Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Mall




1984 film "Night of the Comet" DVD movie:

00:55:28


Willy: Attention shoppers. I trust you've got credit cards to pay for all that stuff.


00:56:12

Willy: What's the matter? Lost something? Check with lost and found on the second floor.

Regina: Didn't find this one.

Willy: You dirty rat. Get her, boys!


00:58:08

Samantha: Well, I think it's time to take the high ground.

Regina: Listen, you guys, we're expecting some friends here any minute. Look, you just split now, okay, and we'll tell them not to hurt you.


00:58:31:

Regina: No imagination.










2008 film "The Day the Earth Stood Still" DVD movie:

01:22:33


Jacob Benson: It doesn't work.

Klaatu: Go ahead.

Jacob Benson: [telephone] It's me. Are you okay? I'm fine. He's right here. She wants to talk to you.

Klaatu: [telephone] Yes. I need to get back to the city. Yes.

Jacob Benson: Tell her I know where we can meet her.










http://www.snpp.com/episodes/3F06.html

Mother Simpson

Original airdate in N.A.: 19-Nov-95


Grandma: You awful, awful man! Get out of my son's grave.

Homer: I hate to rain on your parade, Lady, but this is _my_ grave -- hey, wait a minute. Mom?

Grandma: Homer?

[they look at each other]

Homer: I thought you were dead!

Grandma: I thought _you_ were dead!










http://www.cswap.com/1981/Raiders_of_the_Lost_Ark/cap/en/2_Parts/a/00_43

Raiders of the Lost Ark


:43:17
Jones, do you realize what the Ark is?

:43:21
It's a transmitter. It's a radio for speaking to God.

:43:25
And it's within my reach.

:43:29
You want to talk to God?

:43:32
Let's go see him together.
I've got nothing better to do!










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0314979/quotes

Memorable quotes for

Battlestar Galactica (2003) (TV)


Number Six: What are you doing?

Baltar: Phoning my attorney.

Number Six: That won't be necessary.

Baltar: Nah, he'll know what to do. He'll sort this out. He's the best in the business.

Number Six: It won't be necessary










}}}}} JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/17/08 4:44 PM
I pondered over that dream for a while because I wondered about that broken telephone. I wondered why the broken electrical leads were so clear to me in that dream. I cannot remember what happened to the telephone but it was an old style, or so it seemed because of details I cannot remember, although I am not certain it was a rotary dial, but I remember something about how I was talking on it to someone named Tom and I think it fell off the wall or perhaps a table and it broke into several pieces. I was looking down at it on the floor and I noted the two electrical leads that were exposed and I wondered why I noted that in the dream. The phone still seemed to work though and I could hear the other person talking but I don't think the conversation was of any real consequence.

At some point, I looked outside the window of the house and along with other observations during what seemed to be the end of the dream, I saw green grass on a small rise of the ground of the yard.

{{{{{





}}}}} JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Sat, May 20, 2006 1:38:07 PM

Subject: Re: Journal May 20, 2006


Something is there, something. It is like a shadow. Or something you glimpse in the corner of your eye. It is familar unfamilarity that appears then disappears.


Kerry Burgess wrote:
In that movie Mission To Mars, there is that part where the second team arrive on Mars. The guy that survived for months there alone has lost it to some degree. The woman who lost her husband explains that extended periods of low-gravity can have that effect on the brain. As I write this, I almost feel like something is figuratively tugging at my mind. Anyway, if low-grav does have that effect, there needs to be a mechanism to help someone keep anchored in reality. Either by training them mentally or through artificial means of mind control. This adds weight to my hunch that I have some kind of device implanted in the back of my head. And it probably means it receives FM signals, although it could be any frequency, but FM would make more sense. Although it could be satellite too, really anything is possible without knowing the details. Although the possibilities are limited, I mean, this isn't Star Trek.

{{{{{










http://www.cswap.com/1996/Star_Trek:_First_Contact/cap/en/25fps/a/00_10

Star Trek: First Contact


:10:04
They've destroyed the admiral's ship.

