Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Independence Day (1996)




http://www.cswap.com/1996/Independence_Day/cap/en/2_Parts/a/01_02

Independence Day


1:02:18
They got another one. And two more.
They're dropping like flies.

1:02:21
- We're losing it.
- Get 'em outta there.

1:02:24
Squadron leaders, retreat to fallback position.
Abort mission right away!

1:02:33
We'll have to make a run for this one!
Let's get low and fast!

1:02:36
I gotcha, Big Daddy! Let's get 'em!

1:02:41
Watch the deck!










[ Microsoft-Corbis the International Terrorist Organization against the United States federal government & George Herbert Walker Bush the Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union and International Terrorist against the United States federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government with all Microsoft-Corbis & George Herbert Walker Bush staff partners employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous political and criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


From 1/4/1969 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series episode "Adam-12"::"Log 81 - The Long Walk" ) To 5/9/1985 ( I was the pilot of United States Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet that is attacked by hostile Soviet Union air forces and my US Navy RIO crewman is killed by enemy fire from Soviet Union forces and as instigated by the severely treasonous organization Microsoft & Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush and with all Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush & Microsoft employees of any capacity and association as criminal accomplices to severe treason against the US federal government ) is 5969 days

From 5/9/1985 ( I was the pilot of United States Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet that is attacked by hostile Soviet Union air forces and my US Navy RIO crewman is killed by enemy fire from Soviet Union forces and as instigated by the severely treasonous organization Microsoft & Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush and with all Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush & Microsoft employees of any capacity and association as criminal accomplices to severe treason against the US federal government ) To 9/11/2001 ( New York City and Headquarters of the US Department of Defense "The Pentagon" attacked by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush with massive fatalities and destruction ) is 5969 days



From 10/14/1947 ( Chuck Yeager becomes first aircraft pilot to travel faster than speed of sound ) To 5/9/1985 ( I was the pilot of United States Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet that is attacked by hostile Soviet Union air forces and my US Navy RIO crewman is killed by enemy fire from Soviet Union forces and as instigated by the severely treasonous organization Microsoft & Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush and with all Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush & Microsoft employees of any capacity and association as criminal accomplices to severe treason against the US federal government ) is 13722 days

13722 = 6861 + 6861

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 4/28/1982 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Mad Max 2: The Road Warrior" ) is 6861 days



From 6/17/1967 ( first hydrogen bomb explosion by Communist China ) To 5/9/1985 ( I was the pilot of United States Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet that is attacked by hostile Soviet Union air forces and my US Navy RIO crewman is killed by enemy fire from Soviet Union forces and as instigated by the severely treasonous organization Microsoft & Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush and with all Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush & Microsoft employees of any capacity and association as criminal accomplices to severe treason against the US federal government ) is 6536 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 6/7/1981 ( my 3rd US Navy Medal of Honor hijacked from me and Osirak destroyed by Israeli Air Force ) is: 6536 days



From 6/6/1942 ( the final air attacks of the World War 2 Battle of Midway and US Navy Task Force 16 breaks off contact with opposing enemy forces ) To 11/22/1963 ( US President John Fitzgerald Kennedy killed by sniper fire in Dallas Texas ) is 7839 days

From 11/22/1963 ( US President John Fitzgerald Kennedy killed by sniper fire in Dallas Texas ) To 5/9/1985 ( I was the pilot of United States Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet that is attacked by hostile Soviet Union air forces and my US Navy RIO crewman is killed by enemy fire from Soviet Union forces and as instigated by the severely treasonous organization Microsoft & Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush and with all Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush & Microsoft employees of any capacity and association as criminal accomplices to severe treason against the US federal government ) is 7839 days



From 4/13/1972 ( date hijacked from me:my 2nd United States Navy Medal of Honor ) To 5/9/1985 ( I was the pilot of United States Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet that is attacked by hostile Soviet Union air forces and my US Navy RIO crewman is killed by enemy fire from Soviet Union forces and as instigated by the severely treasonous organization Microsoft & Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush and with all Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush & Microsoft employees of any capacity and association as criminal accomplices to severe treason against the US federal government ) is 4774 days

