Friday, February 26, 2010

Revealed.




http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Revelation

Book of Revelation

The Book of the Revelation of John, usually referred to simply as Revelation or the Book of Revelation, is the last book of the New Testament. It is also called the Apocalypse of John. Apocalypse, from the Greek, is a synonym for "Revelation", but also from it comes the name for the type of literature; an "apocalypse" is a work of apocalyptic literature.


1.Introduction

1.John identifies himself, his addressees, and the divine source of his visions. (1:1-8)


2.Messages to the Seven Asian Churches

1.Description of the "Son of Man" as John sees him in his vision. (1:9-20)

2.Ephesus: "I know your works, your labor, your patience, and that you cannot bear those who are evil." (2:1-7)

3.Smyrna: "I know your works, tribulation, and poverty – but you are rich." (2:8-11)

4.Pergamos: "I know your works, and where you live, where Satan's throne is." (2:12-17)

5.Thyatira: "I know your works, love, service, faith, and your patience." (2:18-29)

6.Sardis: "I know your works, that you have a name that your are alive, but you are dead." (3:1-6)

7.Philadelphia: "I know your works. I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it." (3:7-13)

8.Laodicea: "I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot... Because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spew you out of my mouth." (3:14-22)


3.The Throne of God

1.John comes before the throne of God. (4:1-3)

2.John sees twenty-four elders and four "living creatures" praising God. (4:4-11)

3.Only the "Lamb" is found worthy to take the judgment scroll from God and break the seals. (5:1-7)

4.The creatures in heaven give praise. (5:8-14)


4.The Lamb Breaks the Seals

1.First Seal: One who is both a king and a conqueror rides forth on a white horse. (6:1-2)

2.Second Seal: A rider on a red horse brings war. (6:3-4)

3.Third Seal: A rider on a black horse brings famine. (6:5-6)

4.Fourth Seal: A rider on a pale horse brings death. (6:7-8)

5.Fifth Seal: The martyrs in heaven cry out for vengeance. (6:9-11)

6.Sixth Seal: There are earthquakes and natural disasters. (6:12-17)

1.144,000 of "all the tribes of Israel" are "sealed." (7:1-8)

2.A great multitude is saved from the Tribulation. (7:9-17)

7.Seventh Seal: The breaking of the seventh seal begins another series: the seven trumpets. (8:1-5)


5.The Angels Sound the Trumpets

1.First Trumpet: Hail and fire destroy a third of the trees and grass. (8:6-7)










}}}}} JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/17/08 4:35 PM
This reminds me of a very clear dream I awoke from somewhere between 3:40 AM and 3:45 AM a while back. I remember the dream clearly and there was a lot of detail to it but this part stands out because I had just slammed down the hood of that red 1967 Ford pickup and I was running into the house nearby that I do not recognize from any past experience.


I remember getting to the door and the rain started just as I was opening the door. It was some kind of rain and snow mix but that isn't quite it. It was snow that was falling as rain and I could hear it hitting the ground. Or hitting the asphalt. I am not certain why but there seemed to be asphalt in front of that house and I could hear the rain-snow-slush hitting the asphalt just as I entered the house.

{{{{{





}}}}} JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/17/08 4:44 PM
I pondered over that dream for a while because I wondered about that broken telephone. I wondered why the broken electrical leads were so clear to me in that dream. I cannot remember what happened to the telephone but it was an old style, or so it seemed because of details I cannot remember, although I am not certain it was a rotary dial, but I remember something about how I was talking on it to someone named Tom and I think it fell off the wall or perhaps a table and it broke into several pieces. I was looking down at it on the floor and I noted the two electrical leads that were exposed and I wondered why I noted that in the dream. The phone still seemed to work though and I could hear the other person talking but I don't think the conversation was of any real consequence.

At some point, I looked outside the window of the house and along with other observations during what seemed to be the end of the dream, I saw green grass on a small rise of the ground of the yard.

{{{{{










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117731/quotes

Memorable quotes for

Star Trek: First Contact (1996)


Cmdr. William Riker: Captain, why we are we out here chasing comets?

Captain Jean-Luc Picard: Let's just say Starfleet has every confidence in the Enterprise and her crew - they're just not sure about her Captain. They believe that a man who was once captured and assimilated by the Borg should not be put in a situation where he would face them again. To do so would introduce "an unstable element to a critical situation."

Cmdr. William Riker: That's ridiculous. Your experience with the Borg makes you the perfect man to lead this fight.

