Sunday, February 14, 2010

Battlestar Galactica (2003)




http://www.tv.com/battlestar-galactica-2003/battlestar-galactica-2003-miniseries--part-1.0/episode/291740/trivia.html

tv.com

Battlestar Galactica (2003)

Battlestar Galactica (2003 Miniseries) - Part 1.0

Air Date

Monday December 8, 2003

Quotes

Number Six: Gaius, I can't die. When this body is destroyed, my memory, my consciousness, will be transmitted to a new one. I'll just wake up somewhere else in an identical body.

Baltar: You mean there's more out there like you?

Number Six: There are twelve models. I'm Number Six.










http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP000191100062&sid=24533&sn=SYFYP&st=201001261500&cn=59

The Twilight Zone (Repeat)

59 SYFYP: Tuesday, January 26 3:00 PM

Science fiction, Fantasy, Suspense

Long Live Walter Jameson

A professor learns his daughter's fiance is immortal.

Cast: Kevin McCarthy, Estelle Winwood, Edgar Stehli, Dody Heath Director(s): Tony Leader Producer(s): Rod Serling

Original Air Date: Mar 18, 1960










http://www.cswap.com/1987/Superman_IV:_The_Quest_for_Peace/cap/en/25fps/a/00_28

Superman IV: The Quest for Peace


:28:16
YOU KNOW SOMETHING?

:28:18
WHAT?

:28:19
YOU DON'T EVEN
KNOW MY NAME.

:28:21
KALEL.

:28:25
YOU REMEMBER,
DON'T YOU?

:28:28
I REMEMBER
EVERYTHING.

:28:29
"NEVER SET ONE OF THEM
ABOVE THE REST.

:28:33
LOVE ALL HUMANITY
INSTEAD."

:28:37
THAT'S NOT FAIR.










http://www.cswap.com/1987/Superman_IV:_The_Quest_for_Peace/cap/en/25fps/a/01_08

Superman IV: The Quest for Peace


1:08:41
ALL THAT REMAINS
OF KRYPTON'S ENERGY

1:08:44
IS YOURS.

1:08:46
AFTER IT IS GONE,

1:08:48
YOU WILL BELONG SOLELY
TO YOUR NEW HOME.

1:08:53
IF OUR DYING PLANET
CAN SAVE YOUR LIFE, MY SON,

1:08:57
WE HAVE NOT DIED
IN VAIN.










http://www.cswap.com/1979/Star_Trek:_The_Motion_Picture/cap/en/25fps/a/01_26

Star Trek: The Motion Picture


1:26:23
Will.

1:26:35
- What happened to her?
- Captain.

1:26:37
This probe may be our key
to the aliens.

1:26:40
- Probe? Ilia?
- Exactly.

1:26:43
It is a programmed mechanism,
Commander.

1:26:45
Its body duplicates our navigator
in precise detail.

1:26:49
Suppose that,
beneath its programming...

1:26:51
the real Ilia's memory patterns
are duplicated with equal precision.

1:26:55
- They had a pattern to follow.
- Indeed.

1:26:57
They may have followed it
too precisely.

1:27:00
Ilia's memory...

1:27:02
her feelings of loyalty,
obedience, friendship...

1:27:06
might all be there.










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/cake/shortskirtlongjacket.html

CAKE LYRICS

"Short Skirt / Long Jacket"

I want a girl with a mind like a diamond
I want a girl who knows what's best
I want a girl with shoes that cut
And eyes that burn like cigarettes

I want a girl with the right allocations
Who's fast and thorough
And sharp as a tack
She's playing with her jewelry
She's putting up her hair
She's touring the facility
And picking up slack

I want a girl with a short skirt and a lonnnng jacket......

I want a girl who gets up early
I want a girl who stays up late
I want a girl with uninterrupted prosperity
Who used a machette to cut through red tape
With fingernails that shine like justice
And a voice that is dark like tinted glass

She is fast and thorough
And sharp as a tack
She's touring the facility
And picking up slack

I want a girl with a short skirt and a lonnnnng.... lonnng jacket

I want a girl with a smooth liquidation
I want a girl with good dividends
And at the city bank we will meet accidentally
We'll start to talk when she borrows my pen

She wants a car with a cupholder arm rest
She wants a car that will get her there
She's changing her name from Kitty to Karen
She's trading her MG for a white Chrysler La Baron

I want a girl with a short skirt and a lonnnnggggggggg jacket










http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/doctor

doctor


a licensed medical practitioner

One duly licensed to practice medicine; a member of the medical profession; a physician.










http://www.bluetreenyc.com/index.php?route=ret|product&prod_id=1130&cat_id=106

Moon Necklace [ Blue Tree ]

I'd Like to Give You the Moon and Then Some... Did you ever want to give someone the gift that money cannot buy? Now you can! Phoebe Cates and designer Pablo Valencia bring this idea to life with this Blue Tree exclusive jewelry line. All pieces are silver unless otherwise indicated. (NOTE: Due to high demand, pieces are occasionally out-of-stock. Customers will be notified if a piece is out-of-stock upon purchase, but these items generally only take a few days to replace.)










http://www.cswap.com/2002/Star_Trek:_Nemesis/cap/en/25fps/a/00_18

Star Trek: Nemesis


:18:01
You know, All things considered, Data,
I think you have nicer eyes.

:18:09
Our eyes are identical, Doctor.

:18:13
- So what have we got, Geordi?
- Well...

:18:16
...his mechanics are Like Data's,
with less positronic development.

:18:20
The neural pathways aren't as
sophisticated. I'd say he's a prototype.

:18:25
Something Dr Soong created
prior to Data.

:18:29
- Do you have a name, sir?
- I am...B-4.