4774 = 2387 + 2387

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 9/15/1965 ( premiere US TV series "Lost in Space"::series premiere episode "The Reluctant Stowaway" & premiere US TV series "I Spy"::series premiere episode "So Long, Patrick Henry" ) is 2387 days



From 6/19/1968 ( date hijacked from me:my 1st United States Navy Medal of Honor and I am US military fighter jet ace during Vietnam War ) To 5/9/1985 ( I was the pilot of United States Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet that is attacked by hostile Soviet Union air forces and my US Navy RIO crewman is killed by enemy fire from Soviet Union forces and as instigated by the severely treasonous organization Microsoft & Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush and with all Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush & Microsoft employees of any capacity and association as criminal accomplices to severe treason against the US federal government ) is 6168 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 1/21/1976 ( date hijacked from me:my first landing on planet Mars and my documented and lawful exclusive claim to the territory of planet Mars ) is 6168 days



From 6/19/1968 ( date hijacked from me:my 1st United States Navy Medal of Honor and I am US military fighter jet ace during Vietnam War ) To 11/28/1976 ( date hijacked from me:I launched from the Jupiter moon Callisto for Earth ) is 3084 days

From 11/28/1976 ( date hijacked from me:I launched from the Jupiter moon Callisto for Earth ) To 5/9/1985 ( I was the pilot of United States Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet that is attacked by hostile Soviet Union air forces and my US Navy RIO crewman is killed by enemy fire from Soviet Union forces and as instigated by the severely treasonous organization Microsoft & Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush and with all Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush & Microsoft employees of any capacity and association as criminal accomplices to severe treason against the US federal government ) is 3084 days



From 8/15/1939 ( premiere US film "The Wizard of Oz" Hollywood California ) To 5/9/1985 ( I was the pilot of United States Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet that is attacked by hostile Soviet Union air forces and my US Navy RIO crewman is killed by enemy fire from Soviet Union forces and as instigated by the severely treasonous organization Microsoft & Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush and with all Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush & Microsoft employees of any capacity and association as criminal accomplices to severe treason against the US federal government ) is 16704 days

16704 = 8352 + 8352

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 1/13/1982 ( Air Florida Flight 90 crash during blizzard into ice-covered Potomac River in Washington DC ) is 8352 days



From 8/15/1939 ( premiere US film "The Wizard of Oz" Hollywood California ) To 5/9/1985 ( I was the pilot of United States Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet that is attacked by hostile Soviet Union air forces and my US Navy RIO crewman is killed by enemy fire from Soviet Union forces and as instigated by the severely treasonous organization Microsoft & Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush and with all Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush & Microsoft employees of any capacity and association as criminal accomplices to severe treason against the US federal government ) is 16704 days

16704 = 8352 + 8352

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 1/13/1982 ( date hijacked from me:rescue of Air Florida Flight 90 crash survivors from ice-covered Potomac River in Washington DC by means of the US Park Police Eagle 1 - Bell 206L LongRanger variant of the Bell 206 JetRanger helicopter ) is 8352 days



From 10/28/1950 ( premiere US TV series "The Jack Benny Program" ) To 5/9/1985 ( I was the pilot of United States Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet that is attacked by hostile Soviet Union air forces and my US Navy RIO crewman is killed by enemy fire from Soviet Union forces and as instigated by the severely treasonous organization Microsoft & Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush and with all Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush & Microsoft employees of any capacity and association as criminal accomplices to severe treason against the US federal government ) is 12612 days

12612 = 6306 + 6306

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 6/7/1976 ( date hijacked from me:my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me ) is 6306 days



From 4/6/1951 ( premiere US film "The Thing From Another World" ) To 5/9/1985 ( I was the pilot of United States Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet that is attacked by hostile Soviet Union air forces and my US Navy RIO crewman is killed by enemy fire from Soviet Union forces and as instigated by the severely treasonous organization Microsoft & Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush and with all Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush & Microsoft employees of any capacity and association as criminal accomplices to severe treason against the US federal government ) is 12452 days