Captain Jean-Luc Picard: Admiral Hayes disagrees.










}}}}} JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/07/09 10:02 AM
The room I was in resembled my memory of the spare bedroom I had in that apartment


But yet, the flashes of light reflecting off the wall are consistent

{{{{{





}}}}} JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/19/09 12:10 PM
Spooky. At least it is to me, I guess. I looked through a window a few days ago and I thought to myself that it reminded me, in terms of the layout of the ground, of that dream I wrote about. I wrote of how I saw a very bright flash on the wall of my apartment through the window which was followed by another very bright light. I looked through the window and I could see a small hill directly outside my window that had green grass on it

{{{{{





}}}}} JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Thursday, September 15, 2005


Then I found myself at what seemed to be my own place in the country, the grass was very high. Never seen this place before, but there seems to be something slightly familiar about it.

{{{{{










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth_sheltering

Earth sheltering

Earth sheltering is the architectural practice of using earth against building walls for external thermal mass, to reduce heat loss, and to easily maintain a steady indoor air temperature. Earth sheltering is popular in modern times among advocates of passive solar and sustainable architecture, but has been around for nearly as long as humans have been constructing their own shelter.










}}}}} JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/26/08 6:47 AM

A series of scenes in the dream just now about football. The notion of Princeton University was strongly present in those series of scenes where I seemed to be on a football team but I think something is askew to all that, in that my soccer team is mixed in to those scenes and I was confusing it with my actual participation on an American football team at U.S. Naval Academy. I did see a scene about a football kicker during an American football game. There was a lot of detail I can still visualize but I do not feel all that compelled to describe the scenes. In the next series of scenes though, I seemed to be walking through an open field and there is a paved road running off to my left and there is open field as far as I can see to the other side of it and I guess to my right side although most of the dream seems to visualize over to what was initially my left-side of visualization. Just after that visualization started, and I note that it seems to be chronologically after the series of football scenes, I saw the Four Horsemen of The Apocalypse in that field on the other side of the paved road and to my minor annoyance, they started charging in my direction and I can visualize that lead Horsemen, but I am left with the vague sense that the Four of them were actually cows that had turned to charge at me. I did some fancy maneuvering and got them going in circles because I could maneuver better than they could but at some point I realized that I was not going to be able to keep that tactic up for very long. As I visualize that scene again now that I am awake, they seemed to have surrounded me. In the next scene though I seemed to have broke away from the Four Bovine of The Apocalypse and I was running flat out across the field at a 45 degree angle ahead of my original line-of-sight and direction of travel and I am vaguely aware of something ahead of me but I cannot visualize it well enough or remember it well enough to describe. I can remember that I turned around as I was running and threw something back at the lead Cow of The Apocalypse and I struck it squarely on the head and it dropped dead right there on the spot. At that point, I seemed to look back at a bale of hay in the middle of the field, which was the only one in sight, and I thought to myself that I should have stayed near that bale of hay because it was a piece of that bale that I killed the lead Cow of The Apocalypse. But I was still running in that same direction and I cannot really visualize the other Cows of The Apocalypse althought I guess they were back there somewhere in the dust the first Cow kicked up in a field that did not seem that dusty. The detail become very vague at the point where the dreams ends and I vaguely aware of something about how I could get help in fighting off those other three Cows of The Apocalypse if I said I "believed" and so I did say I believed and then I saw something that I can only describe now vaguely and one of those wagonwheeled-transports, that I think had names such as Conestoga, come traveling by me out in the direction of the other Cows and the wagon seemed to be covered in fire. I think I had stopped running at that point and there are other details about the surroundings that I can still visualize but not well enough to describe and I am left to ponder where I was. As I was writing all this, I remembered there was another series of scenes before the series of scenes about American football and I am left only with the sense of being compelled to remember those scenes and while I can visualize certain details, such as being in a supermarket, I cannot remember enough detail to articulate. I am not certain if those first scenes are connected to the next scenes about the football.

{{{{{










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Horsemen_of_the_Apocalypse

Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse

The "Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse" is a term used to describe a concept from the New Testament of the Christian Bible, in chapter six of the Book of Revelation. Although scholars disagree as to what exactly each horseman represents, the four horsemen are often referred to as Pestilence, War, Famine, and Death. They are part of an apocalyptic vision in which God summons and empowers them to wreak divine havoc on the world. Each is revealed, individually, when the first four of seven seals are broken/opened in Revelation.