:10:07
- What is the status of the Borg cube?
- The outer hull has been damaged.

:10:12
I am reading fluctuations
in their power grid.

:10:24
Number One,
open a channel to the fleet.

:10:29
This is Capt Picard.
I'm taking command of the fleet.

:10:33
Plot in the following coordinates.
Fire on my command.

:10:38
- Is that a vital system?
- Trust me, Data.

:10:43
The fleet has responded, sir,
they're standing by.

:10:50
Fire.

:11:26
- Mr Hawk, pursuit course. Engage.
- Aye, sir.

:11:35
- What?

- I can hear them.










http://www.cswap.com/1981/Raiders_of_the_Lost_Ark/cap/en/2_Parts/a/00_20

Raiders of the Lost Ark


:20:04
The Ark of the Covenant.

:20:06
Nothing else has come close.

:20:09
That thing represents everything we got
into archaeology for in the first place.

:20:16
You know, five years ago
I would have gone after it myself.

:20:19
I'm really rather envious.

:20:21
I've got to locate Abner.

:20:23
I think I know where to start.

:20:29
Will she still be with him?

:20:31
Possibly.

:20:33
Marion is the least of your worries
right now, believe me Indy.

:20:37
What do you mean?

:20:39
Well, I mean, for nearly three thousand years,
man has been searching for the lost Ark.

:20:46
That's not something to be taken lightly.

:20:49
No one knows its secrets.

:20:53
It's like nothing you've ever gone after before.

:20:57
Oh, Marcus, what are you trying to do,
Scare me? You sound like my mother.

:21:01
We've known each other for a long time -

:21:02
I don't believe in magic,
a lot of superstitious hocus-pocus.

:21:06
I'm going after a find of
incredible historical significance.

:21:09
You're talking about the boogie-man.

:21:11
Besides, you know what a cautious fellow I am.










}}}}} JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Thursday, September 15, 2005

I had that dream again about the house I bought in South Carolina back in the early '90s. I loved that place, it was quiet and relaxing. That house is always the central element in dreams I have sometime. There are usually variations to the situation, but the house is always there. And there is usually another element to the dream. In the dream, I discover that I still own the house and I can go back there any time I want, even at the very moment I realize it is still there. It is a great feeling to know I can sleep there that very night if I want to.



In this dream last night though, there is something about my nieces. One of them has bought the house and will live there now. This is one of ten houses that one of ten nieces is getting. Not sure what that means, I only have two nieces. So anyway, I have two cars parked outside. One is that Mazda RX-7, and just like re-discovering the house in the prior dreams, this car is suddenly mine again and I am very happy to see it. I faced a dilemma though about how to get two cars back to my place, whereever that was. There is a lot of food in one car and I am transferring it from one to the RX-7. It was dark. Then I found myself at what seemed to be my own place in the country, the grass was very high. Never seen this place before, but there seems to be something slightly familiar about it. Next image I remember is my Jeep blocking the entrace of my driveway. But the postman has driven around it and is delivering the mail. He has a lot to deliver. At one point, he walks up to the house, or the garage, but I do not talk with him. Before this, I had been walking around the property and there are a lot of other buildings with purposes I don't know but they have a lot of objects, tools and such, cluttered around. I am standing on the porch about to go in and a woman throws open a hatch on the porch and starts climbing up from under the porch. She is carrying a fishing tackle box and something else I don't recognize. She is a scientist or something. She is on some kind of expedition

{{{{{










http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/tool

tool


anything used as a means of accomplishing a task or purpose: Education is a tool for success.

Something regarded as necessary to the carrying out of one's occupation or profession: Words are the tools of our trade.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grimoire

Grimoire

A grimoire is a textbook of magic. Such books typically include instructions on how to create magical objects like talismans and amulets, how to perform magical spells, charms and divination and also how to summon or invoke supernatural entities such as angels, spirits, and demons. In many cases the books themselves are also believed to be imbued with magical powers, though in many cultures other sacred texts that are not grimoires, such as the Bible and Qur'an, have also been believed to intrinsically have magical properties; in this manner whilst all books on magic could be thought of as grimoires, not all magical books could.

