Sunday, February 28, 2010

M-O-O-N that spells 'parade'




http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP001039120003&sid=24533&sn=SYFYP&st=201002282100&cn=59

excite

Stephen King's The Stand (Repeat)

59 SYFYP: Sunday, February 28 9:00 PM

Drama

Mother Abigail's (Ruby Dee) flock goes to Colorado; lovers Stu and Fran (Gary Sinise, Molly Ringwald) alienate Harold (Corin Nemec); Nadine (Laura San Giacomo) infiltrates Abigail's group; Cullen (Bill Fagerbakke) infiltrates Flagg's.

Cast: Gary Sinise, Molly Ringwald, Laura San Giacomo, Jamey Sheridan, Ossie Davis, Ruby Dee, Rob Lowe, Bill Fagerbakke, Miguel Ferrer, Matt Frewer, Corin Nemic, Adam Storke, Ray Walston Executive Producer(s): Stephen King, Richard P. Rubinstein

Original Air Date: May 11, 1994










2006 film "Superman Returns" DVD movie:

00:49:17


Lois Lane: 312 Riverside Drive, please










http://www.online-literature.com/bible/Revelation/

Literature Network>The Holy Bible>Revelation

Revelation

Revelations


2:1 Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write; These things saith he that holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks; 2:2 I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars: 2:3 And hast borne, and hast patience, and for my name's sake hast laboured, and hast not fainted.

2:4 Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love.

2:5 Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.










http://www.cswap.com/1998/Dark_City/cap/en/25fps/a/00_26

Dark City


:26:03
-How is he?
-The same.

:26:06
Walenski? It's me, Frank.

:26:15
Come in, Frank.

:26:19
Close the door.

:26:28
I've been looking through
some of your old reports.

:26:31
It's an interesting case.

:26:34
Kind that make a man's career.

:26:39
-Or break it.
-Yeah. I was on that case.

:26:42
And then what?
What happened then, Eddie?

:26:46
Nothing happened, Frank.

:26:48
I've just been spending time
in the subway,

:26:50
riding in circles.

:26:52
Thinking in circles.
There's no way out.

:26:58
I've been over this entire city.

:27:04
You're scaring your wife
to death, Eddie.

:27:06
She's not my wife.

:27:09
I don't know who she is
or who any of us are.










http://www.cswap.com/1998/Dark_City/cap/en/25fps/a/00_59

Dark City


1:00:09
I don't think the sun
even exists in this place.

1:00:14
'Cause I've been up for hours
and hours, and night never ends.

1:00:19
-That's crazy.
-You're damn right it's crazy.

1:00:21
But listen to me, Bumstead.
It's not just me.

1:00:24
It's all of us. They're doing
something to all of us.

1:00:27
Shut up.
I've heard enough.

1:00:29
-Please listen--
-Shut up!

1:00:42
There has to be an explanation.

1:00:51
Explain this.

1:01:13
I'm so sorry.

1:01:16
I never meant to hurt you.
I don't know why I did.

1:01:19
I wish I could take it back.

1:01:21
You didn't do it.

1:01:23
This affair of yours,

1:01:25
whatever you think you've done,
you didn't do it.

1:01:28
I don't believe it happened.

1:01:29
-What do you mean?
-This will sound crazy.

1:01:33
What if we never knew
each other before now?

1:01:36
What if the first time we met
was last night in our apartment?

1:01:42
And everything you remember,

1:01:45
and everything I'm supposed to
remember never really happened.

1:01:48
Someone just wants us
to think it did.

1:01:51
But how can that be true?

1:01:53
I so vividly remember
meeting you.

1:01:57
I remember falling in love
with you.

1:02:01
-I remember losing you.
-Time's up.

1:02:05
No, wait, please.
Just one more minute.

1:02:16
I love you, John.

1:02:21
You can't fake something
like that.

1:02:25
No, you can't.










http://www.cswap.com/1989/The_Abyss/cap/en/25fps/a/02_02

The Abyss


2:02:34
Bud, you don't have to do this.

2:02:37
Somebody's gotta do it.

2:02:40
It doesn't have to be you.

2:02:42
Who then?










http://www.tv.com/stephen-kings-the-stand/the-betrayal/episode/1178983/trivia.html

tv.com

Stephen King's The Stand

Season 1, Episode 3

The Betrayal

Air Date

Wednesday May 11, 1994

Quotes

Glen Bateman: The plague took the people, but it couldn't take the gadgets, could it? No, they're all still out there. Everything from electric can openers to cobalt bombs, just waiting for someone to come along and pick 'em up. And the scavenger hunt... starts today.










}}}}} JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Thursday, September 15, 2005

I had that dream again about the house I bought in South Carolina back in the early '90s. I loved that place, it was quiet and relaxing. That house is always the central element in dreams I have sometime. There are usually variations to the situation, but the house is always there. And there is usually another element to the dream. In the dream, I discover that I still own the house and I can go back there any time I want, even at the very moment I realize it is still there. It is a great feeling to know I can sleep there that very night if I want to.



In this dream last night though, there is something about my nieces. One of them has bought the house and will live there now. This is one of ten houses that one of ten nieces is getting. Not sure what that means, I only have two nieces. So anyway, I have two cars parked outside. One is that Mazda RX-7, and just like re-discovering the house in the prior dreams, this car is suddenly mine again and I am very happy to see it. I faced a dilemma though about how to get two cars back to my place, whereever that was. There is a lot of food in one car and I am transferring it from one to the RX-7. It was dark. Then I found myself at what seemed to be my own place in the country, the grass was very high. Never seen this place before, but there seems to be something slightly familiar about it. Next image I remember is my Jeep blocking the entrace of my driveway. But the postman has driven around it and is delivering the mail. He has a lot to deliver. At one point, he walks up to the house, or the garage, but I do not talk with him. Before this, I had been walking around the property and there are a lot of other buildings with purposes I don't know but they have a lot of objects, tools and such, cluttered around. I am standing on the porch about to go in and a woman throws open a hatch on the porch and starts climbing up from under the porch. She is carrying a fishing tackle box and something else I don't recognize. She is a scientist or something. She is on some kind of expedition

{{{{{










http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/tool

tool


anything used as a means of accomplishing a task or purpose: Education is a tool for success.

Something regarded as necessary to the carrying out of one's occupation or profession: Words are the tools of our trade.