}}}}} JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/13/08 3:15 PM
I had a dream similar to this one just before I woke up earlier. I can still visualize both of them and the only real similarity was that I found myself falling off a bridge towards the water below and that part about the roll, which reminds me of the space shuttle launching.

In the dream earlier, I seemed to have started by climbing onto a bridge, which I don't recognize, that later began to disintegrate for some reason that was not apparent in the dream. There are other details before that scene that I do not now remember. Then I was falling feet first to the water and I noted how green was the water. I had a tremendous amount of time to think as I was very high above the water and I was timing my breathing so that I would take a large breath just before I hit the water, in hopes of making it back up to the surface. I was also thinking of how I was going to pull my legs up to my chest after I went below the surface in hopes of slowing my descent through the water and so that I could return faster to the surface. I was also thinking of how I would point my feet down to the water so that the impact would not break my feet and ankles. In the dream I saw myself just about to impact the water surface and I can visualize to some extent the details about the water surface, which meant I was very close to it. I might also remember that scene because I was dreading hitting the water. The next part I remember is that I found myself on the bottom of the river and there was a lot of sediment around me and then I was trying to swim back up to the surface. I found myself thinking that the exertion of trying to swim was causing me to use more oxygen and I was not certain I was going to make it. I had no idea how far below the surface I was but I have been thinking since I woke up that I was probably more than 100 feet below the surface. I could see light above me, and it had been bright daylight when I was falling from the bridge, but the water around me was still dark as I was looking up towards the lighter section of water.

The notion I have pondered over the most since waking up is that the dream might actually be some kind of representation about the comet I diverted in 1976. The detail about finding myself on the river bed with the sediment around me actual represents that the comet would have blasted through the atmosphere in a matter of seconds and then hit the ocean floor, which would have then blasted all that material into the Earth's atmosphere and produced a blanket covering the Earth.

{{{{{










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhagavad_Gita

Bhagavad Gita

The Bhagavad Gita ("Song of The Blessed Lord"), also more simply known as Gita, is a sacred Hindu scripture, considered among the most important texts in the history of literature and philosophy.


J. Robert Oppenheimer, American physicist and director of the Manhattan Project, learned Sanskrit in 1933 and read the Bhagavad Gita in the original, citing it later as one of the most influential books to shape his philosophy of life. Upon witnessing the world's first nuclear test in 1945, he later claimed to have thought of the quotation "Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds", verse 32 from Chapter 11 of the Bhagavad Gita.










http://www.cswap.com/1984/Gremlins

Gremlins


:33:50
I always thought everyone was happy
during the holidays, no matter what.

:33:54
Most people are, but some aren't.

:33:57
While everybody else opens up presents,
they're opening up their wrists.

:34:02
Cheery thought.

:34:03
It's true. The suicide rate's
always the highest around the holidays.

:34:08
Now I'm depressed.

:34:11
Do you ever get depressed on Christmas?

:34:14
I don't celebrate Christmas.

:34:16
Are you Hindu or something?

:34:17
No, I just don't like to.

:34:20
What's not to like?
I mean, it's a lot of fun.

:34:23
God!

:34:25
Say you hate Thanksgiving,
and nobody cares.





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083658/quotes

Memorable quotes for

Blade Runner (1982)


Deckard: She's a replicant, isn't she?

Tyrell: I'm impressed. How many questions does it usually take to spot them?

Deckard: I don't get it, Tyrell.

Tyrell: How many questions?

Deckard: Twenty, thirty, cross-referenced.

Tyrell: It took more than a hundred for Rachael, didn't it?

Deckard: She doesn't know.

Tyrell: She's beginning to suspect, I think.










}}}}} JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Thu, April 6, 2006 2:45:44 PM

Subject: Re: Imaginary friend

I was disappointed I got only an hour of my imaginary girlfriend this morning. The previous 3 days of 4 hours was spoiling me.

Damn I am one bored loser homeless guy.

I literally almost expect someone to stab me in the back with a knife when someone walks behind me on the street. I don't know why that has started bothering me. I feel like my thought processes are still pretty normal, but I do think about a lot of stuff, got nothing else to do.

{{{{{





}}}}} JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Mon, June 12, 2006 1:23:57 PM

Subject: Re: Journal June 12, 2006

Kerry Burgess wrote:

Early this morning, I suffered through about the first half-hour of Fast Times At Ridgemont High until I got bored and changed it.