12452 = 6226 + 6226

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 8/1/1980 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "The Final Countdown" features central figure US Navy Commander "Richard T. Owens" as USS Nimitz CVN 68 Commander Air Group and US Navy F-14 Tomcat pilot and time traveler ) is 6226 days



From 2/20/1966 ( Chester William Nimitz - United States Navy Fleet Admiral - deceased ) To 5/9/1985 ( I was the pilot of United States Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet that is attacked by hostile Soviet Union air forces and my US Navy RIO crewman is killed by enemy fire from Soviet Union forces and as instigated by the severely treasonous organization Microsoft & Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush and with all Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush & Microsoft employees of any capacity and association as criminal accomplices to severe treason against the US federal government ) is 7018 days

7018 = 3509 + 3509

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 10/11/1968 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 7 spacecraft astronaut entering orbit of planet Earth ) is 3509 days



From 5/28/1971 ( Audie Murphy - United States Army Medal of Honor - deceased - airplane crash ) To 5/9/1985 ( I was the pilot of United States Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet that is attacked by hostile Soviet Union air forces and my US Navy RIO crewman is killed by enemy fire from Soviet Union forces and as instigated by the severely treasonous organization Microsoft & Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush and with all Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush & Microsoft employees of any capacity and association as criminal accomplices to severe treason against the US federal government ) is 5095 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 2/12/1973 ( date hijacked from me:Operation Homecoming begins and I was the lead C-141A pilot transporting home the American POWs in the so-called "Hanoi Taxi" ) is 5095 days



From 10/14/1972 ( date hijacked from me:United States Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet aircraft publicly displayed and I was first United States Navy F-14 Tomcat Commander Air Group and I was original primary Grumman F-14 Tomcat test pilot ) To 5/9/1985 ( I was the pilot of United States Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet that is attacked by hostile Soviet Union air forces and my US Navy RIO crewman is killed by enemy fire from Soviet Union forces and as instigated by the severely treasonous organization Microsoft & Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush and with all Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush & Microsoft employees of any capacity and association as criminal accomplices to severe treason against the US federal government ) is 4590 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 2/8/1976 ( premiere US film "Taxi Driver" ) is 4590 days



From 10/18/1974 ( premiere US film "Airport 1975" ) To 5/9/1985 ( I was the pilot of United States Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet that is attacked by hostile Soviet Union air forces and my US Navy RIO crewman is killed by enemy fire from Soviet Union forces and as instigated by the severely treasonous organization Microsoft & Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush and with all Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush & Microsoft employees of any capacity and association as criminal accomplices to severe treason against the US federal government ) is 3856 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 9/23/1969 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "Marcus Welby, M.D." features central figures "Dr. Marcus Welby" and "Dr. Steven Kiley" ) is 3856 days



From 10/3/1976 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "Quincy M.E." features central figure "Dr. R. Quincy, M.E." as forensic coroner ) To 1/20/1981 ( date hijacked from me:my maternal grandfather Ronald Wilson Reagan in office as 40th President of the United States of America and my direct and immediate superior as Commander-in-Chief of United States Armed Forces ) is 1570 days

From 1/20/1981 ( date hijacked from me:my maternal grandfather Ronald Wilson Reagan in office as 40th President of the United States of America and my direct and immediate superior as Commander-in-Chief of United States Armed Forces ) To 5/9/1985 ( I was the pilot of United States Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet that is attacked by hostile Soviet Union air forces and my US Navy RIO crewman is killed by enemy fire from Soviet Union forces and as instigated by the severely treasonous organization Microsoft & Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush and with all Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush & Microsoft employees of any capacity and association as criminal accomplices to severe treason against the US federal government ) is 1570 days