:18:35
B-4? Dr Soong's penchant
for whimsical names has no end.

:18:41
How did you come to be
where we found you?

:18:45
- I do not know.
- Do you remember anything of your Life?










}}}}} JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Sat, May 20, 2006 1:38:07 PM

Subject: Re: Journal May 20, 2006


Something is there, something. It is like a shadow. Or something you glimpse in the corner of your eye. It is familar unfamilarity that appears then disappears.


Kerry Burgess wrote:
In that movie Mission To Mars, there is that part where the second team arrive on Mars. The guy that survived for months there alone has lost it to some degree. The woman who lost her husband explains that extended periods of low-gravity can have that effect on the brain. As I write this, I almost feel like something is figuratively tugging at my mind. Anyway, if low-grav does have that effect, there needs to be a mechanism to help someone keep anchored in reality. Either by training them mentally or through artificial means of mind control. This adds weight to my hunch that I have some kind of device implanted in the back of my head. And it probably means it receives FM signals, although it could be any frequency, but FM would make more sense. Although it could be satellite too, really anything is possible without knowing the details. Although the possibilities are limited, I mean, this isn't Star Trek.

{{{{{










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0133093/quotes

Memorable quotes for

The Matrix (1999)


Agent Smith: The great Morpheus. We meet at last.

Morpheus: And you are?

Agent Smith: A Smith. Agent Smith.

Morpheus: You all look the same to me.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097576/

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (1989)

Release Date: 24 May 1989 (USA)

Plot Outline: When Dr. Henry Jones Sr. suddenly goes missing while pursuing the Holy Grail, eminent archaeologist Indiana Jones must follow in his father's footsteps and stop the Nazis.

Harrison Ford ... Indiana Jones
Sean Connery ... Professor Henry Jones










http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0097576/quotes

Memorable quotes for

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (1989)


Professor Henry Jones: [Examining the broken vase] Late 14th Ming Dynasty. Oh it breaks the heart.

Indiana Jones: And the head. You hit me dad.

Professor Henry Jones: I'll never forgive myself.

Indiana Jones: Don't worry I'm all right.

Professor Henry Jones: Thank God... it's fake. See you can tell with the cross sections.










http://www.cswap.com/1979/Star_Trek:_The_Motion_Picture/cap/en/25fps/a/01_23

Star Trek: The Motion Picture


1:23:44
Jim.

1:23:45
This is a mechanism.

1:23:47
A probe, Captain.

1:23:51
No doubt
a sensor-transceiver combination...

1:23:53
recording everything we say and do.

1:23:57
Where is Lieutenant Ilia?

1:23:59
That unit no longer functions.

1:24:01
I've been given its form...

1:24:03
to more readily communicate
with the carbon-based units...

1:24:06
infesting Enterprise.










http://www.cswap.com/1990/Gremlins_2:_The_New_Batch/cap/en/25fps/a/00_40

Gremlins 2: The New Batch


:40:07
- They've eaten after midnight.
- Come on.

:40:12
Sorry I brought the wrong one home.










2008 film "The Day the Earth Stood Still" DVD movie:

01:01:12


Klaatu: I need to get back to the city.

Dr. Helen Benson: Not until you tell me what's going on.

Jacob Benson: Did you do that?

Klaatu: Yes.

Dr. Helen Benson: Jacob, get in the car.

Jacob Benson: He's one of them.










}}}}} JOURNAL ARCHIVE:----- Original Message ----

From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2006 6:25:22 PM

Subject: Re: Star Trek: TNG: First Contact, Nov. 22, 1996


Today I have been wondering if anything I remember about the past is real. Do I have a different past? Am I really who I think I am? The stuff I imagine happening to me sometimes, did that stuff really happen? I wonder if these movies and tv shows have actually been sort of inoculations, to keep me from questioning my reality. I do question reality sometimes, but it wasn't until I saw that Matrix movie a while back, did I really start to wonder about reality. But it didn't seem to matter, I wasn't overly concerned that I may be living that kind of false reality. I still don't think I am living such an extreme unreality as in the Matrix, but I wonder if there is a divergence point in my life, a shadow, a distorted period. Or have I been living a life like in the movie Soldier, or maybe like in Blade Runner, where Rachael, and I assume Harrison Ford's character, have false memories of their life. Am I Harrison Ford's character in this reality? A replicant searching for replicants?

{{{{{










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083658/quotes

Memorable quotes for

Blade Runner (1982)


[last lines]

Deckard: Gaff had been there, and let her live. Four years, he figured. He was wrong. Tyrell had told me Rachael was special. No termination date. I didn't know how long we had together... Who does?










http://www.cswap.com/1985/Back_to_the_Future/cap/en/4_Parts/a/00_49

Back to the Future


:49:48
It works!

:49:51
It works!

:49:54
I finally invent something that works!

:49:57
You bet your ass it works.










2008 film "The Day the Earth Stood Still" DVD movie:

00:59:20


Jacob Benson: I don't like him. He's weird, and - why are we driving him around anyway?

Dr. Helen Benson: Um... it's complicated.










}}}}} JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Fri, May 19, 2006 10:02:20 AM

Subject: Re: Star Trek: TNG: Time's Arrow, June 15, 1992


Kerry Burgess wrote:
I've started thinking about the similarities between my father and step-brother and Picards brother and nephew. And there's the image of movie poster from Generations that I just saw: two captains, one destiny. There's the "major" that shows up, I hear people stressing something about "marine air." What does it mean? I'm getting this weird sense that I have a wife and maybe even kid(s) somewhere, which troubles me somewhat. If that is true I hope my memory clicks into place somewhere along the line and I don't have to see them as strangers. It feels weird.

{{{{{