{{{{{





From 7/21/1987 ( formal wedding ceremony for my wife Phoebe and me ) to 4/16/1996 ( Modest Mouse "This Is a Long Drive for Someone with Nothing to Think About" ) is: 3192 days

3192 = 1596 + 1596

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) is: 1596 days



From 12/24/1968 ( I was Apollo 8 spacecraft astronaut in orbit of Earth's moon ) to 4/16/1996 ( Modest Mouse "This Is a Long Drive for Someone with Nothing to Think About" ) is: 9975 days

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 6/25/1986 ( U.S. President Ronald Reagan : Proclamation 5506—National Homelessness Awareness Week 1986 ) is: 9975 days

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/This_Is_a_Long_Drive_for_Someone_with_Nothing_to_Think_About

This Is a Long Drive for Someone with Nothing to Think About

Studio album by Modest Mouse

Released April 16, 1996

Track listing

16. "Space Travel Is Boring"





http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/modestmouse/spacetravelisboring.html

MODEST MOUSE LYRICS

"Space Travel Is Boring"

Won herself a pass to some far off moon
It was second class but what's to lose
And looking out her window she could more than assume
That you can't see air or time
She's the only rocketeer in the whole damn place
They gave her a mirror so she could talk to a face
She still got plenty lonely but that's just the case
With time, time, time
Started hearing voices sometime in June
She knew she could go crazy but didn't think that soon
Now she doesn't feel lonely but she'd just as soon
Try, try, try try
Man shot to the moon
I read a paperback and want to come home soon
I'm shot to the moon
Been there a half an hour, I want to come home soon





http://www.online-literature.com/bible/Revelation/

Literature Network>The Holy Bible>Revelation

Revelation

Revelations


7:13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they? 7:14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

7:15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.

7:16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.

7:17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

8:1 And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.










http://www.cswap.com/1990/Gremlins_2:_The_New_Batch/cap/en/25fps/a/00_35

Gremlins 2: The New Batch


:35:48
What happened to you?

:35:50
How was your meeting?

:35:52
It was fine. Where's Gizmo?

:35:55
- He's in the kitchen.
- Great. Did you feed him?

:35:59
- Sort of.










http://www.cswap.com/1991/Flight_of_the_Intruder/cap/en/2_Parts/b/00_21

Flight of the Intruder


:21:14
I want you out of my squadron.

:21:17
You'll be transferred out
at my convenience.

:21:24
Wait a minute!

:21:26
Good men die,

:21:27
and all we care about is
following the rules, huh?

:21:32
What are you looking for,
Grafton?

:21:35
Revenge?

:21:37
Now, this is not
the place for it.

:21:40
You're going to shake
your fist at God

:21:41
and say, "Give me revenge"?

:21:44
Well, He ain't listening.

:21:46
You know what's
going on back home.

:21:50
Bombs, riots, people spitting
on soldiers in airports.

:21:56
The whole country is
tearing itself apart.

:21:59
Is there anything in this
pissant war worth that?

:22:03
Christ, all we really got
is each other.

:22:14
I want you to think
about that

:22:17
while we're out there










http://www.cswap.com/1988/The_Seventh_Sign/cap/en/25fps/a/01_04

The Seventh Sign


1:04:10
Abby?

1:04:18
Why is this happening?

1:04:21
God`s grace is empty.

1:04:23
There`s nothing I can do.

1:04:26
The signs have begun.
As each passes, the end grows closer.

1:04:32
Then why are you here?

1:04:34
I`m its deliverer. I`m its witness.










}}}}} JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/26/08 6:47 AM


I saw the Four Horsemen of The Apocalypse in that field on the other side of the paved road and to my minor annoyance, they started charging in my direction and I can visualize that lead Horsemen, but I am left with the vague sense that the Four of them were actually cows that had turned to charge at me. I did some fancy maneuvering and got them going in circles because I could maneuver better than they could but at some point I realized that I was not going to be able to keep that tactic up for very long. As I visualize that scene again now that I am awake, they seemed to have surrounded me. In the next scene though I seemed to have broke away from the Four Bovine of The Apocalypse and I was running flat out across the field at a 45 degree angle ahead of my original line-of-sight and direction of travel and I am vaguely aware of something ahead of me but I cannot visualize it well enough or remember it well enough to describe. I can remember that I turned around as I was running and threw something back at the lead Cow of The Apocalypse and I struck it squarely on the head and it dropped dead right there on the spot.

{{{{{










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0519749/quotes

Memorable quotes for

"Battlestar Galactica"

Saga of a Star World (1978)


President Adar: How could I have been so completely wrong? I have led the entire human race to ruin!