From 1/15/1972 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "Emergency!" ) To 5/9/1985 ( I was the pilot of United States Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet that is attacked by hostile Soviet Union air forces and my US Navy RIO crewman is killed by enemy fire from Soviet Union forces and as instigated by the severely treasonous organization Microsoft & Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush and with all Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush & Microsoft employees of any capacity and association as criminal accomplices to severe treason against the US federal government ) is 159 months 3 weeks 3 days

'1-59-33' ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US )



From 6/7/1973 ( date hijacked from me:premiere United Kingdom TV series "Warship"::series premiere episode "Hot Pursuit" ) To 5/9/1985 ( I was the pilot of United States Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet that is attacked by hostile Soviet Union air forces and my US Navy RIO crewman is killed by enemy fire from Soviet Union forces and as instigated by the severely treasonous organization Microsoft & Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush and with all Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush & Microsoft employees of any capacity and association as criminal accomplices to severe treason against the US federal government ) is 4354 days

4354 = 2177 + 2177

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) to 2/17/1965 ( date hijacked from me:I am active duty United States Navy SEAL ) is: 2177 days



From 10/16/1964 ( first atomic bomb explosion by Communist People's Republic of China ) To 5/9/1985 ( I was the pilot of United States Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet that is attacked by hostile Soviet Union air forces and my US Navy RIO crewman is killed by enemy fire from Soviet Union forces and as instigated by the severely treasonous organization Microsoft & Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush and with all Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush & Microsoft employees of any capacity and association as criminal accomplices to severe treason against the US federal government ) is 7510 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 9/24/1979 ( date hijacked from me:Eagles "The Long Run" ) is 7510 days



From 6/4/1982 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan" ) To 11/21/1983 ( date hijacked from me:Duran Duran "Seven and the Ragged Tiger" including "New Moon On Monday" ) is 535 days

From 11/21/1983 ( date hijacked from me:Duran Duran "Seven and the Ragged Tiger" including "New Moon On Monday" ) To 5/9/1985 ( I was the pilot of United States Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet that is attacked by hostile Soviet Union air forces and my US Navy RIO crewman is killed by enemy fire from Soviet Union forces and as instigated by the severely treasonous organization Microsoft & Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush and with all Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush & Microsoft employees of any capacity and association as criminal accomplices to severe treason against the US federal government ) is 535 days



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tupolev_Tu-22M

Tupolev Tu-22M

Maiden flight 30 August 1969

Introduction 1972

The Tupolev Tu-22M (NATO reporting name "Backfire") is a supersonic, swing-wing, long-range strategic and maritime strike bomber developed by the Soviet Union.

The first major production version, entering production 1972, was the Tu-22M2 ('Backfire-B'), with longer wings and an extensively redesigned, area ruled fuselage (raising the crew complement to four), twin NK-22 engines with F-4 Phantom II-style intakes, and new undercarriage carrying the landing gear in the wing glove rather than in large pods. These were most commonly armed with long-range cruise missiles/anti-ship missiles, typically one or two AS-4 'Kitchen' anti-shipping missiles.



http://www.defenseimagery.mil/assetDetails.action?guid=fcb90e4a93926be9f015cc5e7a015e078a67ae50

DD-ST-85-06579

An artist's concept of a Soviet MiG-29 Fulcrum all-weather, fighter-interceptor aircraft with AA-10 missiles (foreground) and a TU-22M Backfire-B bomber aircraft in-flight.

Photographer's Name: Unknown

Date Shot: 5/1/1985

Date Posted:

Location: UNKNOWN










From 6/10/1921 ( date hijacked from me:my paternal grandfather HRH Prince Philip Duke of Edinburgh husband of my paternal grandmother Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II ) To 8/18/2000 ( Terrorist against the United States federal government that is Newt Gingrich & International Terrorist Organization against the United States federal government that is Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 28924 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 10/7/1998 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "Seven Days" features central figure NSA special agent and time-traveling chrononaut "Frank Parker" ) is 14462 days



