movie "A.I."



Bruce Willis must be my brother.




I wonder if one of those Pegasus rockets exploded near the 10-11 as it was being launched. Could that be represented in that scene from the new Superman movie where he is trying to save that burning airliner?

{{{{{










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0212720/quotes

Memorable quotes for

Artificial Intelligence: AI (2001)


Monica: You won't understand the reasons but I have to leave you here.

David: Is it a game?

Monica: No.

David: When will you come back for me?

Monica: I'm not, David. You'll have to be here by yourself.

David: Alone?

Monica: With Teddy.

David: No. No, no, no! No, Mommy, please! No, no. Please, Mommy.

Monica: They would destroy you, David!

David: I'm sorry I broke myself. I'm so sorry I cut your hair off. I'm sorry I hurt Martin.

Monica: I have to go. I ahve to go! Stop it! I have to go now.

David: Mommy, don't! Mommy if Pinocchio became real and I become a real boy can I come home?

Monica: That's just a story.

David: But a story tells what happen.

Monica: Stories are not real! You're not real! Now, look. Take this, alright? Don't let anyone see how much it is. Look. Don't go that way. Go anywhere but that way or they'll catch you. Don't ever let them catch you! Listen, stay away from Flesh Fairs, away from where there are lots of people. Stay away from all people. Only others like you, only Mecha are safe!

David: Why do you want to leave me? Why? I'm sorry I'm not real. If you let me, I'll be so real for you!

Monica: Let go, David! Let go! I'm sorry I didn't tell you about the world.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0167404/quotes

Memorable quotes for

The Sixth Sense (1999)


Cole Sear: I see dead people.

Malcolm Crowe: In your dreams?

[Cole shakes his head no]

Malcolm Crowe: While you're awake?

[Cole nods]

Malcolm Crowe: Dead people like, in graves? In coffins?

Cole Sear: Walking around like regular people. They don't see each other. They only see what they want to see. They don't know they're dead.

Malcolm Crowe: How often do you see them?

Cole Sear: All the time. They're everywhere.










http://www.snpp.com/episodes/3F06.html

Mother Simpson

Original airdate in N.A.: 19-Nov-95


The front door is now surrounded with flowers and wreaths. Once again the doorbell rings, and Marge answers it.

Marge: A tombstone?!

Patty: It came with the burial plot, but that's not important: the important thing is, Homer's dead.

Selma: We've been saving for this since your wedding day.

Marge: Get out of here, you ghouls!










From 7/21/1979 ( my wife Phoebe and I are married ) to 12/11/1997 ( by authority of my discovery by my physical presence at Jupiter moon Callisto in 1976 I approve this date as the official announcement that the Jupiter moon Callisto has oxygen at its surface ) is: 6718 days

6718 = 3359 + 3359

'33-59' ( my birth date US )



From 11/2/1975 ( I launched from Earth by myself to intercept Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system ) to 12/11/1997 ( by authority of my discovery by my physical presence at Jupiter moon Callisto in 1976 I approve this date as the official announcement that the Jupiter moon Callisto has oxygen at its surface ) is: 8075 days

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 4/12/1981 ( I was the commander aboard the STS-1 Columbia spacecraft as Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan U.S. Navy ) is: 8075 days


http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/1997/12/971211074040.htm

Oxygen Discovered At Callisto's Surface, Sulfur Dioxide Sources At Io

ScienceDaily (Dec. 11, 1997) — New data from a University of Colorado at Boulder instrument on board the Galileo spacecraft now at Jupiter indicates one of its four large moons, Callisto, has oxygen on its surface





http://solarsystem.nasa.gov/planets/profile.cfm?Object=Jup_Callisto

Jupiter: Moons: Callisto

With a diameter of over 4,800 km (2,985 miles), Callisto is the third largest satellite in the solar system and is almost the size of Mercury. Callisto is the outermost of the Galilean satellites, and orbits beyonds Jupiter's main radiation belts.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Callisto_%28moon%29

Callisto (moon)

Callisto is a moon of the planet Jupiter, discovered in 1610 by Galileo Galilei. It is the third-largest moon in the Solar System and the second largest in the Jovian system, after Ganymede. Callisto has about 99% the diameter of the planet Mercury










http://www.cswap.com/1996/Screamers/cap/en/25fps/a/01_43

Screamers


1:43:14
This is Joseph Hendricksson
aboard EEVT 3. Over.

1:43:19
Alliance San Francisco. Over.

1:43:21
On a prelaunch, requesting
emergency clearance for Earth.

1:43:26
Cleared for Earth. Over.










From 11/28/1976 ( I launched from Jupiter moon Callisto for Earth and home ) To 1/26/1996 ( premiere US film "Screamers" ) is 6998 days

6998 = 3499 + 3499

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) To 2/12/1973 ( Operation Homecoming begins and I was the lead C-141A pilot transporting home the American POWs ) is 3499 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0114367/

Screamers (1995)

Release Date: 26 January 1996 (USA)










http://www.cswap.com/1996/Independence_Day/cap/en/2_Parts/a/00_28

Independence Day


:28:44
Ladies and gentlemen,
the President ofthe United States.

:28:48
Good afternoon.

:28:50
My fellow Americans,

:28:52
a historic and unprecedented event
has occurred.

:28:55
The question of whether or not
we're alone in the universe

:28:58
has been answered.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0519749/quotes

Memorable quotes for

"Battlestar Galactica"

Saga of a Star World (1978)


President Adar: How could I have been so completely wrong? I have led the entire human race to ruin!