Whilst the term grimoire is originally European, and many Europeans throughout history, particularly ceremonial magicians and cunning folk, have made use of grimoires, the historian Owen Davies noted that similar such books can be found all across the world, ranging from Jamaica to Sumatra, and he also noted that the first such grimoires could be found not in Europe but in the Ancient Near East.

It is most commonly believed that the term grimoire originated from the Old French word grammaire, which had initially been used to refer to all books written in Latin. By the 18th century, the term had gained its now commonly used usage in France, and had begun to be used to refer purely to books of magic, which Owen Davies presumed was because "many of them continued to circulate in Latin manuscripts." However, the term grimoire also later developed into a figure of speech indicating something that was hard or even impossible to understand amongst the French. It was only in the 19th century, with the increasing interest in occultism amongst the British following the publication of Francis Barrett's The Magus (1801), that the term entered the English language in reference to books of magic.










}}}}} JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2006 11:04:15 AM

Subject: Re: Journal May 21, 2006


Kerry Burgess wrote:

I also have these unexplained thoughts that I was a fighter pilot in the U.S. military, although I'm not sure which service, but I may have been in two different branches over time. I am also confused about thoughts that I may have been a helicopter pilot. What's next? A space shuttle pilot? Seems like a lot for someone that is only 40. And, while I am not sure when this divergence happened, I am reasonably certain it was before I turned 33. So I must have been a pretty busy guy. Especially because I have thoughts that I was some kind of mathmetician too. I have these thoughts too that I was captured by enemy forces at some point and tortured while in captivity.


I've been thinking today, in terms of that movie Impostor, that a war would be pretty brutal with an alien race, especially for the POWs if there wasn't a lot of knowledge about the other race.

{{{{{










http://www.cswap.com/1981/Raiders_of_the_Lost_Ark/cap/en/2_Parts/b/00_31

Raiders of the Lost Ark


:31:00
The Ark?
- Is on board.

:31:01
Nothing is lacking now that you are here.
Or what is left of you.

:31:04
Do you trust these guys?
- Yes.

:31:09
Mr Katanga?

:31:13
Mr Katanga, these are my friends.
They are my family.

:31:18
I would gather it if they are not treated well.

:31:21
My cabin is theirs.

:31:23
Mr Jones. I have heard a lot about you sir.

:31:28
Your appearance is exactly the way I imagined.

:31:31
Ha, ha, ha!

:31:35
Goodbye.

:31:39
Look after each other.

:31:41
I am already missing you.

:31:45
You're my good friend.

:31:50
Sallah...

:31:54
That is for Fayah..

:31:58
That is for your children and this is for you.

:32:06
Thank you.

:32:16
"A British tar is a soaring soul,

:32:21
as free as a mountain bird"

:32:25
"His energetic fist should be ready..

:32:29
"to resist a dictatorial..".

:32:39
Where did you go?










http://www.cswap.com/1998/Star_Trek:_Insurrection/cap/en/25fps/a/00_17

Star Trek: Insurrection


:17:00
Open all hailing frequencies.
Data, this is Captain Picard.

:17:06
Please respond.

:17:13
If we fire tachyon bursts,
he'll have to reset his shields.

:17:17
- Then we can beam him out.
- Make it so.

:17:26
- Direct hit. His shields are down.
- Beam him out.

:17:34
- He's using a transport inhibitor.
- Prepare to enter the atmosphere.

:17:39
That will shake him.

:17:48
- Scanners are off-line.
- Start evasive manoeuvres.

:18:13
He can fly a ship and anticipate our
tactics. His brain is functioning.

:18:19
We know how he responds to threats.
I wonder how he would respond ...

:18:26
Do you know Gilbert & Sullivan?

:18:29
No, I've not had a chance
to meet all the new crew members.

:18:36
They're composers,
from the 19th century.

:18:44
Data was rehearsing ''HMS Pinafore''
just before he left.