From 5/29/1917 ( John Fitzgerald Kennedy - 35th President of the United States ) To 8/18/2000 ( Terrorist against the United States federal government that is Newt Gingrich & International Terrorist Organization against the United States federal government that is Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 30397 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 10/12/2000 ( USS Cole DDG 67 warship seriously damaged and United States Navy sailors killed by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush because I was the first Commanding Officer of USS Cole DDG 67 ) is 15198 days



From 11/10/1932 ( Roy Scheider ) To 8/18/2000 ( Terrorist against the United States federal government that is Newt Gingrich & International Terrorist Organization against the United States federal government that is Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 24753 days

24753 = 12376 + 12377

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 1/20/1993 ( Bill Clinton in office as 42nd President of the United States and my direct and immediate superior as Commander-in-Chief of United States Armed Forces ) is 12376 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 1/20/1993 ( Bill Clinton in office as 42nd President of the United States and my direct and immediate superior as Commander-in-Chief of United States Armed Forces ) is 12377 days



From 10/28/1994 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Stargate" ) To 8/18/2000 ( Terrorist against the United States federal government that is Newt Gingrich & International Terrorist Organization against the United States federal government that is Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 2121 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 12/22/1964 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Goldfinger" ) is 2121 days



From 6/19/1968 ( date hijacked from me:my 1st United States Navy Medal of Honor and I am US military fighter jet ace during Vietnam War ) To 8/18/2000 ( Terrorist against the United States federal government that is Newt Gingrich & International Terrorist Organization against the United States federal government that is Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 11748 days

11748 = 5874 + 5874

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 8/15/1979 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Apocalypse Now" ) is 5874 days



From 6/7/1976 ( date hijacked from me:my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me ) To 8/18/2000 ( Terrorist against the United States federal government that is Newt Gingrich & International Terrorist Organization against the United States federal government that is Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 8838 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 9/26/1987 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "Star Trek: The Next Generation"::series premiere episode "Encounter at Farpoint" ) is 8838 days



From 11/15/1966 ( date hijacked from me:Gemini 12 spacecraft splashdown and I was Gemini 12 astronaut returning from orbit of planet Earth ) To 8/18/2000 ( Terrorist against the United States federal government that is Newt Gingrich & International Terrorist Organization against the United States federal government that is Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 12330 days

12330 = 6165 + 6165

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 1/19/1976 ( date hijacked from me:United States congressional joint resolution Public Law 94-479 General of the Armies of the United States applies to me personally and professionally as Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan US Navy ) is 6165 days



From 11/11/1966 ( date hijacked from me:I was Gemini 12 spacecraft astronaut entering orbit of planet Earth ) to 8/18/2000 ( Terrorist against the United States federal government that is Newt Gingrich & International Terrorist Organization against the United States federal government that is Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is: 12334 days

12334 = 6167 + 6167

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 1/21/1976 ( date hijacked from me:my first landing on planet Mars and my documented and lawful exclusive claim to the territory of planet Mars ) is: 6167 days



From 5/21/1969 ( date hijacked from me:I am Princeton University Medical Doctor degree graduate ) To 8/18/2000 ( Terrorist against the United States federal government that is Newt Gingrich & International Terrorist Organization against the United States federal government that is Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 11412 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 6/1/1990 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Total Recall" ) is 11412 days



From 2/20/1968 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV pilot episode "Columbo"::"Prescription: Murder" features central figure Los Angeles Police Department homicide detective Lieutenant "Columbo" ) To 8/18/2000 ( Terrorist against the United States federal government that is Newt Gingrich & International Terrorist Organization against the United States federal government that is Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 11868 days

11868 = 5934 + 5934

'59-34' ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK )



From 5/12/1986 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Top Gun" ) To 6/30/1993 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "The Firm" ) is 2606 days

From 6/30/1993 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "The Firm" ) To 8/18/2000 ( Terrorist against the United States federal government that is Newt Gingrich & International Terrorist Organization against the United States federal government that is Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 2606 days



