Sunday, February 21, 2010

An act of nature, and we'll never fully understand it.




http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=MV001803090000&sid=58623&sn=SYFYHD&st=201002211800&cn=676

Children of Men (2006)

676 SYFYHD: Sunday, February 21 6:00 PM

2006, R, ****, 01:49, Color, English, United States,

When infertility threatens mankind with extinction, a disillusioned bureaucrat (Clive Owen) becomes the unlikely champion in the fight for the survival of Earth's population.

Cast: Clive Owen, Julianne Moore, Michael Caine, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Charlie Hunnam, Danny Huston, Claire-Hope Ashitey, Peter Mullan, Pam Ferris, Maria McErlane, Michael Haughey, Paul Sharma, Philippa Urquhart, Oana Pellea, Ed Westwick Director(s): Alfonso Cuarýn Producer(s): Marc Abraham, Eric Newman, Hilary Shor, Iain Smith Executive Producer(s): Thomas A. Bliss, Armyan Bernstein





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0206634/releaseinfo

Release dates for

Children of Men (2006)

Country Date

Italy 3 September 2006 (Venice Film Festival) (premiere)

USA 25 December 2006 (limited)










}}}}} JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Wed, May 10, 2006 2:45:01 PM

Subject: Re: Finally


the worst time is seeing the plane flying over and waiting..........


Kerry Burgess wrote:
It'll take damn near a century to get this unscrewed right.


Kerry Burgess wrote:

{{{{{










}}}}} JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/22/2006 5:11 PM


I remember I was walking very slowly. It was hard to walk and I was limping. I have thought several times before that if I do start wearing the uniform again, I should use a cane until I get my leg back in better shape. Then I was in a parking garage and I had to cross a street into a parking lot, I guess to find my car.

{{{{{