:18:49
A British tar is a soaring soul
as free as a mountain bird

:18:54
his fist should be ready to resist
a dictatorial word

:18:59
Sing, Worf.










http://www.cswap.com/1981/Raiders_of_the_Lost_Ark/cap/en/2_Parts/a/00_48

Raiders of the Lost Ark


:48:02
What time does the sun hit the map room?

:48:04
About nine in the morning.

:48:06
Not much time then.

:48:08
where are they digging for the Well of the Souls?

:48:10
On that ridge. But the map room is over there.










2008 film "The Day the Earth Stood Still" DVD movie:

00:12:00


Ft. Linwood Military Academy

New Jersey










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alderwood_Mall

Alderwood Mall

Alderwood, formerly Alderwood Mall, is a regional shopping mall in Lynnwood, Washington.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interstate_405_(Washington)

Interstate 405 (Washington)

Interstate 405 (abbreviated I-405, and colloquially referred to as 405 or four-oh-five) in Washington is a 30-mile (48 km) stretch of freeway that bypasses Seattle east of Lake Washington. The northern terminus is in Lynnwood and the southern terminus is in Tukwila. The highway runs through what has since become the "Eastside" technology center of Bellevue and Kirkland, making it an often congested commuter path. I-405 is known for its meandering "S-curves" through Renton.





http://www.mapquest.com/mq/10-MmsAEqIRw4*9L6bH

Alderwood Mall

3225 Alderwood Mall Blvd

Lynnwood, WA 98036










1984 film "Night of the Comet" DVD movie:

01:08:25


Hector: Reggie! Merry Christmas. Reggie? Samantha! Hi.

White: Hi.

Hector: Did you happen to see two girls running around here? One is a cheerleader.

White: I'm not thinking straight. I wrote everything down, but I think I misspelled it. That pad on the table. You need this?

Hector: No, thanks. I have one.

White: It seems to be the perfect Christmas gift this year.










http://www.cswap.com/1981/Raiders_of_the_Lost_Ark/cap/en/2_Parts/a/00_45

Raiders of the Lost Ark


:45:50
They've made the calculations in the map room?

:45:52
This morning.

:45:53
Belloq and the boss German, Dietrich.

:45:57
When they came out of the map room,
they gave us a new spot in which to dig.

:46:00
Out away from the camp.

:46:03
The well of the souls, uh?

:46:05
Come, come, look! Look here!

:46:09
Sit down, come! Sit down.

:46:12
What is it?

:46:14
This is a warning...
not to disturb the Ark of the Covenant.

:46:19
What about the height of the staff?
Did Belloq get it off of here?

:46:21
Yes, it is here...

:46:23
This was the old way, this means six kadams high -
'about seventy-two inches'

:46:28
Wait!

:46:32
And take back one kadam...

:46:35
to honor the Hebrew God whose Ark this is.

:46:50
You said their headpiece
only had markings on one side.

:46:52
Are you absolutely sure?

:46:56
Belloq's staff is too long.

:46:58
They're digging in the wrong place!










}}}}} JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/20/10 10:38 AM

I saw something exactly like that, in certain details on the map, in a dream a few nights ago.

{{{{{





}}}}} JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/20/10 10:44 AM

I remember the dream because I got out of bed to check the map of Minot ND to see if it matched what I saw in the dream and it did not although it might have been close but nowhere near as close as is Alderwood Mall.

{{{{{










http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/crossroads

crossroads

a road that crosses another road, or one that runs transversely to main roads.

the place where roads intersect.

a point at which a vital decision must be made.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0363547/quotes

Memorable quotes for

Dawn of the Dead (2004)


Michael: Officer, sir, you do not want to go that way.

Kenneth: Why? What's that way?

Michael: It's pretty bad.

Andre: It's hell.

Kenneth: What about Fort Pastor?

Andre: Maybe, if you had wings. The road's thick with those motherfuckers that way.

Kenneth: How do you know?

Andre: We just tried...

Michael: Back when there was eight of us. We're going to the mall.