From 1/13/1982 ( Air Florida Flight 90 crash during blizzard into ice-covered Potomac River in Washington DC ) To 8/18/2000 ( Terrorist against the United States federal government that is Newt Gingrich & International Terrorist Organization against the United States federal government that is Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 6792 days

6792 = 3396 + 3396

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 6/19/1968 ( date hijacked from me:my 1st United States Navy Medal of Honor and I am US military fighter jet ace during Vietnam War ) is: 3396 days



From 1/13/1982 ( date hijacked from me:rescue of Air Florida Flight 90 crash survivors from ice-covered Potomac River in Washington DC by means of the US Park Police Eagle 1 - Bell 206L LongRanger variant of the Bell 206 JetRanger helicopter ) To 8/18/2000 ( Terrorist against the United States federal government that is Newt Gingrich & International Terrorist Organization against the United States federal government that is Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 6792 days

6792 = 3396 + 3396

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 6/19/1968 ( date hijacked from me:my 1st United States Navy Medal of Honor and I am US military fighter jet ace during Vietnam War ) is: 3396 days



From 7/22/1955 ( date hijacked from me:actor Willem Dafoe starring role as United States Navy A-6 Intruder bombardier navigator and United States Navy Lt. Commander "Virgil 'Tiger' Cole" in 1991 film "Flight of the Intruder" ) To 8/18/2000 ( Terrorist against the United States federal government that is Newt Gingrich & International Terrorist Organization against the United States federal government that is Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 16464 days

16464 = 8232 + 8232

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 1/28/1986 ( US space shuttle Challenger explodes after liftoff killing all US astronauts onboard Challenger spacecraft due to continuing Microsoft-IBM-Intel-George Bush-Communist-NASA terrorism sabotage ) is 8232 days



From 5/5/1961 ( Alan Shepard United States Navy becomes the first United States astronaut in space ) To 8/18/2000 ( Terrorist against the United States federal government that is Newt Gingrich & International Terrorist Organization against the United States federal government that is Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 14350 days

14350 = 7175 + 7175

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 10/25/1978 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Halloween" ) is 7175 days



From 10/25/1978 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Halloween" ) To 8/18/2000 ( Terrorist against the United States federal government that is Newt Gingrich & International Terrorist Organization against the United States federal government that is Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 7968 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 5/9/1985 ( I was the pilot of United States Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet that is attacked by hostile Soviet Union air forces and my US Navy RIO flight officer crewman is killed by enemy fire from Soviet Union forces and as instigated by the severely treasonous organization Microsoft & Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union that is George Herbert Walker Bush ) is 7968 days



From 7/20/1969 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 11 Eagle astronaut landing on Earth's moon ) To 8/18/2000 ( Terrorist against the United States federal government that is Newt Gingrich & International Terrorist Organization against the United States federal government that is Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 11352 days

11352 = 5676 + 5676

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 9/17/1974 ( date hijacked from me:United States Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet aircraft enters active service in United States Navy fleet and I was original primary Grumman F-14 Tomcat test pilot ) is 5676 days



From 8/18/2000 ( Terrorist against the United States federal government that is Newt Gingrich & International Terrorist Organization against the United States federal government that is Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) To 2/1/2003 ( US space shuttle Columbia destroyed during landing killing all US and foreign national astronauts aboard Columbia spacecraft and as a continuing act of terrorism sabotage by Microsoft-Corbis-NASA-George Bush because I was the first commander of the first United States space shuttle Columbia OV 102 ) is 897 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 12/29/1965 ( John Newton ) is 897 days



From 8/18/2000 ( Terrorist against the United States federal government that is Newt Gingrich & International Terrorist Organization against the United States federal government that is Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) To 2/1/2003 ( US space shuttle Columbia destroyed during landing killing all US and foreign national astronauts aboard Columbia spacecraft and as a continuing act of terrorism sabotage by Microsoft-Corbis-NASA-George Bush because I was the first commander of the first United States space shuttle Columbia OV 102 ) is 897 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 12/29/1965 ( premiere US TV series episode "Lost in Space"::"Return from Outer Space" ) is 897 days



From 8/18/2000 ( Terrorist against the United States federal government that is Newt Gingrich & International Terrorist Organization against the United States federal government that is Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) To 2/1/2003 ( US space shuttle Columbia destroyed during landing killing all US and foreign national astronauts aboard Columbia spacecraft and as a continuing act of terrorism sabotage by Microsoft-Corbis-NASA-George Bush because I was the first commander of the first United States space shuttle Columbia OV 102 ) is 897 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 12/29/1965 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series episode "The Beverly Hillbillies"::"The Common Cold" ) is 897 days



From 8/18/2000 ( Terrorist against the United States federal government that is Newt Gingrich & International Terrorist Organization against the United States federal government that is Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) To 2/1/2003 ( US space shuttle Columbia destroyed during landing killing all US and foreign national astronauts aboard Columbia spacecraft and as a continuing act of terrorism sabotage by Microsoft-Corbis-NASA-George Bush because I was the first commander of the first United States space shuttle Columbia OV 102 ) is 897 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 8/16/1961 ( premiere US film "Capture That Capsule" ) is 897 days



From 3/5/1998 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS - Racketeering Organization NASA announcement about Clementine space probe discovery of water source on Earth's moon ) To 8/18/2000 ( Terrorist against the United States federal government that is Newt Gingrich & International Terrorist Organization against the United States federal government that is Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 897 days

From 8/18/2000 ( Terrorist against the United States federal government that is Newt Gingrich & International Terrorist Organization against the United States federal government that is Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) To 2/1/2003 ( US space shuttle Columbia destroyed during landing killing all US and foreign national astronauts aboard Columbia spacecraft and as a continuing act of terrorism sabotage by Microsoft-Corbis-NASA-George Bush because I was the first commander of the first United States space shuttle Columbia OV 102 ) is 897 days



From 3/5/1998 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS - RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS - Racketeering Organization NASA announcement about scheduling first woman astronaut to command NASA space shuttle flight ) To 8/18/2000 ( Terrorist against the United States federal government that is Newt Gingrich & International Terrorist Organization against the United States federal government that is Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 897 days

From 8/18/2000 ( Terrorist against the United States federal government that is Newt Gingrich & International Terrorist Organization against the United States federal government that is Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) To 2/1/2003 ( US space shuttle Columbia destroyed during landing killing all US and foreign national astronauts aboard Columbia spacecraft and as a continuing act of terrorism sabotage by Microsoft-Corbis-NASA-George Bush because I was the first commander of the first United States space shuttle Columbia OV 102 ) is 897 days



From 6/27/1994 ( I am the only survivor and the pilot of a plane crash that experienced several fatalities on that aircraft after the external mounted rocket-launched space satellite exploded under that aircraft due to continuing Microsoft-Corbis-NASA terrorism sabotage ) To 8/18/2000 ( Terrorist against the United States federal government that is Newt Gingrich & International Terrorist Organization against the United States federal government that is Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 2244 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 4/25/1965 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series episode "My Favorite Martian"::"Uncle Martin's Bedtime Story" ) is 2244 days



From 6/27/1994 ( I am the only survivor and the pilot of a plane crash that experienced several fatalities on that aircraft after the external mounted rocket-launched space satellite exploded under that aircraft due to continuing Microsoft-Corbis-NASA terrorism sabotage ) To 8/18/2000 ( Terrorist against the United States federal government that is Newt Gingrich & International Terrorist Organization against the United States federal government that is Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 2244 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 4/24/1965 ( premiere US TV series episode "Gilligan's Island"::"Forget Me Not" ) is 2244 days



From 6/27/1994 ( I am the only survivor and the pilot of a plane crash that experienced several fatalities on that aircraft after the external mounted rocket-launched space satellite exploded under that aircraft due to continuing Microsoft-Corbis-NASA terrorism sabotage ) To 8/18/2000 ( Terrorist against the United States federal government that is Newt Gingrich & International Terrorist Organization against the United States federal government that is Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 2244 days

2244 = 1122 + 1122

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 8/11/1966 ( despite apologizing for earlier comments John Lennon maintains The Beatles are more popular than Jesus ) is 1122 days



From 4/5/1990 ( date hijacked from me:first flight Orbital Sciences Pegasus space satellite rocket launch vehicle and I was NASA B-52B Stratofortress pilot for the first flight of Orbital Sciences Pegasus rocket ) To 8/18/2000 ( Terrorist against the United States federal government that is Newt Gingrich & International Terrorist Organization against the United States federal government that is Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 3788 days

3788 = 1894 + 1894

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 9/21/1968 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "Adam-12"::series premiere episode "Log 1: The Impossible Mission" ) is 1894 days


http://www.nytimes.com/2000/08/20/us/national-news-briefs-gingrich-is-married-in-alexandria-ceremony.html

National News Briefs; Gingrich Is Married In Alexandria Ceremony

Published: Sunday, August 20, 2000

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich and Callista Bisek, a former aide, were married in a private ceremony in a hotel courtyard.

About 150 friends and relatives attended the ceremony Friday night under a tent at a hotel in this Washington suburb.

It was the third marriage for Mr. Gingrich, 57, and the first for Ms. Bisek, 34. Mr. Gingrich was divorced from his second wife, Marianne Gingrich, in December 1999 after 18 years of marriage. He divorced his first wife, Jackie Gingrich, his high school math teacher, after 19 years.



http://us.imdb.com/name/nm1096881/bio

Biography for

Newt Gingrich

Date of Birth

17 June 1943

Spouse

Callista Bisek (18 August 2000 - present)










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_war

Civil war

A civil war is a war in which parties within the same culture, society or nationality fight against each other for the control of political power.

Some civil wars are categorized as revolutions when major societal restructuring is a possible outcome of the conflict. An insurgency, whether successful or not, is likely to be classified as a civil war by some historians if, and only if, organized armies fight conventional battles. Other historians state the criterion for a civil war is that there must be prolonged violence between organized factions or defined regions of a country (conventionally fought or not).[citation needed]


The unsuccessful insurgency of the 1860s by southern U.S. states against the federal government backed by Northern states, which also featured organized armies fighting battles, came to be known as the American Civil War. While hostilities were still ongoing, most Confederates preferred to call the conflict the Second American Revolution or something very similar. In the United States, and in American-dominated sources, this war is the default "Civil War," with other civil wars noted or inferred from context.


[ Newt Gingrich the Terrorist against the United States federal government & Microsoft-Corbis the International Terrorist Organization against the United States federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government with all Microsoft-Corbis & Newt Gingrich staff partners employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/pinkfloyd/thedogsofwar.html

PINK FLOYD LYRICS

"The Dogs Of War"


Dogs of war and men of hate
With no cause, we don't discriminate
Discovery is to be disowned
Our currency is flesh and bone
Hell opened up and put on sale
Gather 'round and haggle
For hard cash, we will lie and deceive
Even our masters don't know the web we weave
One world, it's a battleground
One world, and we will smash it down
One world ... One world
Invisible transfers, long distance calls,
Hollow laughter in marble halls
Steps have been taken, a silent uproar
Has unleashed the dogs of war
You can't stop what has begun
Signed, sealed, they deliver oblivion
We all have a dark side, to say the least
And dealing in death is the nature of the beast
One world, it's a battleground
One world, and we will smash it down
One world ... One world
The dogs of war won't negotiate
The dogs of war don't capitulate,
They will take and you will give,
And you must die so that they may live
You can knock at any door,
But wherever you go, you know they've been there before
Well winners can lose and things can get strained
But whatever you change, you know the dogs remain.
One world, it's a battleground
One world, and we will smash it down
One world ... One world










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0970416/quotes

Memorable quotes for

The Day the Earth Stood Still (2008)


Regina Jackson: Why have you come to our planet?

Klaatu: Your planet?